Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Quote Originally Posted by ..(((DeAdOnE))).. View Post
    Color scheme suggestions and light source ideas please !

This is what I was playing with.

I Know I'm super toy but I'm gonna keep postin till I get it down.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MoganOne View Post
    Word... learning Calligraphy will help for sure... Not just with Tags but also with letters in your piece... Keep practicing

An exchange piece
    i dont like how the M and E go into themselves makes the 3d look weird but all in all good shit. your tag looks like Mener also.

and exchange has a G in it haha.
    Last edited by LeaksOne; 10-18-2010 at 01:35 AM.
    Fuck off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dead1, you seem to have gotten the idea of bars and your calligraphy looks pretty dope.

Keep at it, you're on the right track.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LOl yeah... thanks bro
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

thepekins

for the battle

Quote Originally Posted by ..(((DeAdOnE))).. View Post
    This is what I was playing with.
    THIS! is my kinda shit lol. dimensional drawing is like, a passion of mine.
    i love exaggerating, foreshortening, and abstracting shapes. youve just inspired me to get back into this stuff, i havent drawn like that in too long

Quote Originally Posted by Stigma02 View Post

says steven i dont like the t other then that i think it turns out pretty good besides having black
    im trying to develop my letters to wear it is straight rigid lines on top but below it is more bubbly and round CRITS?!

@slayer do simples without making them block letter right now. and when u r doing 3 try to make the 3 go out toward the same place whether that is a vanishing point or just to side try to keep it conistant and keep your bars the same im not trying to be rude but that is garbage.
    bottom page bump crits plzz

thepekins

stigma- lose the extensions, dont connect all the letters. make the bars more even in size
    Dead- thats a pretty solid simple I would just change the bottom of the E
    mogan- not feelin it. the block-is extensions on both bars of the m dont fit with the piece

crits on mine please

DeaD 1 Banggin Image in the your getttin booooonkers (STyles Lookin hot)
    thats wha t i mean by it dont know

keep that fire helicopters

If you wanna be a graffiti artist you gotta learn to bomb the hardest

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MoganOne View Post
    Word... learning Calligraphy will help for sure... Not just with Tags but also with letters in your piece... Keep practicing

An exchange piece
    God dammit Mogan, I love your style so much.

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it's pretty simplistic but thanks bro
    “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successful personality an duplicate it.”

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mogan: like the sketch as a whole the bit on top of the n kida makes it look k-ish though , the bit on the m and e are spot on though , the ampersand piece is real good , love that s man
    stigma: i would say the steven piece has real nice 3d , just maybe space it out a bit more and don't have every bar and extension overlap as for the bottom would like to see that colored the tree and shrooms look awesome
    deadone:i'd say go with that color scheme looks like you got it figured nicely
    pekins:nice job , maybe a lil more funk on the L and maybe connecting your e and r like the e and p do woulda been cool
    here is a page i did in my book but i could really use some input on the background , just gotta make the shit pop , and don't wanna fuck it up

Thanx to eyerone for the input. It's all well noted and will be put to good use.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by W_G_O_N_E View Post
    mogan: like the sketch as a whole the bit on top of the n kida makes it look k-ish though , the bit on the m and e are spot on though , the ampersand piece is real good , love that s man
    stigma: i would say the steven piece has real nice 3d , just maybe space it out a bit more and don't have every bar and extension overlap as for the bottom would like to see that colored the tree and shrooms look awesome
    deadone:i'd say go with that color scheme looks like you got it figured nicely
    pekins:nice job , maybe a lil more funk on the L and maybe connecting your e and r like the e and p do woulda been cool
    here is a page i did in my book but i could really use some input on the background , just gotta make the shit pop , and don't wanna fuck it up

Looks tight as always bro! your pieces always have a bold kick to them.. I would suggest a darker backround because it would make your bright pieces pop out...
    That N is a K lol... The word says Moke... it is for my homie that writes Moke13

thepekins

wgone- thats ill. maybe a pink background?

new sketch

ur not toy unique haha go away lol that is ill by the way,

CRITS

here is a superhero one i did for fun...