Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

  1. #114961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dankbudz View Post
    i recall you saying you were 15, blackmath.
    Yeeeah that never happened? I never say anything on here besides "crits" or to give people advice. Unless people like you and Rib start shit talking for no reason...

    But you all can talk shit I really don't care. Stay inside and draw in your little book so no one knows who you are, I dont care. Ill be out gettin up so people actually see my shit. Graffiti belongs outside on walls and how can you call yourself a writer if you're not out bombin like crazy. I dont care if you think my shit is good or not, I know its not terrible so Im throwin it up everywhere I can. Plus drawing does not help can control so we'll see who gets better at PAINTING.

  2. #114962
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Townsville, QLD Australia
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    101
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Also looking for anything on this fill I can't decide on. Any other crits? Name:  DSC_0018.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  161.4 KB

  3. #114963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    wolfv, you're not as good as you think you are man, no offense or anything. you need to simple it up more. and please, don't use arrows. just saying.
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  4. #114964
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Townsville, QLD Australia
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    101
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    No offence taken McTasty, don't recall claiming to be that good though. If I thought I was I wouldn't bother to be posting my pieces on a toy forum or any other forum for that mater. I would just be out throwing my shit up with a fuck you all im to good for this thread attitude. lol

  5. #114965
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    seyor is gay
    Posts
    1,844
    Credits
    3,716
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    blackmath, good graffiti or decent or someone who at least know to keep it real and kick it simple deserves to be on a wall, but down right poopy shit like yours should stay in the books. you're just gonna get laughed at..
    and people know me, fool. and i paint more than you, and i hit my books more than you. now who's E dick is bigger? yo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

  6. #114966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmath View Post
    Yeeeah that never happened? I never say anything on here besides "crits" or to give people advice. Unless people like you and Rib start shit talking for no reason...

    But you all can talk shit I really don't care. Stay inside and draw in your little book so no one knows who you are, I dont care. Ill be out gettin up so people actually see my shit. Graffiti belongs outside on walls and how can you call yourself a writer if you're not out bombin like crazy. I dont care if you think my shit is good or not, I know its not terrible so Im throwin it up everywhere I can. Plus drawing does not help can control so we'll see who gets better at PAINTING.
    not to butt in but your argument isnt exactly valid bro, drawing in a book doesnt mean no one will ever know who you are, i dont get up much but i know a good amount of dope writers in my area and they know and respect me because we bench and connect and have blackbook sessions and WORK towards that stage of being ready to paint, being sensitive and wanting to put up half ass shit like you are isnt gonna get you famous, unless youre trying to be the next CAP, im not dissin or anything but youre goin about it the wrong way, if youre looking for people to sugar coat everything and give you step by step instructions on how to bend your bars and shit just cos your stuff's not up to par, graff aint for you, this isnt kindergarten or art school, writers are criminals and dickheads, not parents and teachers, the sooner you realize that and learn to take criticism and develop your own shit the sooner youll get somewhere, just my two cents
    EDIT: mad old flick for talking
    Name:  IMG_1265.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  193.0 KB
    Last edited by KroeGHK; 05-26-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    letters like that aint gonna get her wet bro.
    -GNASOE-GHK-BH-

    I am not a graffiti artist, I do not condone or participate in illegal graffiti, I simply collect, document, and display the work of anonymous artists, I am not accountable for any vandalism under the names represented in any of my posts, it was not me.

  7. #114967
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolvf View Post
    No offence taken McTasty, don't recall claiming to be that good though. If I thought I was I wouldn't bother to be posting my pieces on a toy forum or any other forum for that mater. I would just be out throwing my shit up with a fuck you all im to good for this thread attitude. lol
    that's besides the point. what i am saying is; you suck. don't worry about colouring, because you suck. no arrows, because you suck. learn how to space your letters, because you suck. don't connect your letters because you suck. i can see some letter form, but it more or less resembles flaccid cocks than actual letters. is that better? or would you have preferred my first statement?

    and kroe, you're still not going simple enough. that one is definitely better than the last one i criticized, but still not quite 'there'. i am diggin the A and K, minus the weird extensions on them.
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  8. #114968

    Default

    that flick is from before i even joined this forum, i just posted it cos i had a lot of talk in my post
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    letters like that aint gonna get her wet bro.
    -GNASOE-GHK-BH-

    I am not a graffiti artist, I do not condone or participate in illegal graffiti, I simply collect, document, and display the work of anonymous artists, I am not accountable for any vandalism under the names represented in any of my posts, it was not me.

  9. #114969
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    oh shit hahah. well do more stuff like that then ahahha
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  10. #114970
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Townsville, QLD Australia
    Posts
    19
    Credits
    101
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Hey .... Flaccid cocks... i resent tha.... wait hahaha they do look like flaccid cocks. lol .

  11. #114971
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hahaha at least you know how to take criticism
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  12. #114972

    Default

    Recent exchanges
    Name:  dveyes.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  20.8 KBName:  ankst.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  21.3 KBName:  asnk.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  18.3 KB
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

  13. #114973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolvf View Post
    Check this shit out. This shit if f-ing funny. Was a little on the drunk side but everything was going alright. flow was great, enjoying the shape and the bars are looking good ( except the tail on the N needs serious work ) then BAM I'm finished and what the fuck is that trailing arrow doing comin out the top right of my A???????? Laughed so hard at myself I may have peed a little. Any other crits?
    Attachment 71903
    you sound very cocky this sucks dick, bars are off, letters are wack, 3D is off, and arrows comin outta knowwhere

  14. #114974
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    seyor is gay
    Posts
    1,844
    Credits
    3,716
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yo you aint good either bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

  15. #114975
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    seyor is gay
    Posts
    1,844
    Credits
    3,716
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    This my turf, holmes
    salga la cogida (realized my spanish was shit so i used a translator)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

  16. #114976

    Default

    Woah ribs being the voice of reason....
    Last edited by Mildstyles; 05-27-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

  17. #114977
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    seyor is gay
    Posts
    1,844
    Credits
    3,716
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    and ribs got some nasty ass shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

  18. #114978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    voice of reason my ass. I was being the voice of obviousness. Dont think just cause im nice to you now that I wont shit on your face naked. CAUSE ILL DO IT SON.


    Lol, now if I were to say that to someone who hasnt been around for almost a year or more, Im sure theyd challenge me to a battle, and tell me that they could burn me. By my count, thats happend about 11 times now. 1 of them was today lol
    Ive felt the cold wrath of ribcage before haha
    WOW battl me dewd i cant believe you said that 2 meeee
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

  19. #114979

    Default

    Aww dang i rushed my post too much to notice :'[
    And incase that happens, in preperation:
    FREE RIBCAGE!
    (blackbook=new chat thread and old chat thread=cat thread)
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie

  20. #114980

    Default

    I actually feel accomplished for making you lol
    And yeah im gonna post a pic so phat desnt start hating me....
    But i wonder if theyd deny it because of the kittens with mittens thread?
    Name:  aps.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  18.6 KB
    Regardless of all of my posts, I do not do Graffiti and I also do not condone it, I take pictures of other people's graffiti.

    Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kill your self isn't a crit
    Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver_slick View Post
    You got that Down Syndrome meets Parkinsons style homie


 

Similar Threads

  1. Blackbooks For Sale
    By D Snif in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top