Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Naked I'm diggin that. The GEES dude...but your K-E leaves a bit too much space I think.
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now." - Riley Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko View Post
    Coleo are you using paint and brush, or is that a pen?
    Ever heard of a fucking mop?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    KOPR. Try making your O out of two bars and give them a similar flex to the rest of your letters. Bend the left bar like the left of the K and the right bar like the bottom of the K and R, just stretched out. Just make sure to connect them so that it is clear it's an O. Idk if it will work, but it's worth a shot. Maybe shape the top like the top of the P and R.
    solid idea wish I had thought that while sketching. thanks man
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mild styles those all look dope, only thing i can say is maybe maybe make your E of naked abit closer to the other letters but other then that it looks cool.

uknowigetup- i like your 3d shading on it, your last E seems to be bigger then the first one, but maybe thats just me, it looks like you messed up one of ur 3d bars on the M but other then those things i think looks good. just keep doing it and make it more tidy and what not

hipe- that idea peter said about the O sounds cool, i like your k and the bend on the letters, maybe try to incorporate those curves you have on the P and R on top your K somehow. the O is kinda big but Os just r a pain in the ass, overall it looks good and clean

Thanks all and yeah the KE is always hard to work out, but I'm gonna try.
    And i had to color the gees cuz he left...my brain pretty much died trying to keep up with his blueprints im not ready for complex hahaha
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie
    Quote Originally Posted by baabo123 View Post
    trust me. It makes you look stuepid.

Crits?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

seld-fatten up the left half of the m its lookin a little anorexic but im diggin the D a lot

ill pm your exchange in a day or some with some crits on yours, dafuug
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

characters are mine rest is my boy
    Name:  IMG00091-20110912-1824.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  140.3 KBName:  IMG00090-20110912-1824.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  147.3 KBName:  51.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  85.9 KBName:  607.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  75.2 KBName:  852.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  83.6 KB

Don't hold back. I know that it's pretty wack, it's nice stepping out of my comfort zone though, thank dude
    Nosleep that's pretty dope, I can't draw like that but the shit looks a little unoriginal, no offense just played out a bit, still good. Not a fan of those throws though.
    Last edited by DaFugg; 05-01-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFugg View Post
    Don't hold back. I know that it's pretty wack, it's nice stepping out of my comfort zone though, thank dude
    Nosleep that's pretty dope, I can't draw like that but the shit looks a little unoriginal, no offense just played out a bit, still good. Not a fan of those throws though.
    oh of course its unoriginal i only wish i could think of characters like that, and my boys still workin on em hes gotten alot better

The last one is the worst spaced randomly and no letter structure. The second one is just inconsistent and I don't like. The first one, is best but still needs more work, you can't make out any of the letters at all.

[QUOTE=DaFugg;1794260]The last one is the worst spaced randomly and no letter structure. The second one is just inconsistent and I don't like. The first one, is best but still needs more work, you can't make out any of the letters at all.[/QU

ill be sure to tell him

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that looks pretty cool dafugg, i like the top part of your E but i think the bottom part of your D is too fat but its a cool idea. i like your O just maybe make a litttle bit smaller and your M is nice just make it a little bigger lol...overal though i think its pretty cool looking

tastymcnasty- i think that throw is fucking sick.

no sleep- those characters are cool, your first one on the other page is my fav, the others could use work but still alot better then wat i can do. i like your friends simpler graff work too
    Last edited by Kaze; 05-01-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    that looks pretty cool dafugg, i like the top part of your E but i think the bottom part of your D is too fat but its a cool idea. i like your O just maybe make a litttle bit smaller and your M is nice just make it a little bigger lol...overal though i think its pretty cool looking

tastymcnasty- i think that throw is fucking sick.

no sleep- those characters are cool, your first one on the other page is my fav, the others could use work but still alot better then wat i can do. i like your friends simpler graff work too
    thanks what u think of the letters?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no sleep, you're trying too hard. you're not good enough, in my opinion, to be working on two pagers. you need to get structure down better. lose any addons to letters as well

EDIT:
    it;s like the blind leading the blind in here.
    before no-sleep gets too much of an ego, and never simple-s up: you kinda suck. i am saying this for your benefit. cause if you get a big head now, you'll never learn the basics, and never progress. it took a lot of getting shit on to get to where i am now, even then i'm still not great. but i'm better. just for shits n gigs i'll show my progression since i joined this site.

Sep 2010
    Name:  ..jpg
Views: 98
Size:  35.1 KB

April 2012
    Name:  ...jpg
Views: 96
Size:  45.3 KB
    Last edited by TastyMcNasty; 05-01-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

that grand theft auto page is so nice though, i like that
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie
    Quote Originally Posted by baabo123 View Post
    trust me. It makes you look stuepid.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by no-sleep View Post
    thanks what u think of the letters?
    no sleep- letters wise i like the bottum 2 pics, i think that R is dope. and yeh that gta one that you did is dope lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no sleep-too many arrows, simp it up a bit. i really like the orange one, maybe lean your c a little more so it touches the top of the r