Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 518 of 6184 FirstFirst ... 184184684985085135145155165175185195205215225235285385686181018 ... LastLast
Results 10,341 to 10,360 of 123673

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by molotow_15+Apr 11 2006, 08:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (molotow_15 @ Apr 11 2006, 08:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2KoS@Apr 11 2006, 08:53 AM
    zepha....zehpr.... :huh: :blink: :unsure:
    is this implied at me ?
    <_< [/b][/quote]

Dumb ass.
    3OUK!!3OUK!!3OUK!!

I'M A PAINTER WITH PROBLEMS, AND I PAINT WHEN I GOT PROBLEMS, SO IF YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME PAINTIN, THEN WE GOT A PRO-BLAAM..

!!!...IT'S LIKE THE COMMUNITY DREGS VS THE FEDS, REBELIOUS TILL I DIE, FIST HIGH FOR THE NON-UNIFORM HEADS.....!!!

a abbreviation throw-up i&#39;ve been workin on for the last few days any body got ideas cause i&#39;m only like 2 days into developing a throw-up

^^^Looks ok, BK ?

Sweet. Everyone loves Cheech&#33;

How&#39;s this newer throw look, along with the slap I did?

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGO31)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>trs has a lot of flavor for me just seem&#39;s so fucking tasty.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karma)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>^^Word, RollTRS...Your stuff pisses me off for some reason, i see it and it makes me want to punch an infant.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

the bottom one is formin out

and no its not bk idk what B&#39;s look like 2 you but thats an O in everyone else i&#39;ve asked book

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks quite nice^^just maybe make it brighter and put some 3d on next time...

i know the outline is shit, i used a white board marker, but any comments?

hard to read colors are kind of off

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

woooooorrd

Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Toxus, looks pretty good, I like it, as sabe said, the colors are a little off, but still looks good though I can&#39;t read it properly.

Here are two more new ones, the last one being on my blackbook cover.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (EGO31)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>trs has a lot of flavor for me just seem&#39;s so fucking tasty.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Karma)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>^^Word, RollTRS...Your stuff pisses me off for some reason, i see it and it makes me want to punch an infant.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

toxus yeah the colors are off

and uhh wtf is with the hat thing?

heres something i worked up today beside&#39;s that throwie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ Word, RollTRS, its all about USD; Your stiff pisses me off for some reason, i see it and it makes me want to punch an infant.
    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Apr 10 2006, 08:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? @ Apr 10 2006, 08:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sluts_r_us@Apr 10 2006, 07:59 PM
    dammmm tube that shits tight...u write daet right? post up those throws if you do lol...good job tho
    no its really not...its good coloring but the letters are shit...its just boxes on top of other boxes...looks liek an attempt at daim to me...colored nicely adn failed miserably...but the guy who wrote it has nice simples nda throws [/b][/quote]
    thanks, those simples are kinda old though, and i have a new trow. im just kinda fooling around with some 3d, so its bound to suck for a little while.

mexiborgs and chinabots unite

Originally posted by Karma@Apr 11 2006, 03:48 PM
    ^^ Word, RollTRS, its all about USD; Your stiff pisses me off for some reason, i see it and it makes me want to punch an infant.
    My stuff make you want to punch and infant? Why?

New charac.

Crits? Comments?
    ---

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RollTRS+Apr 11 2006, 04:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RollTRS @ Apr 11 2006, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Karma@Apr 11 2006, 03:48 PM
    My stuff make you want to punch and infant? Why? [/b][/quote]
    Word, ahah i dont really know why, work on the letter forming a bit. I think thats what it is. Try and use colors to your advantage a little more. I think thats what it is, you have the talent but you arent using it.
    disclaimer: I do not commit or condone any illegal acts, nor am I affiliated with anyone that does, regardless to anything that I post.

Ok. Letter structure is an ongoing process for me, so I&#39;ll continue towards eliminating infant punching as a whole.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by RollTRS@Apr 11 2006, 03:40 PM
    Toxus, looks pretty good, I like it, as sabe said, the colors are a little off, but still looks good though I can&#39;t read it properly.

Here are two more new ones, the last one being on my blackbook cover.

you intrested in doing a sticker trade? im making a sticker book of peoples stickers so hit me back with a pm ..

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

PM me if u are in or around Barrie ONT Canada

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>hahah I was arrested once for shoplifting but I was younger and the prosecuting atturney was my older brother&#39;s ex-fiance and my lawyer was my brother..

that&#39;s how Gs do it </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I like the 3rd/4th one, other than that, keep it simple and work on letter structure.

so yeah i tried adding new things but fucked up the coloring really bad. thats what i get for trying to get ahead of myself. but can i get some advice on just the letters?