Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

just a doodle i thought id throw up here

JUMP. pencil then with pen just practice i guess.

critics?

kenr- i think ur bars should be the same size and try 2 be more organized that'll help a bit and the throwie aint bad.

hey tasty. glad some one likes it. and FTR i love your style. would you care to exchange?

JUMP....new to graff thread
    Tasty....dope coloring..expecially the first...

AKTRE...extend the right leg on your R's and K's and you're solid
    KENR..keep going with those simples...getting there.
    SKIE...I like your colors...first and last are best.

The rounds are an E..not sure if that's clear or not....MERS....
    Quote Originally Posted by m+s View Post
    it looks like crayons were somehow involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by fonone View Post
    Kinging bathrooms since early 09.

kaiser71- dat shit is fresh no lie da 's juz dosent go with it by th way why isnt the 's gettin shot

Quote Originally Posted by idk401 View Post
    kaiser71- dat shit is fresh no lie da 's juz dosent go with it by th way why isnt the 's gettin shot
    English language, you are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it

do you mind translating it so we can understand?
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

my bad typed to fast i meant dat it was fresh and why the only letter not getting shot was the "S" you got that mr english teacher!!

my bad typed to fast i meant dat it was fresh and why the only letter not getting shot was the "S" you got that mr english teacher!!
    much better....
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

yea w.e. man

why u all butthurt 'w.e.' what, so poor english skills are okay for you? you must be black.

hahahaha funny its called abreviation ever herd of that and no im not black racist much?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser71 View Post
    JUMP....new to graff thread
    Tasty....dope coloring..expecially the first...

AKTRE...extend the right leg on your R's and K's and you're solid
    KENR..keep going with those simples...getting there.
    SKIE...I like your colors...first and last are best.

The rounds are an E..not sure if that's clear or not....MERS....

Bottom bump.

IDK401...I'd say just work on keeping the letters the same size...they get smaller in the second one. good start
    Quote Originally Posted by m+s View Post
    it looks like crayons were somehow involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by fonone View Post
    Kinging bathrooms since early 09.

yea man i know i didnt notice until the next day when i took the pic. i was high outta my mind hahahaaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea w.e. man

I can't read what the first one says, but just keep practicing.
    By the way, abbreviation doesn't mean take out random letters from a word and hope other people catch your drift.

yea man i know i didnt notice until the next day when i took the pic. i was high outta my mind hahahaaha
    no wonder stop smoking weed, its just gonna make you more retarded then you already are.

yea man cool and it says skie by the way and w.e. is actually really common when wanting to say What Ever and typing really fast didnt know you guys didnt use this kind of abreviated words but it is all good ill try not to use it on this website

threw this in my blackbook

I like the letters. they look..cool? lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

top one [fero]nice shape, lets erase some of those grimy lines around the actual letter though. i do the same thing i make like a million lines in one spot, but then i clean it up. also shrink the hole in the "E"

also, your letters get smaller as you go. stop that,

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I fucking hate black people.
    disclaimer: i do not commit any illegal acts regardless to anything that i post