Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^the s' in the bottom pic on the left peice of paper is dope^ and theat char. is dope too nice man other letters idk so much just kinda boring thats all
    @TSK the stem part on the k' at the bottom is fucked and how the other part of the k' comes to a point is pretty wierd also the s' is very shaky looking but nice idea on the fill just dont look so good thats all keep practicing and choose a different crew name that might be cool
    SEMK ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

TSK - Top bar of T needs fixing, use bars
    Natalie Portman - Dope page
    Meas - your styles nice but as I said I think youd benefit from doing more simps for a while

all of these are kinda fucked, can I get crits anyway? Thanks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats dope natalie portman...dig it

Meas i agree with what willis said about ur stuff..its cool but maybe spend a day or 2 just doing some basic simps

willis ur lower case E's r looking good just maybe make then a ttaaddd bit smaller. work on those upper case E's though, i think the uppercase E in the second last picture is the best one..try to do more like that without the little bump thing at the bottom. just keep practicing dude, work on making ur bars more smooth and what not, keep at it man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

exchange with buck and some else
    Attached Images   
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

try to do a sharp point on the C so that it matches the rest of the letters, like for instance a rounded top and then a sharp cut to the right for the bottom. You've already got enough compliments about how clean your work is so I won't even bother.

I went a little weird with the second one, don't take it too serious, just having fun with connections and isht. And yeah I used that background from Gasr. Fucking sue me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

MEAS has some nice casual stuff bro
    i cant keep a blackbook, all my skteches n shit are errywhere
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dank, i agree with MN about the C in the first flik but either way both of those r dope as usual. super solid

MN the second one is trippy, cool experimentation. the combination of solid tops andround tops in the first picture is dope, dig that 4. bottom left bar of ur S seems abit skinny though

just felt like drawing these 2 names, kinda fuked up on the koper one and my coloring is pretty scratchy lol. light reflection makes the outline of the koper one lighter then it should be in areas. crits appreciated

Name:  IMG_0221.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  52.9 KB
    Last edited by Kaze; 06-27-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    try to do a sharp point on the C so that it matches the rest of the letters, like for instance a rounded top and then a sharp cut to the right for the bottom. You've already got enough compliments about how clean your work is so I won't even bother.

I went a little weird with the second one, don't take it too serious, just having fun with connections and isht. And yeah I used that background from Gasr. Fucking sue me.

Bump

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

top one, do one with those bottom E's without the connections. saw that painted thing ya posted, was looking nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@MN Nice
    I really like the bottom picture and the colors that you used with it, they way that you made the letters flow together,
    I like the look

Kaze is everything you do in colored pencil?
    Quote Originally Posted by dmgraff View Post
    ya so next time you insoult some one think about it cuz they might have done it with there butt

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no man, i used these skinny fealt things...fine liner type things for that one and like 90percent of the opther shit iv uploaded, why? i kknow hte coloring is pretty bad lol...its all scratchy and shit i gotta practice coloring/filling

Yeeee I'll hit you back with one when I get a moment. What you want, a Devise?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that would be dope man thanks, yeh devise, dvise, dviser which ever u like best

Kaze I really like your work !

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  IMG_1556-1.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  71.1 KBName:  IMG_1554-1.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  72.5 KBName:  IMG_1550-1.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  58.2 KB

6i90 - Bipo - Bipolar

colored it. Wish i had a scanner

old

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks nok5 i appreciate it dude, the pic right above looks dope, i dig the grimey style with the thin bendy bars with the cut outs and sharp edges, some of the 3d streaks a little off, on the K mainly and u should have had the right leg of ur K come down lower and be more of an extension but it all looks sick...alot better then wat i can do lol, i want to develope a grimeyish style mixed with other shit

MN thats dope dude, i dig the contrast colors, background is cool too, keep up the great work man

6i9o, i think that may be the most basic (good) best, drawing iv seen u put on here but it needs to be cleaned up and wat not but good job for going simpe, fatten up ur bars and dont have ur letters overlapping so much, dony do any bends, just do straight letters for a couple drawings with straight lines, clean and all with some drop shadow or a 3d, good job man keep working at them simps

MN I dig that. Maybe don't have the bottom of the e and y overlap. That bothers me but I might just be nitpicking.
    Flick for talk
    Name:  photo.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  77.6 KB
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now." - Riley Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko View Post
    Coleo are you using paint and brush, or is that a pen?
    Ever heard of a fucking mop?