Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and it looks better. those inside lines tho, your overusing them, and some are in the wrong place. id take em out or only use 1 per letter. i used to try that shit and everytime i did it i regretted it...

thanks mues..yah try cutting down on those inside cut lines,use them in spots where it comes to a point but not more than once a letter(or a bar)until u get a little more control in your letters.
    Last edited by dest1; 12-04-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    and it looks better. those inside lines tho, your overusing them, and some are in the wrong place. id take em out or only use 1 per letter. i used to try that shit and everytime i did it i regretted it...
    I'm getting that feeling too. I just thought I'd give it a shot after seeing this Sufer piece like on his R, but I'll prolly just scrap it.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    I'm getting that feeling too. I just thought I'd give it a shot after seeing this Sufer piece like on his R, but I'll prolly just scrap it.

i looks dope, but notice he did it only once? not over-doing those things is the key. i make the same mistake all the time.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol theres some major differences, and reasons why and why not to use those cuts. In your case, a straight letter, with no movement, you have no need for those cuts. The reason why he put that cut there is to imply the movent from the top of the curve bar to the kick, also making it all one bar ya dig?
    the only reason why he use it once is becuase thats the only spot that called for it

Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    lol theres some major differences, and reasons why and why not to use those cuts. In your case, a straight letter, with no movement, you have no need for those cuts. The reason why he put that cut there is to imply the movent from the top of the curve bar to the kick, also making it all one bar ya dig?
    truth..

Round 2. Still not even close to perfect. Crit it.

Name:  1323053336440.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  33.1 KB

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

top bar of E sucks, top bar of T is lackin on the left side, make it mirror the right, and make it the same width. K and W are obese looking, top bar of S is weird, and the W and T still sit lowe than the rest... theirs now a weird space in between the W's outside bars, make the middle part go up higher, and maybe make those outside bars at a sharper angle. peace

I realize how much of a toy I am but im just lookin for any feedback on a couple ideas

Name:  hapa piece2.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  187.5 KB
    Name:  hapa sketch.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  113.2 KB
    Attached Images  

and i know how gay that arrow looks and the pencil hapa sketch is half assed

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hapa that 3d one isn't bad dude. Add a light source and shadows and it's pretty solid. good practice.

happpa dat sque is lookin goood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Naked exchange. crits for improvement?Attachment 43676
    bump for crits

Gone.
    Last edited by SynOne; 12-05-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Lol'd.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well im not lol'ing. im disgusted, I try to help you, and this is how you do me? fuckin ridiculous

Lol Calm down Leonardo I took it down. It was more of just testing shit. I had absolutely no idea how to cover for all the dead space in the W.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you mean it was just bitting my shit and see how it would look on your sketch? IF you have no idea how to do something, you shoud ask, not bite.

Check ya pm's.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Tempo718 View Post
    I understand that u never post in here g but anyway that is a nice share n' on the real, good concept, unseen 2 me, nice touch
    AYO Phat question for you since I gotchu readin n ish do mathematics ever come into putting up a piece?
    I didn't really get that... what do you mean math? Like you sure need to know basic geometry... but if you're talking about actual algebra? what does that have to do with anything?