Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 102 of 6166 FirstFirst ... 2528292979899100101102103104105106107112122152202602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 123312

Thread: Blackbooks

Originally posted by MoreOne@Oct 15 2005, 11:11 PM
    Modified Throw

Original with lowercase R

New with uppercase R

Actually I was wondering which one you guys look better, the capital R and 2nd M, or the 1st M and lowercase r?

comments?

You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

more i like the second throw better, your m just looks a little out of place, but the o, r and e are pretty nice and flowin

Peace

bump, new page, comments?

thats off the wall man its aight im fellin in

wersoner nukka

Originally posted by MoreOne+Oct 16 2005, 07:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MoreOne @ Oct 16 2005, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MoreOne@Oct 15 2005, 11:11 PM
    Modified Throw

Original with lowercase R

New with uppercase R

Actually I was wondering which one you guys look better, the capital R and 2nd M, or the 1st M and lowercase r? [/b][/quote]
    the 2nd m and first r
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

the m would look hotter if the square part of it on the right side was that same size as it is for the o, r and e

this mite seem like a more bite but it isnt <_<

Crits Plz.

also, @more: overlap your lines too... also try to make it a one liner, and thatd be dirrty

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by TricksForKids@Oct 17 2005, 12:42 AM

bump, new page, comments?
    nice&#33; real clean, espesh the 3d...that green background is grimy, but it just makes the letters look nicer so its kl... ye i quite like it...keep at it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Last edited by bilal_tariq; 07-13-2007 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Last edited by bilal_tariq; 07-13-2007 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats alot. if u post the actual pic, not the thumbnail, it would help. it looks to me like i much prefer the simpler pmes, like the 3rd one (afrah) cos it has just these nice tasty letters with a lil style shoved in...i would work on that sorta stuff, cos when uv tried to put in arrows n stuff, i just dont think they look good, so they just make the whole thing look a lil more ugly.... eh just me tho... keep at it

hey i kno an older writer who dosnt write anymore and he said i can try his name, It was menz so ima try menz2 comment plez. is it better than my others. i messed up on the z and the e.

shits chillin.

but make the E show more.

im feel the N alot.

Originally posted by fuzbal1+Oct 16 2005, 12:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fuzbal1 @ Oct 16 2005, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fuzbal1@Oct 16 2005, 11:02 AM

crits?

its hard to see in the thumbnail but if you click it its easy to see
    bump for feedback [/b][/quote]
    comments please&#33;
    seriously though, some of you assholes are probably going to get all the way through this before you realize your reading my signature.

&quot;You can achieve style by practicing-it&#39;s the only way. You only figure things out when you do a piece, tag, throw-up, ect. so many times that what was hard becomes easy then you can focus on something else in your piece, tag, throw-up, ect. like add-ons and things like that.&quot;

Quote I found about skiing that i changed to fit graff.

fuzbal, im kinda likin that one, its simple but its pretty nice u should color it

faint im not likin ur letters, but keep practising
    peace
    R.I.P waster12

Originally posted by wfl@Oct 17 2005, 04:18 PM
    hey i kno an older writer who dosnt write anymore and he said i can try his name, It was menz so ima try menz2 comment plez. is it better than my others. i messed up on the z and the e.

comment plez

ok, here it is
    super easy letters.
    only have a 12 set of prismas sorry for the ugly colors haha.
    and the arrow.

otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>