Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

im gonna paint the buildings and bat signal with black sharpie i think..any ideas for the rest of the background?

crits would be nice

...i like my batman, came out sick!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^/sigh
    cyto- can we get a straight on pic, cant really crit it from that perspective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    I didn't realize this was a thread until someone edited "thread" into the name.

Good lookin' out, mods!
    I am a habitual liar, everything i write is pure fiction and holds no truth.
    303,720,719 writers PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by St3vO View Post
    yeah dude I fuckin hate my G. Well I kinda hate G's as a letter. I'll get that marker freestyle up today
    so change your name and do it without G or just try something new with G.

and cyto i dont like the filling..

meph i like your batman.but i liked your previous "meph" more than this one.

"Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

make your H wider, its too tucked in. dosent balance out with the width on the other letters

good call
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think the are R should be a bit skinnier towards the top. Then bring the E a tad bit closer.

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

the middle bar of the e should go more towards the middle

i dont like the e of the black one and the f came got fucked on the flame peice

keep your bars the same width, have the ends of the bars going into the other ends rather than stacking them up on each other. the bottom of your T for example. check how you have a chunk sittin on top the extension, smooth it down an work it into the other bar.

do dads an shit, didnt alter it too much

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

great advice
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

HELL YEA THANKS GUY! I have trouble building and constructing letters,ive always been a slow learner and sometimes reading isnt enough for me to fully comprehend ( i think im like dislexic or some shit ) so to visually see my mistakes was nice for a change.Your advice is always on point,thanks for the support man its really stepping up my game.

sall good homie, ive rocked a few nice sketches too lately. so i guess karmas helpin me back. any time. i woulda did that ms paint thing earlier but ive got serious adhd and i typically dont have patience to do so. but today i was able to with my morning coffee

guyer knows whats up.
    Rape Babies.

i got fuckeddd up tonight and there is a flaws and messynes in the peice but overall i love how the letters looked..im looking foward to playing with them tomorrow when im not so fucked up..the t shouldnt have came out so skinny and some flaws here and there but fuck im really drunk ill have much more focus tomorrow

forcefield really determines how fucked up i really am,idk how it got that sloppy
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 05-30-2010 at 10:53 PM.

just keep working at it, parallel lines look very good if you use em well. the inside bar of your F needs work, same with the bottom of your F. the bottom of your T needs work. make the top bar of the T longer. and your E is much larger than the rest of your piece. make them all the size height. the top extension on your O make a bit shorter. try 2/3rds of what you have now.

but forreal, the bottom bar of your T. take that top line and make it go straight to that corner if you know what i mean.

an yo, check the bar use on this quick paint sketch. see how i run my bars through each other? on the T in particular. the bottom bars run into the ends of the other bars. by doing that you get good bar proportioning and it looks clean an whatnot. run the bars through the other bars so all your bars are even and flow well.

dont use the E in this sketch on your piece though, its the E i use on my ground ups.
    Attached Images  

Good looks guy,im gonna work on it now.

what i have so far...gonna work on it later