Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

messer, you the fucked up kind of emo
    this shit blows as graff

thanks for the writing allthough not sure how that would work out as graff. also your anatomy is a bit off. i like gore but there are no guts in tits which is what it looks like you drew coming out of it. also that woman sure has some child bearing hips on her :P

Ewal- i think the end of the l is a needs to be a bit longer as teh rest of the letters look a bit wider but its clean yo!
    ace- that basoe i likes, the arrow colour change bit works well
    Shroom-tiiight!
    aeso- think you could do a bit more with the 3d bit to bland for my liking
    jokz- liking most the stuff your posting up
    Rezume- i like everything on that except the gaps on the m
    messer- you draw fucked up shit there buddy i like it my brain thinks like that too lol it kinda scares me sometimes tho lol
    but i think if you get your actually people drawing skills tighter that fucked up imagery could be freaking dope in the background of a piece or as a character etc
    Mcsatan-i like the squid, think satan would work better than the Mc but i'm not guna start that argument again, just my honest opinion
    again will try to sit down n draw some shit up for ya'll to crit me on taa'

hahaha thanks bro, i just like gore.

edit: pshhhh emo can smd.
    Last edited by Messer; 07-13-2011 at 12:33 PM.
    funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do you watch alot of guro??

allrite just posting up a lil sketch,gonna ink it and color it in a bit.trying out these new watercolor pencils.

Name:  DSC00159.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  181.9 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some old, some new

sketchmania by JokzOner, on Flickr

old sketch by JokzOner, on Flickr

old outline, new colours by JokzOner, on Flickr

crits please

i like the horned jokz and the middle one although the K looks a bit odd to me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea the "K" on both those sketches sucks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mc Satan - wow that is a huge improvement since the last thing u put up, keep up the good work

Jokz - the one with the antlers is cool, but like mc satan said ur K's are weird, the best K u have is on the one below the antler piece

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea all those k's are old outlines. the one underneath the antlers is kinda the new stuff im trying... different style, im still having trouble tho. itll come along eventually

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Messer View Post
    for mcsatan, cause i felt like it:

finally getting around to finishing this off:
    biting gesus, if you bite don't put it up, leave it be in your blackbook where nobody sees it, tho i love the intensinegirl sketch
    Cow Kru Siroki Brijeg

Welcome to the Balkanhttp://m.friendfeed-media.com/de8a2965f6bb5761042368f19b5047b7dc183fe7

If you think that's a Gesus Bite you might as well call out anyone that does a simple for writing "Scene" Messer's been writing for a while, and developed that style purely off simps back @ Mindgem forums a few years ago

ok guys all colored in, excuse anything that looks weird in the coloring this is the first time i use these watercolor pencils. also my inking was off today had horrible pen control today

Name:  DSC00162.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  182.1 KB

That's 1000 times better than any shit you posted before man good job but keep working. That P looks too small for all the other letters and I'm not really feeling that little I.
    Name:  100_3241.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  182.3 KB
    Anyone mind criting a handstyle exchange? Never really done handstyles.

i was a little bti to short i plan on keeping the phile name each designnew theme this oen was audio- phile
    next is necro-phile and i got ideas for a pedo-phile one. pedo bears ftw! :P

never tried handstyle or id crit he

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Are you trolling us Satan? You've improved greatly. Nice work and good color scheme. The one thing I notice is the letters all have different sizes to them i.e. your p is small to the h.

Rough sketch to my exchange with Slack. I'm gonna work on my S and K. Just can't get one I'm satisfied with on each.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Slack - Your C seems to have a bend in it that doesnt match the flow of other letters which throws it off try shorter
    DaFugg - start with basic straight letters close together and slowly rub funk on till desired affect has been reached
    Mc Satan - You're improving by leaps and bounds. Good work now Impress me again
    Jokz - The page with the antler sketch has style up the wazoo i love it the one under kills aswell try working on the K tho if i may suggest a kickback on bottom leg then horizontal gives a nice bend affect

How I spent my weekend. Well that and endless nights filled with smoke crits?
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DVRQI8OjuV0/TueUYbPslRI/AAAAAAAAA3E/jutJ6vqNIgg/s640/tumblr_lkwssxFCh41qfbxavo1_400.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    I'm gonna get punched for mistaking SINN for a goth chick and asking for cyber again..

thanks guys and besides the H which i know i did to big, and teh I which i purposely made smaller, all letters follow a rough outline i sketched in. drew curved line from top and bottom of speaker up to other side of paper.
    also since i decided to leave 3d out of it i concentrate more on actually drawing. plus not having to draw only straight letters helps. i get bored easily. also im working on necro- phile now started last night

Quote Originally Posted by nah! View Post
    do you watch alot of guro??
    idk what guro is?

Quote Originally Posted by Bilnek View Post
    biting gesus, if you bite don't put it up, leave it be in your blackbook where nobody sees it, tho i love the intensinegirl sketch
    dude, i havent bitten anyone, i can show you like 300 flicks of progression over like 3 years if you need proof, im not gonna lie, 666 among other crews and writers have inspired me, but if you compare that and any other piece ive done to gesus, you will see CLEARLY that i didnt bite, but thanks for the props on the girl. and thanks to the guys that had my back on this .

edit:crits.
    joks- im loving that first piece on the bottom of the page, you should do more like that.
    mcsatan-im not loving the speakers but some good progress, good job son.
    sin-i love your shit, exchange?
    Last edited by Messer; 07-14-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips