Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

snore i like that s alot, but i feel like it doesnt flow with the rest of the letters. i dont know then again you are better than me X1000 but just my input

bored...raised w bar
    Attached Images  

Milk-i like the S to E symmetry just dont like the top of the E.
    Graff-thanks i see what u mean by forcing the arrows, n its sicko

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by suparjafar View Post
    snore i like that s alot, but i feel like it doesnt flow with the rest of the letters. i dont know then again you are better than me X1000 but just my input

bored...raised w bar
    cool, raise it just a tad bit more, also, how would i make it flow? not a wise ass comment, i'm just asking.
    GET YOUR BARS UP.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    dude that is raw seriously... don't post in this thread lmao... that is pretty tight.

I suck with simples. >.>!

P.s. any bay writers in sj pm me.
    i need crits dammit!!!
    "my blackbo0k is like my bitch,cause everybody tryna get up in it"
    want a discount off karmaloop.com? Hiit me in a pm
    South Bay Writers Get At Me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i suck. ignore that fill tried it, shouldn't have.

Okay fuck the guys in the pieces thread no help form those jerks

maybe someone here can help me

I am Bowles Nuevitas.

Quote Originally Posted by gumOnShoe View Post
    cool, raise it just a tad bit more, also, how would i make it flow? not a wise ass comment, i'm just asking.
    well im no expert but i think the s is like long and skinny and the nor in the middle of the also skinny e is kinda dumbfounding. i dont know how to explain it. i feel like theyd be from two different pieces. maybe make the nor in the same style as the s,e

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    Everything but Aenok is a bad deal.
    uhh i dont know what you mean lol

SHEM- keep it simple and straight, make all your letters the same size and dont worry about fill or background yet. get rid of that long ass tail on the S and get rid of the tail thing on the H and just keep it simple i think it would look 100X better.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BowlesNuevitas View Post
    Okay fuck the guys in the pieces thread no help form those jerks

maybe someone here can help me

big boy thread. too good for us to crit.
    E-MOTION

lol
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

cleaned up some of the lines..
    "Theres are plenty of dilapidated out there that need somebody to pray for them i mean you know, on the other hand people are in that position because may be they deserve it or may be because they made the wrong choices...life is a dark fuckin place..and its beautiful in the same token...a lot does grow in the dark" Saber (MSK AWR)

dont mind the writing, but heres another JOINS simple i did.

fuck the arrows. looks solid though

ARMEN- you need to make your letters the same thickness, and stick to caps, you got one lowercase and it looks wack, also your shaddow is all screwy, i know nobody likes to hear this, but you gotta keep it simple. it looks the most clean and it will eventually develop into something better you like a lot more.

Some pen shit I did in class

Head-I like the ins but the J n O need to go, try n make all your letters the same size n chill out on those dots on ur highlights.

Sketching High..
    Last edited by RedEyes; 10-01-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by headsick123 View Post
    ARMEN- you need to make your letters the same thickness, and stick to caps, you got one lowercase and it looks wack, also your shaddow is all screwy, i know nobody likes to hear this, but you gotta keep it simple. it looks the most clean and it will eventually develop into something better you like a lot more.
    'keep it simple..' that all i hear theres no description of exactly what i need to do...keep to simple could mean anything can you be more specific plz

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What ever you were high on when you did that top piece,
    stop doing it forever, that shit can't be good for your health.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by suparjafar View Post
    well im no expert but i think the s is like long and skinny and the nor in the middle of the also skinny e is kinda dumbfounding. i dont know how to explain it. i feel like theyd be from two different pieces. maybe make the nor in the same style as the s,e
    oh, i tried to make the S E biggest btw, so it'd be SnorE sort of, is that what you ment?
    GET YOUR BARS UP.