Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

  1. #114161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,381
    Credits
    281
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    that looks pretty cool dafugg, i like the top part of your E but i think the bottom part of your D is too fat but its a cool idea. i like your O just maybe make a litttle bit smaller and your M is nice just make it a little bigger lol...overal though i think its pretty cool looking

    tastymcnasty- i think that throw is fucking sick.

    no sleep- those characters are cool, your first one on the other page is my fav, the others could use work but still alot better then wat i can do. i like your friends simpler graff work too
    Last edited by Kaze; 05-01-2012 at 07:40 PM.

  2. #114162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    that looks pretty cool dafugg, i like the top part of your E but i think the bottom part of your D is too fat but its a cool idea. i like your O just maybe make a litttle bit smaller and your M is nice just make it a little bigger lol...overal though i think its pretty cool looking

    tastymcnasty- i think that throw is fucking sick.

    no sleep- those characters are cool, your first one on the other page is my fav, the others could use work but still alot better then wat i can do. i like your friends simpler graff work too
    thanks what u think of the letters?

  3. #114163
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,292
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    no sleep, you're trying too hard. you're not good enough, in my opinion, to be working on two pagers. you need to get structure down better. lose any addons to letters as well

    EDIT:
    it;s like the blind leading the blind in here.
    before no-sleep gets too much of an ego, and never simple-s up: you kinda suck. i am saying this for your benefit. cause if you get a big head now, you'll never learn the basics, and never progress. it took a lot of getting shit on to get to where i am now, even then i'm still not great. but i'm better. just for shits n gigs i'll show my progression since i joined this site.

    Sep 2010
    Name:  ..jpg
Views: 90
Size:  35.1 KB

    April 2012
    Name:  ...jpg
Views: 90
Size:  45.3 KB
    Last edited by TastyMcNasty; 05-01-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  4. #114164

    Default

    that grand theft auto page is so nice though, i like that
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

  5. #114165
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,381
    Credits
    281
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by no-sleep View Post
    thanks what u think of the letters?
    no sleep- letters wise i like the bottum 2 pics, i think that R is dope. and yeh that gta one that you did is dope lol

  6. #114166
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    95
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    no sleep-too many arrows, simp it up a bit. i really like the orange one, maybe lean your c a little more so it touches the top of the r

  7. #114167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TastyMcNasty View Post
    no sleep, you're trying too hard. you're not good enough, in my opinion, to be working on two pagers. you need to get structure down better. lose any addons to letters as well

    EDIT:
    it;s like the blind leading the blind in here.
    before no-sleep gets too much of an ego, and never simple-s up: you kinda suck. i am saying this for your benefit. cause if you get a big head now, you'll never learn the basics, and never progress. it took a lot of getting shit on to get to where i am now, even then i'm still not great. but i'm better. just for shits n gigs i'll show my progression since i joined this site.

    Sep 2010
    Name:  ..jpg
Views: 90
Size:  35.1 KB

    April 2012
    Name:  ...jpg
Views: 90
Size:  45.3 KB
    ight ill take what you said into consideration, when i have some more time ill upload afew more pictures

  8. #114168

    Default

    also the first picture is from the beginning of summer at that time i was only writing for around 9-10 months, i try to stay away from arrows as best as i can now

  9. #114169

    Default

    Tasty, that pic is bad, but I love your through dude. I can't speak for the bottom bit. Not really feeling the second one at all TBH.

  10. #114170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,292
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaFugg View Post
    Tasty, that pic is bad, but I love your through dude. I can't speak for the bottom bit. Not really feeling the second one at all TBH.
    shit ****** you just went full on retard. never go full on retard.

    and no-sleep, atta be.
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  11. #114171

    Default

    both pretty sloppy, plenty of mistakes. seconds a work in progress. Name:  Photo0056.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  140.5 KBName:  Photo0057.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  138.4 KB

  12. #114172

    Default

    i like the set of E's in the first one

  13. #114173

    Default

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  160.6 KB

    A little thing i made up for a friend how is it?
    Last edited by getpaiddaily; 05-01-2012 at 09:38 PM.

  14. #114174

    Default

    Nice shopping cart neer
    that first one isnt even bad yo
    But you need to work on your R's cuz both of them could use some tweaking
    Last edited by Mildstyles; 05-01-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

  15. #114175

    Default

    I hate iPhones. Autocorrect I grammar-retarded.

  16. #114176

    Default

    FULL grammar retard.

  17. #114177

    Default

    thanks no sleep.
    Naked, What shopping cart? hahaha, thanks man, and i know the Rs need work, i wanna kick em out more and make the bottom bar that comes back in more symmetrical with the N's, but i always run out of space.
    Last edited by BigFaggot; 05-01-2012 at 09:58 PM.

  18. #114178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Nice shopping cart neer
    that first one isnt even bad yo
    But you need to work on your R's cuz both of them could use some tweaking
    Its a dog kennel. I'll put $5 on it.

  19. #114179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Its a dog kennel. I'll put $5 on it.
    hahahaha, you guessed it meng.

  20. #114180

    Default

    Awwww yeeeee.

    Mild, you never said you WON'T take the bet, so therefore you owe me 5 dollaz.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Blackbooks For Sale
    By D Snif in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top