Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 301 of 6180 FirstFirst ... 201251281291296297298299300301302303304305306311321351401801 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 123599

Thread: Blackbooks

Originally posted by alive@Feb 7 2006, 08:02 PM
    a bomb and tag under my new name
    COERCE
    i did it fast, thats why the choppiness on the shadow so plz excuse that
    unless ppl tell me its terrible and im just oblivious to it im gonna paint it 2mrw and get pics

please give me all of your thoughts, good and bad, as long as they r helpful

thanks so much
    yeah fix the r a bit, and on the e's and c's have it so that thing doesnt go soo far up just bring it down a bit, and have the ! a bit fatter and closer to te last letter, and just the handstyle , work on that, thats it, not too much to improve
    9zero5

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

aiight well thanks 4 ur help,
    on the e i was trying to go for a lowercase e,
    a slight cope 2 bite im ashamed to admit
    and yes, i did think it resembled an r
    lol
    but ill work on it, any suggestions for that?

btw, is it good enough to paint?

thanks again so much,
    coerce

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i wouldnt suggest painting it...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ouch

any suggestions then?
    u cant just say that and leave me hanging

pleeeeeeeeeease?

yes....make ur sig smaller and dont paint it...

no just change ur e's i guess..i mean they dont even look like a bite.
    EVEX_ebk

double post...ummm uhhh.... soo uh ill bump suttin i guess

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/eve.../Picture020.jpg
    EVEX_ebk

Originally posted by alive@Feb 7 2006, 07:22 PM
    seno r u in nyc?
    nah man. midweeest

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ylive4death2come+Feb 7 2006, 07:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ylive4death2come @ Feb 7 2006, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-faint rem one@Feb 7 2006, 02:35 AM
    your beyond help.
    unless your going to help shut up i said that before. so stop trying to joke and help me out. thanx. and stop saying go simple because the only new one is the one tht looks asian i drew the other a while ago but couldnt find it. [/b][/quote]
    help? you don&#39;t need help, you need to quit, and dont tell me that bullshit about "shut up, dont say any thing unless your gana help me" i am helping you, telling you to quiting would help you out

Originally posted by ylive4death2come+Feb 7 2006, 07:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ylive4death2come @ Feb 7 2006, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-faint rem one@Feb 7 2006, 02:35 AM
    your beyond help.
    unless your going to help shut up i said that before. so stop trying to joke and help me out. thanx. and stop saying go simple because the only new one is the one tht looks asian i drew the other a while ago but couldnt find it. [/b][/quote]
    tbh. you suck fucking balls. but start simple, get influences, and post your shit here for crits, and if you cant take crits then you need to start because when you post shit like that your gunna get some shitty feedback. and i said that as a joke to make you mad. obviously it worked

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new name and new sketch im workin on

i will put colour later..and post the final sketch

crits and comments on the letters plz

yo yoyo hope i get some good words for this..i would blurt out the handstyles at the top cus i was just dickin around so dont pay any attention to em

good night

Uuh...i can&#39;t even really tell at all what it is. It&#39;s like a crazy shaped piece. The fill is kinda cool but the letters are mad wack.
    suck a cock.

Originally posted by Nyc Sno+Feb 6 2006, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nyc Sno @ Feb 6 2006, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nyc Sno@Feb 6 2006, 06:28 PM
    just working on some throwies tell me what u think
    which one is better

bump [/b][/quote]
    sorry to bump again

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new name and new sketch im workin on

i will put colour later..and post the final sketch

crits and comments on the letters plz
    bump

^^3d will make it look better..i think

and mace keep workin on it..i like #1 better
    EVEX_ebk

Originally posted by faint rem one+Feb 7 2006, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (faint rem one @ Feb 7 2006, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ylive4death2come@Feb 7 2006, 07:24 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-faint rem one
    @Feb 7 2006, 02:35 AM
    your beyond help.

unless your going to help shut up i said that before. so stop trying to joke and help me out. thanx. and stop saying go simple because the only new one is the one tht looks asian i drew the other a while ago but couldnt find it.
    tbh. you suck fucking balls. but start simple, get influences, and post your shit here for crits, and if you cant take crits then you need to start because when you post shit like that your gunna get some shitty feedback. and i said that as a joke to make you mad. obviously it worked [/b][/quote]
    i know thats wat made me angry. i come to more experienced people for help and immature people like you just waste your time to do this.

Originally posted by AoAssis+Feb 7 2006, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AoAssis @ Feb 7 2006, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ylive4death2come@Feb 7 2006, 07:24 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-faint rem one
    @Feb 7 2006, 02:35 AM
    your beyond help.

unless your going to help shut up i said that before. so stop trying to joke and help me out. thanx. and stop saying go simple because the only new one is the one tht looks asian i drew the other a while ago but couldnt find it.
    help? you don&#39;t need help, you need to quit, and dont tell me that bullshit about "shut up, dont say any thing unless your gana help me" i am helping you, telling you to quiting would help you out [/b][/quote]
    look. just shut up. im not even replying to anymore shit from now on immature bitches can say what they want instead of posting their work or doing something constructive.

just a couple

feedback wanted hard yo&#33;

KANS

straight from south town

KANZ-KONVIKS ur second peice is dope dont like the 1st one but ur handy on the end looks like a ball sack
    help please sorry really shit photos

Nice ones there weldo, but the coloring on the second one sucks... Get some markers or something to make it looks cleaner... I can&#39;t read what it says... I think I&#39;m getting kazae?? Also both of them look almost exactly the same other than the coloring and a few other parts... Nice work though... I like...

Anyways, I wanted to know what you guys use to outline your stuff...

Uhhh, I&#39;ll try to get some pics on here asap cuz my camera&#39;s dead right now... Soon though&#33;&#33;