Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Somber- Bring the letters in your pieces closer together
    ENKM- It doesn't even look like you used bars on the first piece, You say you've been writing for two years?
    @Clash E is a Vowel.

Last edited by Gatsoi; 02-04-2011 at 10:00 AM.

i like the color scheme and charc, keep up the good work!

meh i sometimes use bars i sometimes dont lol i use colored pencils cuz im to poor to get any good stuff and i live in a wee little town lol so no stores here to rack from, and yes 2 years on and off then been doin it everyday for like 9 months now, unlike others i just want to do old school graff sure sum of the stuff these days is good but its like everyone just has to have a perfect looking style and all that crap but the truth is graff was created simple so i want my stuff to stay relatively simple hell doesnt even have to be perfect i have a throwie that i think is pretty good i could post pics of that if it makes a difference haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18196[/ATTACH this is my throwie i guess
    Attached Images  

Crits please?
    enkm- dont use a ruler on your letters bro.
    pekins- your letters are real nice, maybe bring them closer together they seem pretty far apart
    Newt- YOU SUCK ASS. just playn i like that E i actually did a e similar to that on one of these sketchs.

thepekins

Werm- your R in both of those seems a little big. I like your W's the most. Try to get crisper edges on the corners of the letters if you know what i mean
    ENKM- lolslolslolslolslolslolslolslolslols. that throw up is horrible, along with your handie. You need to be more critical of yourself, like more self conscious of your stuff. Your explanation for having bad or as you call it "simple" graffiti just doesnt really make any sense. You dont have to listen to me but you came on this site for crits so there they are

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsoi View Post
    @Clash E is a Vowel.
    Fuck my dumbass.

@thepekins ok what makes my throwie horrible??? throwies are supposed to be sumthin ou put up quick and fast they dont hafta be perfect
    @sick hahhh didnt use a ruler made lines with a pencil then went over with pen marker etc lolz :l
    just keep the crits comin im enjoying this its helpin a lot lol

Bro if you are going to get mad every time someone says your shit is bad (it is, all of it, not just your throw), then you might as well just quit right now.
    Throws are something to "put up quick" that reflects your style, like "this is how dope the shit I can pull off in a hot spot is", if it's bad then you are just making yourself look bad.

im not getting mad this is the prob i have on other sites everyone thinks i get mad :l but idk i just dont see what makes my stuff so bad..and no never gonna quit just not gonna happen this is sumthin i hafta work for

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

maybe you should change your name...i doubt you get up so it wouldn't be too big of a deal....usually when you fuck with different letters it really helps you progress

ive changed my same like 11 times and im pretty good with an E fairly good with N and K suck with M tho thats why most of the time lately i put up ENK

I would recommend picking something pronounceable

thepekins

look man i dont think your getting mad or anything but just because a throwie is something to be put up quick doesnt mean it should look bad. fuckin shit dude, just admit your bad at graff. You are making reasons why having bad graffiti is ok. If you dont want to be good at graffiti thats cool but dont think youre anything close to good right now cus your stuff is really bad, it looks like youve been writing for two months at the most. Im not saying that as an insult or anything, its just true.
    Im mucchh better than you dude, but I still think that about 90% of my stuff is awful and the other 10% still isnt good.
    sorry for this stoned rant right now. Bottom line ENKM YOU NEED TO BE MORE CRITICAL OF YO SELPHHH

all the pronounceable onces are taken lolz ummm lemme think ERUV? ESKY? I want it to start with an E, EONS? EXUL? These are real words btw
    @thepekins the only thing i thought was good was my throwie and i am critical of myself im a perfectionist but obviously my stuff wasnt as good as i thought and come on im sorry but saying your better than anyone is like me saying it were ALL TOYS here all of us the only other thing i think is good is my one character i have
    Last edited by ENKM; 02-04-2011 at 04:50 PM.

thepekins

im not saying im better than anyone. just you. its mad true i could paint a throw in a second that would be better than yours, but that was not the point I was trying to make dude. The point I was making is that saying im better than you isnt saying much. Im not saying im some hot shit or anything
    Last edited by thepekins; 02-04-2011 at 05:52 PM.

i dunno if this is a good time to post this lol. but im bout to fall asleep and i need some crits on this for the morning if you dont mind... i did it in about 5 minutes so yea i wanna work on it more
    Attached Images  

the R might be too small and the W too wide but thats my opinion.

Mippi-I like the simple look except the inconsistant outline on don't and the ending "a" on wanna. other than that and the kinda small "r" I like it.

Name:  Killing Blackbook.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  112.4 KB

Just kinda threw something together don't like it too much. Figured I'd ask you guys where you think I went wrong with this one.