Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

@skope likin it but the center of the b could have a space instead of a line to make all the letters match other than that you on the right track
    Sketch i did today kinda went alittle wild, but cant learn nuthing unless you try it out so! sry will have colors up soon prismas ran out on me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Only bit that looks a bit off is that extension coming up from the bottom of the N. other than that it looks good man, im sure itll look better once its done too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

skope killin em. do it up I wana see paint on ur hands. peace

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@skope your D is weak, whats up with all the little oin smooth bar connectons/extensions; Like the top of D and bottom left of D? Top 2 bars of E are bad, the top most one looks like a block/chunk.... Your B is really bad, Top half of it looks like the D and the top half of R. Then in the middle you have two bars just laying on top of eachother.... Your T is fine, and the bottom half of your R is fine. You got the right idea for the top of the R i guess, but its shape dont work atm, you gotta work it more until its propportionate, and the extension on the bottom left of R is bad as well
    Last edited by ribcage; 06-21-2011 at 01:58 PM.

Here's some quick shit. I'm going to fix it up a little before putting the 3D on and coloring it. CRITS?

Last edited by Rasm; 06-21-2011 at 10:34 PM.

Obviously rushed the shit out of this, but the point being, is this what your asking me to aim at for now, basic lettering, keyboard etc.

Name:  Photo_00205.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  34.8 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@ribcage cheers for crits man. took it into account and quickly came up with this earlier. going to stop posting shit up here after this and just get on with it for a week or two.
    the D didnt come out how i hoped
    @lyk yea sort of.. i took a picture of this one before rubbing shit out so you know what i mean by bars.Name:  P220611_16.25.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  113.2 KBName:  P220611_16.42.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  147.1 KB
    women despite being pretty, are always problems sooner or later so if we all work together we can nip their bullshit in the bud with minimal controversy.
    - anonymous

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some sketchs for weekend paint sessions.Name:  IMG_2085.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  200.0 KBName:  IMG_2086.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  198.5 KBName:  IMG_2087.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  200.0 KBName:  IMG_2082.jpg
Size:  202.6 KB

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You must just get your char's from google because those stances are so generic for all of them.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they are simple stances, I do get references from google though.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just a reference though right?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah, just a ref.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

obviously it's easier to do a free-hand from looking a picture, but it's harder to pull it off in paint, plus, hardly anyone here actually paints *Ace,Reach*, atleast I can pull off the characters when actually painting.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You're doing legal pieces, anyone can do characters just fine when you have all the time in the world dip shit. And there's no point in me saying that I do paint because you can just call me a liar because this is the fucking internet. When really, I do go bombing. I just don't post everything I do on here to try to get some recognition like an attention wanting teenage girl.

I like that piece dude, but don't talk shit about people you don't know about.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Ace.K View Post
    You're doing legal pieces, anyone can do characters just fine when you have all the time in the world dip shit. And there's no point in me saying that I do paint because you can just call me a liar because this is the fucking internet. When really, I do go bombing. I just don't post everything I do on here to try to get some recognition like an attention wanting teenage girl.

I like that piece dude, but don't talk shit about people you don't know about.
    I do some illegal burners, don't post them though, only shit I do have all the time in the world to do, doesn't help that I'm a foreigner in the country I'm currently in.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Simple.Name:  downsized_0622111641.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  18.2 KB

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Good, I hope you do. Just don't use those wack characters from google. If you can draw them doing something new and original, cool. Don't bite those pictures.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks. I feel this looked much better in person. lol

Name:  downsized_0622111752.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  21.4 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Don't know how I feel about these. pencil sketches.

Name:  0622111827.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  162.4 KBName:  Picture0015.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  37.6 KBName:  Picture0007.JPG
Size:  35.4 KB

Post sketches and crits or shut the fuck up faggots.
    @Kasr, you've got a variety of styles going. In that blue and brown simp, your letter structure isn't the greatest. The A is actually decent, but I'm definitely not feeling the right half of the K or the S. Also try not to vary your bar width too much. The top and bottom halves of the R don't seem to line up on the left side near the S. And the blue 3D on the R is much longer than the brown 3D on the rest of the letters.
    The sketch below it (also brown and blue) doesn't have consistent bar width either, especially in the S. If the A and the R were next to each other it would flow, but the S sort of kills it. I'm not really feeling all the zigzags either in the bottom right parts of the K, A, and R. Also instead of just throwing a triangle in the middle of the A, actually line it up with the bars.
    In the first pencil sketch your letters are all over the place with tons of varied bar widths. This one's hard to crit because it's way too wild for your skill level right now. Take a step back.
    The second pencil sketch is some of the best work I've seen from you. The A is a little odd but besides that it's mostly good. This is definitely a style that you should keep pushing.
    The last one looks cool at first glance, but upon further inspection it becomes clear that it lacks letter structure. This is a style that could be good with practice but you need better letters before it's going to work.