Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

few old flicks. been mostly paintin lately
    Attachment 32257
    Attachment 32258
    Attachment 32259

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@Sinn The first one is pretty good, i like the middle bottom S the best... the 2nd one is horrible i cant even read it... the 3rd one if pretty good, i like how the letters have little connections that kinda overlap the letters... if that makes any sence... I think if you slapped an outline on it and coloured in the 3d completely that would clean it up alot though.... the third one is alright, but i dont like how much random shit you have floating around your letters (the dots, the upside down cross, etc) or how it goes on a slant, that makes it harder to read the letters... I have no idea what kinda shit stain the 4th picture is trying to be... The 5th one is pretty cool, but just because its a toaster smoking crystal meth

@SomberBomber I like how you were practising your bars and straight lines on the 1st one, and you have some pretty dope letters in there, like the B and the R, but the A goes too thick in the bottom where it connects to the B, and some of the connections looks really forced... Plus on the L it really looks like you were trying too hard... I like the 2nd one alot, the S and R are fucking fresh, and nothing else really jumps out at me as especially bad, other than the colours... I like the 3rd one the least, the thickness is all over the place, some of your bars dont match up, the line that goes under the letters looks really forced, and theres tons of dead space... Dead space is what you do NOT want, no matter what....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@reach if i suck so much then stop paying so much attention to me. do your own thing, man.

i know i fuked up the n crits?
    IMAG0080 by CantTouchSociety, on Flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Hey. Thanks for deep throating my load.

Now get off my dick.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
    @reach if i suck so much then stop paying so much attention to me. do your own thing, man.
    I stay doin my own thing little nigglet, Its hard not to pay attention to you when you post such retarded things. It compels me to tell you to stfu cause of how retarded you are.

*unfinished, still thinking if it's anything I should add something to it and which colors will be used.

Story: Basically, it describes how the women in my life I choose to accept within it seem's to be demolitionist when it comes to my heart.
    Last edited by NW Pom; 09-18-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@Boar Since ya got so pissy I missed critin yours i like the lack of deadspace, but how much you pay Michael J Foxx to do that outline for you? I ain't seen somethin that shakey since muhhamad ali and WTF IS YOUR PROB WITH CRYSTAL METH? Battle me if you still hatin'. P.S. Post a pic if you wanna bitch.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DVRQI8OjuV0/TueUYbPslRI/AAAAAAAAA3E/jutJ6vqNIgg/s640/tumblr_lkwssxFCh41qfbxavo1_400.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    I'm gonna get punched for mistaking SINN for a goth chick and asking for cyber again..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...what the fuck? clearly your a 13 year old girl on her period since i just hurt your feelings so bad by giving you an honest crit... Just because I didnt start riding your cock and said I didnt like a couple of your peices doesnt mean I was hating... PS I said I liked the toaster because it was smoking crystal meth you dipshit
    Heres some older simps, for talking

Last edited by Boar 1; 09-18-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Got a new blackbook the other day and thought I would put up something new. Crits are always welcome. Name:  IMG_0019.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  192.3 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Forgot the rest. Name:  IMG_0020.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  179.0 KBName:  IMG_0021.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  177.3 KBName:  IMG_0022.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  185.9 KBName:  IMG_0023.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  185.0 KBName:  IMG_0024.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  198.9 KB

i like watching aristocats once in a while...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Doug View Post
    haha cool u man u win, i give up
    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    Plankton's the most successful troll in this section of the forum atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomsh View Post
    i actually love plankton, fucking legend he is

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

me too, I especially like the fat little orange one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I'm nostalgic now.

Quote Originally Posted by NW Pom View Post

*unfinished, still thinking if it's anything I should add something to it and which colors will be used.

Story: Basically, it describes how the women in my life I choose to accept within it seem's to be demolitionist when it comes to my heart.
    unless ur chick is a body builder u need to make that drawing more feminine, looks like a dude with those arms lol

Quote Originally Posted by LIZARD View Post
    unless ur chick is a body builder u need to make that drawing more feminine, looks like a dude with those arms lol
    rofl, word... my proportion game needs madd tweaking, along with alot of my other stuff.

u got the right idea but yeah somethings need to be tweaked, her shoulders leaden to her neck looks strange and her heads to small i think...girls r more curvy and less muscle toned right now it looks like she has dude pecks instead of tits lol

toopski

@anek - dont leave the tops of ur a unjoined just saying looks more like a H

Sketch I did last night. Ignore the black coming in on part of the E, I started it and decided it looked horrible lol.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word switchblade. some nice letters.Name:  IMG_0981.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  195.4 KB
    this is the letter structure ive decided to stick with. please crit

I dont think you shouldve bent the bottom bar of the E that much, Eor. And Skeletor, lower the top part of that a. Its too far away lmao.
    Name:  6163315807_0c00740736_z.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  184.8 KB
    Last edited by Shit Outta Luck; 09-19-2011 at 05:42 PM.