Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Quote Originally Posted by funhouseXcast View Post
    memphis have you even posted any pics yet or are you just starting shit with everyone who'll give you the time of day?
    people start shit with me.and i do post shit too,not mutch
    YOU BOW DOWN TO THE GOLDEN NIGHT WHEN IT PASSES..........GOD DAMN IT!

damn smokers,fucking good
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

taking a steamy dump on your moms hairy chest
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks otter can you find anything I might be able to fix or better for my next projects?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    whenever i see smokers' screenname i think of a crayon thats sharpened on both ends
    Quote Originally Posted by zaco View Post
    smoker those last two have got to be the best style ive ever seen. if i was walking through town and saw that on glass window id shit myself and take a pic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it's all good but In my point of view I don't think really you should improve on, If you think just wait for more crits but crits from me, I think you should just get off toy blackbook's and go to the other blackbook thread. nice work, I will start studying these pieces

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks and I went to both the reg and the intermediate ones and they told me to come down here :/
    whenever i see smokers' screenname i think of a crayon thats sharpened on both ends
    smoker those last two have got to be the best style ive ever seen. if i was walking through town and saw that on glass window id shit myself and take a pic

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

meka pretty dope... still gotta keep workin at that structure... but ur gettin better fo sho! the top character has great shading with the colors...

smokers those are all pretty crazy, the smurfette one or w/e is the best if u ask me

for everyone telling u guys to get outta this thread cuz ur not toys though, come on now lol ur both toys! intermediate yes but big boy not quite yet, at least in my opinion, i mean that in the nicest way hah

and for etch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Etcha View Post
    Yeah I got a littlew bit sloppy on the 3D. Any suggestions to what parts need work?

if the vanishing point is basically where ur finger is then the right bar of the A should have some 3d coming off of the left side... if u look at the 3d on the very bottom of that bar theres a few differences in direction... and the inside of the B where the 3d is should match up with the angle of that bar, its just at too extreme of an angle..... basically every line should go to the same spot, and urs is just a bit sloppy, i made the pic just to show where ur lines are going
    but basically u should make a vanishing point and use a ruler if u have to until u can just KNOW where the 3d should go exactly... hope i helped
    Last edited by Zookyook; 04-29-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post

Only thing i dont like is the middle of the M, it seems a bit too small, but i have a feeling if you made it bigger it would fuck it up. M's are bitches to play around with. Also to the right side of the M the 3D is way shorter than the rest. Overall sick sketch though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Zookyook View Post
    smokers those are all pretty crazy, the smurfette one or w/e is the best if u ask me

for everyone telling u guys to get outta this thread cuz ur not toys though, come on now lol ur both toys! intermediate yes but big boy not quite yet, at least in my opinion, i mean that in the nicest way ha
    Thanks man, and ya I honestly don't care where I'm at anymore kuz last time I went to the reg bb thread saw couple people who didn't belong there either but they didn't take down their stuff so I'd rather stay down here if they're going to allow that..and you guys are pretty chill so ill just sit back and relax

new to the game
    my first throw with this name
    crits would be nice
    Last edited by bzerkyetii; 04-29-2010 at 07:27 PM.

someone resize that shit... does it say jos?

resized myself
    and it says joc
    short for jocke

posting more soon

put something in that O. or make it more defined like just a circle. and round the C get rid of the bump on the top of it. it makes it look like an s

Quote Originally Posted by pleasedontstayr View Post
    put something in that O. or make it more defined like just a circle. and round the C get rid of the bump on the top of it. it makes it look like an s
    why would i make it just a circle
    thats boring
    and i dont see how my c looks like an s

If you want that to look better sayin Joc

Restyle your curve of your J and make a hole in the O. make the C a little more pronounced

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yo got a point with the o being boring and all but just put like a dot or a line to clarify it for us, once you're here for awhile we'll know who you are and no need to question the o not having anything in it
    And the c could pass for and s if u squiggled a lin in from the bottom left

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by bzerkyetii View Post
    This could look dope if you do a hollow with a Pink dot or something big and just sign it so people know it's JOC.

I like it for its simplicity.
    Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

Before I bang, I go and get high, homey.

screwed up on a few things I know
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

--Hunter S. Thompson--

Straight From the SE MI

Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    This could look dope if you do a hollow with a Pink dot or something big and just sign it so people know it's JOC.

I like it for its simplicity.
    thanks
    im still working on the kinks
    ill post some more tommarow

Act as if the handstyle isn't there :3
    Had to get a new name, and I liked these letters and it doesn't seem like it's taken.
    Crit?
    Last edited by CareGr; 04-30-2010 at 08:34 AM.