Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 220 of 6167 FirstFirst ... 120170200210215216217218219220221222223224225230240270320720 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 123333

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE+Dec 17 2005, 06:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE @ Dec 17 2005, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hitch@Dec 17 2005, 06:29 PM

comments or anything please&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    [/b][/quote]
    try to make lines straighter. one of the hardest things is getting straight lines, especially with a can
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

new sketch with new prismas from pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by ##sable## View Post
    DJSUPREEME FOR PRESEDENT!

Wow, you don&#39;t deserve prismas. Hell, you don&#39;t deserve crayola.

Originally posted by ballpoint pen chemistry@Dec 17 2005, 08:26 PM
    Wow, you don&#39;t deserve prismas. Hell, you don&#39;t deserve crayola.
    ill use what i can for free

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

2 from today.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

everythings hot except bottom drips. but niceee

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Dec 17 2005, 10:01 PM

2 from today.
    liking it a lot cezr

new throwie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i fixed this one a bit in paint cause there was a part that i hated, and i know the 2 e&#39;s are different but double letters are haaaaaaard.

sensez, it looks wierd when your throw is like half pointy and half curvy, decide on one style for now

cezr, the 1st ones hot, on the 2nd one the pink drips are kinda ugly tho

thou speak'st aright; i am that merry wanderer of the night.

Originally posted by Select_One@Dec 17 2005, 04:35 PM
    ^ what he said.

fucking you and everyone who hasnt done this yet should do it:

Go to your local art store.

Get a jumbo pilot marker

Get a nice notebook.

Get some nice pencils, and a few big erasers.

Get some coloring markers (i prefer prismas and letraset).

Get a fine tip drawing pen/marker thingy (for outlines), get 2 w/different thicknesses if possible. (size 05 is good)

Get a gel tip white pen

Go home. AND SKETCH&#33; like really sketch, dont make a single dark line on the paper. Just light pencil strokes, erase often, work around the shape you want your letter to be... spend just like an hour sketching/erasing/sketchin, DONT WORRY ABOUT FORMING A DARK OUTLINE&#33;&#33;&#33;, take pride in your shit, no rush, just light pencil sketching. After you have nice letters, lightly sketch some 3d if you want. and when you finally have a nice light letter outline....

(used this character cuz its the only half sketch/outline deal i have scanned)

Whip out your handy outline marker/pen you just bought, and slowly, carefully, outline your letters. After you have a ncie outline, ERASE, just take your block eraser and erase all the pencil sketching away, and you will be rewarded with a perfect outline that looks like it was printed on the paper.

Now take you markers and have fun, be carefull not to fuck up all taht hard work with a shitty coloring job.

I guarentee your shit will improve 10x the day you do this.

im not like pro or anything, but i did this recently, and the first piece i finished was far better than anything ive ever done before.

(just a side note on racking, the place i go to has an isle just for markers, and only this isle has a camera. So i go and pick out a few prisma&#39;s i dont have yet, usually like 10, than i go over to the otehr side of the store and look at the notebooks. Stash markers in pocket, than go up and buy the notebook. This way my marker collection grows every time i buy a new notebook. I know its obvious but w/e, just tryin to help you guys out)
    bump.
    roar.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Select_One+Dec 18 2005, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Select_One @ Dec 18 2005, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Select_One@Dec 17 2005, 04:35 PM
    ^ what he said.

fucking you and everyone who hasnt done this yet should do it:

Go to your local art store.

Get a jumbo pilot marker

Get a nice notebook.

Get some nice pencils, and a few big erasers.

Get some coloring markers (i prefer prismas and letraset).

Get a fine tip drawing pen/marker thingy (for outlines), get 2 w/different thicknesses if possible. (size 05 is good)

Get a gel tip white pen

Go home. AND SKETCH&#33; like really sketch, dont make a single dark line on the paper. Just light pencil strokes, erase often, work around the shape you want your letter to be... spend just like an hour sketching/erasing/sketchin, DONT WORRY ABOUT FORMING A DARK OUTLINE&#33;&#33;&#33;, take pride in your shit, no rush, just light pencil sketching. After you have nice letters, lightly sketch some 3d if you want. and when you finally have a nice light letter outline....

(used this character cuz its the only half sketch/outline deal i have scanned)

Whip out your handy outline marker/pen you just bought, and slowly, carefully, outline your letters. After you have a ncie outline, ERASE, just take your block eraser and erase all the pencil sketching away, and you will be rewarded with a perfect outline that looks like it was printed on the paper.

Now take you markers and have fun, be carefull not to fuck up all taht hard work with a shitty coloring job.

I guarentee your shit will improve 10x the day you do this.

im not like pro or anything, but i did this recently, and the first piece i finished was far better than anything ive ever done before.

(just a side note on racking, the place i go to has an isle just for markers, and only this isle has a camera. So i go and pick out a few prisma&#39;s i dont have yet, usually like 10, than i go over to the otehr side of the store and look at the notebooks. Stash markers in pocket, than go up and buy the notebook. This way my marker collection grows every time i buy a new notebook. I know its obvious but w/e, just tryin to help you guys out)
    bump. [/b][/quote]
    i agree totaly expect for one thing, fuck the easer, use ne type of smooth writing PEN and dont earse as much as posisble because then u might erase sumtin that looked good but u just thought it didnt at the time, i do all my free styles for letter brain storming in pen and i look bak on them a couple days later and keep the ones i think loook good, dont earsae like fuck until u are piecin sumthing or doin a proper piece of that style of letters other wise its pointless to keep earasing

word^^ good advice, yet nonetheless i didnt follow it, and ended up freestyling a sketch with my pen, oh well, shoot me:

Peaaaaaaaaaaace
    You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

hey I tried to apply the advice that I was given, but I dont think I did it right. i tried to round off the edges and keep the lines straighter. Do you guys have any comments or things I should work on pleasee

Originally posted by TricksForKids@Dec 18 2005, 05:20 PM
    word^^ good advice, yet nonetheless i didnt follow it, and ended up freestyling a sketch with my pen, oh well, shoot me:

Peaaaaaaaaaaace
    do u ever paint any of this shit???.....cuz ur just wasting paper <_<
    EVEX_ebk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hitch: that good, just buy some better marker like prisma or promarker cuase your fill is ugly

and work on yours letters

keep it up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by acek@Dec 18 2005, 06:07 PM
    hitch: that good, just buy some better marker like prisma or promarker cuase your fill is ugly

and work on yours letters

keep it up
    dont tell him to get prisams, screw the fill same the priams for wen ur better, we kno wat ur tryan get out in ur fill so we can just image that ur fill is good for now until it actually is

wait im confused? your saying my shits wack and a waste of paper?

damn...

Peace

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love trees stop cutin them down for ur wack ass shit :lol:

bastards.....