Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 51 of 6200 FirstFirst ... 314146474849505152535455566171101151551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 123999

Thread: Blackbooks

shone- that S has potential. take your time, focus on solid,straight flowing lines.
    shae - im sure if u wanted to bite runci ud do better. its not bad,but id work on changing up styles, just to put away all of the biting comments.

Every1 That Is Into Beatboxing Must Chek This

QUOTE (snow2skate @ May 21 2005, 10:22 PM)
    hmmmmmmmmmm, if etch melts into glass..then wont it melt threw a skinny ass peice off plastic which makes up your bingo daber?....ive got a metal 1 inch wide marker, anythin goes in that thing and its nice and safe...ÂÂ*

QUOTE (scythe @ May 31 2005, 12:13 AM)
    ^dude no offence but it looks like u fuckin had a siesure with a pen in ur hand.

Aren't you meant to be better at graff if noone can read it?
    Cos you can camoflauge it and stuff?

QUOTE (snow2skate @ Jul 5 2005, 03:21 PM)
    Hey i got a question, What if your painting a bridge or some wall, ... then should it not be illegal? cause your painting ontop of paint that another person bought and painted the wall with

QUOTE (cess! @ Aug 28 2005, 02:26 AM)
    my dads a cop

QUOTE (Seen2much @ Aug 31 2005, 01:43 PM)
    Hello, I am graffiti painter from China...
    ...I like very big penis, i have too.

QUOTE (The Incredible D @ Aug 29 2005, 10:32 PM)
    i how many men does it take to open up a can of beer?
    none. it should be open by the time the bitch brings it to the couch.

QUOTE (seap! @ Jul 7 2005, 05:14 AM)
    a black man is like a chick with big tits,
    everybody notices when they walk in a room
    but nobody says nothin.

rasetwo web site
    ADD ME ON MYSPACE

Cheers funky monkey, its actually my friends 1st piece, I will put one of mine up tomorrow probably, thanks for the feedback.

RNDM aka RANDOM
    *SENO

no dont do it
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:green\'>aim sn fatdon 36</span></span>

Any feedback on this I drew? :unsure:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aw thats nice :blink:

i like that one katze but the only thing is ur m...put the like upside down triangle at the top lower kinda like this i kinda fucked on the tip but u can get the hint

R.I.P waster12

Ok thanks funky. Any other improvements you could point out?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

like the old one better my self..i like the 3d on it..its nice..you sound try some colour in it now..that would b sweet h34r:

Only thing is, I never coloured my pieces in before, where do I start? and what do I use?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well alot of people use thin markers to colour in the piece&#39;s..because it doesnt look all sketchy..first..choice your colours wisely..colours that go with each other or u can do it the other way around .."colours thats dont go"..and start colouring iit in..and once ur get ur colours..u can try and add stuff to the in side of ur piece..like flames..bubbles..stripes stuff like that..and once ur happy with it...go get ur paint and get ur self a nice practice wall..and get on with the paint h34r:

So you think Im good enough to play with paint already <_< ?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

:lol: :blink: ONCE you&#39;ve mastered ur colours and what ya wanna do in it n stuff

Originally posted by SiLeNt&#045;BoB@Aug 19 2005, 03:27 PM
    well alot of people use thin markers to colour in the piece&#39;s..because it doesnt look all sketchy..first..choice your colours wisely..colours that go with each other or u can do it the other way around .."colours thats dont go"..and start colouring iit in..and once ur get ur colours..u can try and add stuff to the in side of ur piece..like flames..bubbles..stripes stuff like that..and once ur happy with it...go get ur paint and get ur self a nice practice wall..and get on with the paint h34r:
    DO NOT DRAW FLAMES&#33; they look fuckin horrid in graff...only toys draw flames in my experience

and dont play with paitn for a while just work on yourp eices and shit...you dont need ot do paint...dont get too excited for it...practicewalls aint any better than doing paper except you cant crumple it up and throw it away
    <span style=\'color:lightyellow\'>BRING CAR2NIST BACK&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightgreen\'>IMPEACH MSFYT&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:lightblue\'>ADAMO FOR MOD 2005&#33;
    </span>

Mesa, the only thing I&#39;d do is make the 3Ds length equal all over....the top of the Ms 3D is long, but the 1st leg of the M&#39;s 3D isnt the same length....hopefully u understand what im sayin, but it looks good

still needs lots of practice .. its not exactly badass but still..

new throw hella slop though

mmm yumm

thank u but its not a sandwich