Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

tofe- thats one of ur best simples iv seen i like the colors too

emb- i like everything but the E to jst make it taller n take of the extension

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cheers for the crits guys.
    I see what you mean about the E. It is rather ugly.
    I take it you are all refering to the bottom extension of the E. Ill sort that out. It just looks rather plain in that area without it and makes the E look to small. Not to sure what to do with it.
    Ill draw one without and get it up.

make your E as tall as your B brotha. you got a sideways triangle thing goin on with the height of your letters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bricks neeeeed to go, needs colour and I'm not entirely happy with that W if anyone has any advise?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the top part of the E is way to far down
    Fuck off.

you forgot the bottom left part of your W on the inside of your A. thats why it looks wierd. and it wont be as thick as the bottom right part of your W. and as leaks said. the top part of your E dosent look too good crowding the middle bar of your E. you could probably add a fin to the top bar of the E without having to raise it. maybe add an extension on the left side of your A if you wanna balance it with a fin on the top of your E ya know?

Guy,thanks for all the crits you have been giving me.

^fucked up doing the shadow of the f over the e...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bottom picture, I like the last two Tofe, except the E in the first one last picture & the t in the bottom one last picture

Newest, needs a fill and a background. Sloppy 3D, any other crits or suggestions?

Old, top one needs color, but I didn't think it was worth it.
    Last edited by 2FNK?; 05-26-2010 at 06:06 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

AWE, if you fix your w, don't connect it to the E how you have it. It doesn't really go with the rest of it, and I know you can think up something better.
    Plus, your W could use to be behind your A or in front of it. Same with the W and the E. For now, simples. Let each letter consistently either always be in front of or behind the next one.

thepekins

some random shit i been drawin in school, I ran out of space for the O and had to staple together another piece of paper

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Haha thepekins, I did the same thing up with tape. If you want some crits, then work on the letter spacing. Size of letters is consistent, and your bars are good for the most part. Sick shit though, keep at it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That's someone else named WAZE, so I don't think I'd put the 1 on the end. But that's just me...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

No! NOT SICK SHIT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was just trying to throw in a compliment so I didn't sound like an asshole with nothing but crits. Haha. But your right, I shouldn't give him a big head.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Those blue dots arn't there in person don't know why they come up when I try to get a picture.
    Get up.

thepekins

that dude does not write waze lol the article above it was about an iphone app called waze. I have searched a few times for other writers named waze and havent found anything so yeah. the one stays for now. And i know its not sick shit but thanks for the compliment, I thought it was decent

TOFE- i like that orange and blue throw, i think the bottom of the T should be more circular

Consume- Clean it up, get rid of some of the extensions, especially the ones overlapping your letters.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Double posted by accident.
    Get up.

thepekins

this dude writes bare in my town, hes better than you, not saying you should change your name, just sayin....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bare- a and e in no way go with the b and the r. Stick with one color inside your letters. Stick with one style in your letters. Work on your letter structure. Your 3d is off inside of your letters. Your E is way bigger than the rest, get your letters the same size. The R is a lot longer too... Just work on simples bro, stay up.

... And personally, I wouldn't waste the red ink filling the whole page unless your going to do that on a wall, or unless your piece is a little better in your book.

Waze- Haha, sorry bout that. I only googled it because we're posting in a toy thread, and you have "one" in your name. But it's all giggity. Thanks fo the crits. It looks like you don't have much revisions in your shit, one way I get ideas for my letter structure is to take basic letters, or the letters I sketch out, and just erase parts and change em a bunch. Then, outline your shit in pen on the lines that you like, throw a fill on that bitch, add your 3d and background (if you want a background). You can usually get a hold of pens, color pencils, or something to do your fills at school.

Just a tip man, I know how school blows. I do a lot of my sketches in school. I got a ton of paint pens I keep in my book bag .

Btw Waze , I'd be down to do an exchange, just hit me up in the exchange forum

thepekins

yeah id be down for an exchange too, just gotta finish up school and shit, I have exams starting tommorow and all next week, I shall hit thee up