Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

start over. minus arrows, 3d, and circles.... and anything thats not straight simp...
    SomeBodyKnows

<ZZZZZZ#~~~

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

he is not gonna listen to youu there is no point its like a big *face palm*

yeo stop trying this nigguh wont listen he will tell you he cant help the flow that goes though his mind
    trust iv tried alot of us have its not gonna work
    Last edited by woonybomber; 05-25-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post
    ok, get rid of the arrows. they look bad. smoothen out your lines and make it look more natural. the way your bars fold back at the ends of your T and F are atrocious.

dont make the bars so dynamic in the sense of how they bend. the top of your E for example. make it more of a 90 degree angle on the inside. like a boring keyboard E. just until you get get angling down, a few times will help a lot. then you can go back and smoothen out the edges and bending it down to make it funkier. your letters arnt the worst ive ever seen. but theres tons of room for improvement

if you seriously want to improve your letters rather than just coloring on paper then just do outline. in pen. no color. coloring just takes away time from more outlines you could be doing. if you sketch 15 outlines a day for a month, i can gaurentee you'll make more of an improvement in that one month than you have since you joined.

once you get your boring simple lettering down than you can let loose an see what looks good and not. also, the top bar of your T shouldnt have the verticle inlines going through the horizontal bar. i wouldnt try and do characters and objects to replace letters yet. get all your letters on the same level. otherwise your gonna be stuck with a decent TFE and your Os gonna be boring and ugly ya know?

hopefully that helps

fuck even your simples suck...

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by Zase View Post
    nope they wont work

you can only make posters with them
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustOner View Post
    but hey, look at me, I'm deciding to be the nice guy and tell you why you should shut the fuck up. .
    Quote Originally Posted by THEGREATSOUTHERNTRENDKILL View Post
    just try not to get raped by vd infested homeless persons. trust me... i would know.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Agreed. Still need work.

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

R's are stressing me out like shit..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tofe did you even attempt fixing any of the things guyer told you?
    Fuck off.

keep it up tofe, theres improvement in parts that needed it. raise the top bar of your T to make it a capital on the gray straight, make them all capitals for now. dont bother connecting the top bar of your F with the E. dont bother filling it. id say it was a decent stop in an hour

the brown ones definatly the best. simple, but enough style to have a flow to it. outline just the outside of the letters, not the individual bars of the letter

that brown straight isnt bad at all. take that simple and adjust the 90 angle of the bottom bar on the E make it smooth and have a curve upwards of prolly only 30 degrees if you know what im sayin? itll smoothen it out and add more style to it. the TOF isnt bad. add little hooks NOT ARROWS but hooks to the bottom of the top bar on your T on both sides. try it out and post it back up and we'll see how it looks bro
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 05-25-2010 at 09:30 PM.

stutter, make your bars less wobbly and more straight (lousy grammar, but it conveys my point). not straight straight, you dont need to go that far back. but put a curve into it an make it bend like if you took both ends of a pencil and bent it but not snappin it. try an use that bend for now until you can curve your letters more naturally and less spaghetti like. the bottom R if you had just one curve, then throw a circle on the top and have your kick coming out at a steeper angle, itd look a lot sharper
    Last edited by GuyGuyer of Guyland; 05-25-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dangeri View Post
    Also did my own name cos I liked the cracks, lol

good block letters, start curving the edges to soften the letters out so they arnt so hard and make slight curves in the bars and you'll advance them real quick. cracks are detailed an look pretty good bro

Quote Originally Posted by kew1 View Post
    youve got the right idea but your bars each have different flow an its all over the place, the individual letters sorta flow in the same direction.. but you need to get those individual bars in check and itll help make them letters slick ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Get Rekt! View Post
    koz.

Rekt. colors on this look like shit

Koz. the colors on this one look like shit too.
    half your letters are highly influenced, possibly not yours, not my role to call you out on that. but your Ks Zs and Ts are aiight, dont make your outline so wobbly, i seen straighter lines on lsd. starin at salvador dalis work. dont try an whyle out when your just getting an understanding for letters and bar work. your Os start with circles. itll help you understand positioning when you do triangularish Os like your trying there. once you get an idea where the main bars need to be on an O, then you an block up the edges and whatnot. add do-dads an such. keep all your bar widths the same for the piece. it looks mad wack when the bars on your K is real thin an the bars on your Z is much thicker on the same piece. not fresh ya digg? on the rekt sketch, kill the arrows and do what i said above. i have no doubt you'll be able to rock decent letters soon with some quick outlines just to get an understanding down

DONT COLOR THEM just do outlines, pen outlines. i cant emphasize enough how much this helped me advance my letters in a very short period of time

guyguyer r u RASEK? used to have an account like JetPack or somtn
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck View Post
    guyguyer r u RASEK? used to have an account like JetPack or somtn
    Bitch guyer.......you blew my cover...... How am I suppose to operate with a lame troll like you. fuck herbish website.....

No he's not Ras................I am thanks for tellin leaks....

hey, youre not rasek. if im not him. no one is.

Yo tofe WHY DO YOU SUCK SOOO MUCH ASSS quit graff now please and thank you

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by KillzOne View Post
    No he's not Ras................I am thanks for tellin leaks....
    i dont care at all.
    Fuck off.

"Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.