Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    i like mostly everything on those, except the letters. like the colors are dope, and all the shit thats goin on like chainsaw stop sign etc look good, but i cant read the letters
    Thanks man I'll work on it. I'm trying to come up with some more unique letter forms. So its kinda a trail and error thing.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

definetly need work on structure like anarone said, idk if i would go as far as to tell you to bite your keyboard yet though cause these the only things ive seen, at this point id say lose all the color and all the extra shit and focus on the letters

So by simple you mean something like this? Disregard the extremely crooked lines. I was trying to quit cigs when i did this and i had very shaky hands.

MY best drawing ever including throwies and peices

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

example- closer to simple... but not quite... loose the connections in the letters , make the doton the I smaller, and loose what i think are drips? and im actually digging that B

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

clean as ever, nice work. only critisism is that the arrow on the K is too fat cos it overlaps the other leg of the k.

mehhhh looked nice untill i uploaded it aha

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What do you use to do highlights with? looks bad. Try using some thing with a more opaque white

Quote Originally Posted by TastyMcNasty View Post
    example- closer to simple... but not quite... loose the connections in the letters , make the doton the I smaller, and loose what i think are drips? and im actually digging that B

Yea those are supposed to be drips... never quit cigs and try to draw. it never comes out nice...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  1219100115b.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  108.3 KB
    may do more to the cloud, but wanted to get this up for some crits. Not happy with the way the orange turned out, specially on the K...

MONE phresh, just not feelin the ballsack looking arrow coming off the K haha
    JESTER the fill would prob be real sick if wasnt such shitty markers and it blended, but props for makin do with what ya got. I dont like the cotton ball looking things and your bubbles need work

Quote Originally Posted by YeSnOmAyBe View Post
    haha o yea post some shit up yo!
    I havn't done a yesir piece in a long time but i've been writing since 02
    but heres some old shit
    Attached Images          
    Last edited by ART_CRIME; 12-19-2010 at 12:29 AM.

Last edited by AnoR1oNe; 12-19-2010 at 12:53 AM. Reason: got mo pic on hur

crits is welcome tell me wat up wat can be better alright holla at a g

ANoR ALL DAY

anor all day crits is welcome tell me what i could be doin better wat ever but if u dont knw wat is says then u shouldnt n i am out holla at a niggz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all you damn new people come in here without checkin whats what. if you want people to crit your work, you gotta post up crits of your own. for example, instead of shit like
    "crits is welcome tell me wat up wat can be better alright holla at a g

ANoR ALL DAY"

post shit like

"@whoever-lookin nice, work on that F, im not really feelin the shape
    @whoever2-shits off man, only thing good about that is the s"

repeat as necessar for the last 3-5 people on here, then post your picture with any comments you have about it. thats the way shit goes around here and if youre not gonna play by the rules youre not gonna get anything from anyone

also example, for simples, click the little reply button down at the bottom of this post, and type in the word you're workin on. then, copy it exactly like that onto paper. repeat.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mone....exchange?? i write made

Ian chill son youve been here for what a month? half these new kids are probably going to stop posting anyway it always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by MoganOne View Post
    Im likin' the style, just not the K all that much. the bottom arrow is taking away from the word

Quote Originally Posted by MoganOne View Post
    What do you use to do highlights with? looks bad. Try using some thing with a more opaque white
    i used a uni posca, it was the paper and pens i used for the fill that made it look weird..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crits?