Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

KRE1

snaw i think that S could be closer with the rest of the letters and put that W on a diet imo. the lines look shaky too but i like the simp style.

arite a little something i was working on last nite.

cool shit you got goin there

Nice kaleef. Keep working with that. Satra, that character is meh. Fix his eyes, and it looks like he's chewing bubblegum. I wouldn't do that with the S in the throw either.

Quote Originally Posted by KRE1 View Post
    snaw i think that S could be closer with the rest of the letters and put that W on a diet imo. the lines look shaky too but i like the simp style.

arite a little something i was working on last nite.

add some 3D to that KF, I reckon the stars dont belong tho
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueViolence View Post
    NO lT'S NOT MAN,
    FUCK YOU TOY,
    EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE HIS SHIT IS A TOY,
    HE'LL BATTLE YOU, TOO.
    AND IF YOU GET 10 TIMES MORE VOTE THEN HIM, IT'S ONLY BECAUSE THE MOD MESSED UP, AND YOU WROTE THE WORD WRONG.
    TREATED.

solid rinse
    Last edited by take2; 10-31-2009 at 09:38 AM.

yo rinse that shit clean i would change the n cus it looks like an H
    crits on this?
    i changed my name... once more. to Reatd ( ree.ated)

Rines-work on maken all ur bars straight, like with the E i suggest drawing it out with the over lap n then erase.
    Coca-im digging everything but the D and if ur ganna do a spade on the T make it a whole spade.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey cocacola
    u repin the Vandal SKuad?
    just cuza the sketch on the page b4 =P

what do you mean by vandal squad?
    i part of vandal skuad killers of thats what you're talking about?
    minute quick shit im going simple again im tird of fuxs tellin me to slow down
    Last edited by cocacola; 10-31-2009 at 12:16 PM.

Why are you guys spelling Squad with a K?
    and you don't really write Pear, do you?

Thanks for the crits. RedEyes, the reason that the bottom of my doesn't match up is becasue there is supposed to be an add-on at tthe bottom but the S covers it up, like so.

Coca-looks dope, the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the top of the E
    Last edited by Rin5e; 10-31-2009 at 12:24 PM.

we speel it anyway it sounds the same , Vandul skuad killahs, vandal squad killers etc

did these on my desk mat. Got sketchy cus pencil wouldnt show up soo I had to freestyle it:P

Sesh-it-up

change ur k in that throwie yo

ya ik i fucked it up

everything but k is good
    i dont condone illegal activity, anything i post on bombingscience is a lie.

Rinse: I like everything about it other than the diagonal bar on the N- fix that up so that it doesn't look like an H in the least. Also, I wouldn't overlap your drop shadow on each letter like that. Your I looks a bit plain, but that's no biggy really.
    Cocacola: Good to see you're going back to basics because I think on some of yours, you were kinking the letters a bit too much and it made the pieces as a whole look bad, but reworking your letters will correct that. Keep up those simps man.
    Take: I don't really like your first one at all because the colors and designs take away from the letters that aren't that strong in the first place. Your E especially. On the second one, I like your T and E, but I could hardly read the a and the K still doesn't look like a K to me... I know they were freestyles, but you want crits, right? Lol.

Halloween bic pen freestyle out of boredom at work (sorry for the crappy pic):

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

halloween - shit is freshhh
    Peace to Dawzr

Quote Originally Posted by b SQUARED 08 View Post
    Rinse: I like everything about it other than the diagonal bar on the N- fix that up so that it doesn't look like an H in the least. Also, I wouldn't overlap your drop shadow on each letter like that. Your I looks a bit plain, but that's no biggy really.
    Yeah, I've been figuring out a new thing for my N and noted on the drop shadow.

Halloween looks good, Im not a huge fan of different characters for letters but whatever works for you.