Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

why the fuck aren't you using that A in the last picture?

I'm in a half shell'
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

diggin the Teenage mutant NINJA TURTLES MUHFUCKA!!!!! DATS MUH SHITT!!!!!!! BOOYEAHHH UGGH HUH NINJA TURRRTTLLEEEEEssss.watcha know bout dat soonnnnnnn
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

I'm thinking about painting that sketch today but the bricks take way to long and I don't have very much patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

just do like, the surrounding ones.

like the ones that actually hide the letters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Stencil it, get 5 or 6 diff shaped cardboard bricks mix n match and u can go as far as u like in stages

squint- if you paint it make some of the bricks fall away instead of a big random hole in the middle know whatta mean?

asp- i like the s but thats it. check mine, i write the same first three letters

hate the e in this

p is too small in this but whatever
    Parking spaces are just like woman.. The good ones are always taken, so when no one is looking, slip into a disabled one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shitty simp I did today. Crits are welcome but I have a pretty good idea of what is wrong with it haha

@RES4: That first sketch is clean, color that shit in. I'm not feeling the A on your red throwie though.

Ya wow asper that first one is really nice. I also hope you dont think i bite your name, i was just throwing letters together.

"why the fuck aren't you using that A in the last picture?" I am, That was the last one i did.
    Fuck.

dont worry bout the name. i was writing aspect but the t was annoyin me

gash? is the first letter a G? the A is a decent start but you need to straighten out the letters for now. what you need to do is make the first bar or main bar of every letter go the same direction. right now it has no flow and the letters look pretty bad. so just start with straight letters, then bend the main bar the same direction in every letter.
    Parking spaces are just like woman.. The good ones are always taken, so when no one is looking, slip into a disabled one

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey gash, use block letters your not on that level yet, squint cool theme man, but your letters bore me no offense,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just bored. quick straight

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I fucking hate black people.
    disclaimer: i do not commit any illegal acts regardless to anything that i post

Quote Originally Posted by ||BREAD|| View Post
    Ya wow asper that first one is really nice. I also hope you dont think i bite your name, i was just throwing letters together.

"why the fuck aren't you using that A in the last picture?" I am, That was the last one i did.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by "awesome"ONE View Post
    hey gash, use block letters your not on that level yet, squint cool theme man, but your letters bore me no offense,
    Word this isn't my normal style at all, I was just bored. The letters turned out sloppy as fuck haha. I'll post my regular shit at some point.

This is a little more like my regular stuff. Yeah I know I fucked up my bars.
    Last edited by St3vO; 05-28-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I agree with flawless, cept vut doen the back bar it looks a little too big form this perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    I didn't realize this was a thread until someone edited "thread" into the name.

Good lookin' out, mods!
    I am a habitual liar, everything i write is pure fiction and holds no truth.
    303,720,719 writers PM me.

Ya im sorry but i dont liek that one at all gash.

And ok Flawless Lolzzz I see it now haha
    Fuck.

gash it kinda looks like u know what bars are but it also looks like you dont.... do a marker freestyle using bars and dont colour it in i wana see the structure behind ur letter then ill be able to help u better
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    stuck is my hero.

St3vO your h looks like k.
    and i dont like the g.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by fakiee View Post
    St3vO your h looks like k.
    and i dont like the g.
    yeah dude I fuckin hate my G. Well I kinda hate G's as a letter. I'll get that marker freestyle up today

remember SIMPLE
    stuck is my hero.