Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 219 of 6179 FirstFirst ... 119169199209214215216217218219220221222223224229239269319719 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 123573

Thread: Blackbooks

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shit i realized how close i am to the end. . .
    so i took it upon myself (i hope you dont mind)
    to. . .

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by alive@Dec 17 2005, 01:48 PM
    i know this is very different from what i last posted
    i will make sure to do a nice one of the last like i said
    but in the mean time i would like some comments on this

i only had colored pencils
    so here ya go
    the word remains PRICE

bump!

ur handy..sucks..alot...and dont tell me ur ina crew tmh..or tmk or whatever...cuz i dont think u should be in a crew..if that is a crew...when u dont even have a handstyle down...(((no beef just saying)))...and im not guna comment on ur piece/bomb or whatever ur guna call it..cuz idk wut 2 tell u lol..just wait for someone else 2 comment on it
    EVEX_ebk

heyyy i used to draw that on my folders in pre school u biter

comments?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alive... that flows really nice man .. but i dont think the letters are the best they could be, try different letter styles for that flowing style... if you get me?

Hitch... thats pretty dope, dont really know what to say about it. Oh i would do piece sketches not bomb sketches

comments on mine please

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AMAZ tbscrew@Dec 17 2005, 02:23 PM
    ur handy..sucks..alot...and dont tell me ur ina crew tmh..or tmk or whatever...cuz i dont think u should be in a crew..if that is a crew...when u dont even have a handstyle down...(((no beef just saying)))...and im not guna comment on ur piece/bomb or whatever ur guna call it..cuz idk wut 2 tell u lol..just wait for someone else 2 comment on it
    i know it does - im a toy just trying to get better
    btw the one on my throwie is not my real one, i was just fucking around
    you can see my real one in the handstyle battle

i am in a crew, TMP
    we are toys, but we know that, all a crew is a statement of affiliation

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now as for you amok

there is no need for insults

"heyyy i used to draw that on my folders in pre school u biter "

stupid little shit
    rele. . . we should all try to help eachother
    and besides
    ur not that much better then me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alive- i would stop tryna make ur letters repetative (sp?) where they all look the same cuz its hard to do to make look good so just try and do simple letters for now

^ what he said.

fucking you and everyone who hasnt done this yet should do it:

Go to your local art store.

Get a jumbo pilot marker

Get a nice notebook.

Get some nice pencils, and a few big erasers.

Get some coloring markers (i prefer prismas and letraset).

Get a fine tip drawing pen/marker thingy (for outlines), get 2 w/different thicknesses if possible. (size 05 is good)

Get a gel tip white pen

Go home. AND SKETCH! like really sketch, dont make a single dark line on the paper. Just light pencil strokes, erase often, work around the shape you want your letter to be... spend just like an hour sketching/erasing/sketchin, DONT WORRY ABOUT FORMING A DARK OUTLINE!!!, take pride in your shit, no rush, just light pencil sketching. After you have nice letters, lightly sketch some 3d if you want. and when you finally have a nice light letter outline....

Whip out your handy outline marker/pen you just bought, and slowly, carefully, outline your letters. After you have a ncie outline, ERASE, just take your block eraser and erase all the pencil sketching away, and you will be rewarded with a perfect outline that looks like it was printed on the paper.

Now take you markers and have fun, be carefull not to fuck up all taht hard work with a shitty coloring job.

I guarentee your shit will improve 10x the day you do this.

im not like pro or anything, but i did this recently, and the first piece i finished was far better than anything ive ever done before.

(just a side note on racking, the place i go to has an isle just for markers, and only this isle has a camera. So i go and pick out a few prisma's i dont have yet, usually like 10, than i go over to the otehr side of the store and look at the notebooks. Stash markers in pocket, than go up and buy the notebook. This way my marker collection grows every time i buy a new notebook. I know its obvious but w/e, just tryin to help you guys out)
    roar.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Select One- Solid advice. (on sketching) Word..

JUst tryin some different stuff. Not really pleased with the bottom 2. I used to swear by Crayola pens. Now I won't touch 'em.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

first is best

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by weldo@Dec 17 2005, 02:56 AM
    no affence or anything but i recon its gross. way to many add ons and your letter structure is really simple. no beef or anythin but heaps of people keep suckin up n yea but thats jus me
    Weldo- Yeah I hear you. I'm really tryin to push my letter stucture forward but I can tell it's gonna take alot more work. I put a whole fuckin battalion of addons on that sucker to try and compensate but most people caught on quick. The overall asthetic of the piece is nice enough, that's why people like it, it's just when you look beneath the surface it gets a little ragged. And I wouldn't say they're sucking up. Not much point in anyone sucking up to anyone else around here. You aren't gonna get anything out of 'em. :lol:

REGINA crime capital of CANADA
    KCB

comments or anything please!!!!

C3ZR i would say the firstone is good and the second one is good
    REGINA crime capital of CANADA
    KCB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hitch- A hell of alot better then some of your earlier work. You've been hittin that blackbook hard. Keep it up . I liked your friends piece too that you posted. The one with the fish. You should credit him for it when you post his stuff so people don't think you're trying to say it's yours and flame you.

thanks anything you think I should focus on? and yeah anything that is ENICS is my friend and im usually SAME

hey sry ive been posting alot of pics using vandal squad thing but thats the only way i have to post um. I did this real quick its so sloppy but comment please.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Hitch@Dec 17 2005, 06:29 PM

comments or anything please!!!!
    as far as further critique- I'd say lose the arrow on the left connected to the S. Try and round off some of the edges a bit but not too much. 2 of the biggest problems for begginers is they either round and bubble everything too much or they go opposite and make everything too pointy and jagged. And if you really have to use the arrows, look for some examples of them in pro pieces. There's variations and subtle nuances that turn an arrow from toy to tuff. I'm still impressed with your progression though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by wfl@Dec 17 2005, 06:51 PM
    hey sry ive been posting alot of pics using vandal squad thing but thats the only way i have to post um. I did this real quick its so sloppy but comment please.

Good eample of the bubble/ jagged thing I was talking about. This guy has it right. He's got rounded parts and points instead of one or the other, and it looks pretty good.