Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

2fnk- i would suggest keep it green inside the letters and use yellow as the forcefield, but lose the wavy shit asap.

should i color the first one?..n should i outline the green goo with black sharpie on the second one?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

sharpie freestyle while waiting at the dmv i didnt get to finish though

thepekins

mevsr- not bad I would get rid of the extensions on the M and the thing on the bottom of the V, and clean up the lines a little to make the letter a little more even

meph- I like that second one a lot. I wouldn't outline the green but suit yourself

fukew- pretty good for a freestyle, I always have to sketch my shit out in pencil. I don't like the cut thing in the middle of the E

noticed I havent had crits on my shit. Hmmmm....

and massacremen why you gotta call us morons? everyone here wants to get better whats moronic about that? And like plankton said, there's no need for the cats who are brand new to graff to give crits when they don't even know what they're talking about yet.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thepekins, I could try and give you some crits from just what looks good and shit, if you repost your shit. I looked back a page or so, and couldn't find anything. Thanks for the crits, I've been working on my shit today. Got one sketch done, but didn't use bars, which I need to start doing.

thepekins

i was on the last page can you see them now?

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default crits

Quote Originally Posted by thepekins View Post

i was on the last page can you see them now?
    The E in the middle one looks pretty decent... I would not sugest markering up the background like that. And I don't really care for your fills lol

thepekins

I don't usually do the background like that, those times it was just cus I fucked up what I was trying to do with it. And yeah that fill in the second pic is pretty bad, i was experimenting but failed. I'll try to sketch up some better shit tonight to post

I really like the first one, but the second one not too much, change the background bro, but keep up the work!

Sucks to hear this but go simpler waze... you're getting ahead of youreself structure wise... which is the only real thing that matters in the toy bb section IMO.

SHOOT THE MOON!!

Quote Originally Posted by el Matador View Post
    stussy stop being mean.

moganone- i only like the letters of the last one...u need to work on ur colors i think.

stussy- i like the style i think it would look crazy with some bright colors n a outline

..crits

thepekins

an e I sketched up while I was at my bros house

^^grow up
    "Austin Wells stated the books will be burned, the books will stay there...The letters have left the page!"- Rammellzee(style warz)

"I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four."-Joel Rosenberg

thepekins

lol? its the toy thread man. chill out. and how bout actually givin me a crit so that i can get better
    Last edited by thepekins; 05-11-2010 at 07:53 PM.

thepekins

i dont really like this but...

thepekins

Stussy- I like it, i would make the letters solid and get rid of the arrows on the R

says the guy with the gap letter and giant arrows. haha
    work on simples thepekins.
    Quote Originally Posted by el Matador View Post
    stussy stop being mean.

crits please?
    Attached Images  

stussy- next time make sure the hookups are evened out, but dont take them out fully
    We're a comedic duo. like Barack Obama and Will Smith

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by thepekins View Post
    mevsr- not bad I would get rid of the extensions on the M and the thing on the bottom of the V, and clean up the lines a little to make the letter a little more even

meph- I like that second one a lot. I wouldn't outline the green but suit yourself

fukew- pretty good for a freestyle, I always have to sketch my shit out in pencil. I don't like the cut thing in the middle of the E

noticed I havent had crits on my shit. Hmmmm....

and massacremen why you gotta call us morons? everyone here wants to get better whats moronic about that? And like plankton said, there's no need for the cats who are brand new to graff to give crits when they don't even know what they're talking about yet.
    all i have to say dude is bars u lack seriously in that department