Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kringe dopeness... i have no clue what you should do for a background tho...
    shit from the past couple of days... im not feeling my S or A or the 3d ... always looking for crits
    Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Female View Post
    Im going to post a one-line bubble letter. when i get home. Doing one lines would probably help me with my bubble letters
    Ignore the D and the word at the bottom, I know the B is too small and the O is too big and the R is uneven. Feel free to crit, and the roundness is fucked.
    Last edited by Female; 12-16-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

k yea just work on tryin to keep yer letters generally the same size and proportionate. then maybe work on the flow of the whole thing and the letter structure. yer "b" can do without the crosshairs and the "r" the dolla dolla bill sign. that shit just looks silly at this point. but keep workin at it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Kringe, is that your crew inside your piece? fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by M3KA1! View Post
    k yea just work on tryin to keep yer letters generally the same size and proportionate. then maybe work on the flow of the whole thing and the letter structure. yer "b" can do without the crosshairs and the "r" the dolla dolla bill sign. that shit just looks silly at this point. but keep workin at it
    Yeah i know i did it with only one line. so yeah ty for crit i'll work on it

Quote Originally Posted by Culture_Shock View Post
    Kringe, is that your crew inside your piece? fresh.
    Nah, I write Eons 3. Tre = 3 in italian.
    Although, putting crew name in the fill is also a good idea. Might use that some time.

BORE ... keep illin highliter high hup i neeeda get me some

Quote Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
    BORE ... keep illin highliter high hup i neeeda get me some
    hahaha mine is low on ink. i did that with out lifting the highlighter off the paper. good exercise
    I'm a hot and bothered astronaut crashing while jacking off to buffering vids of Asher Roth eatting apple sauce

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nose-i like them all, and i really like the fill on that first
    kringe-looks good to me man, although idk how i feel about that o being only half as big as the others
    tasty-piece looks nice, the a and the R on the second throwie look pretty similar, although its not as bad on the 3rd, just work on that but youre headed in the right direction
    Female-your letters get bigger as you go, and if youre gonna do mostly lowercase i'd do them all lowercase (the B), and like someone said id lose the random stuff for now and focus on your structure

Did this one for the most recent battle, lookin for some crits. Right bar of the N is a little small and this fill is kinda sloppy, but overall i like the way it turned out

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by M3KA1! View Post
    what am i puttin down? just the suggestion orrr??
    Yeah I here what you are sayin... I need to take it furtherfor sure...
    @Nose: Slug is the shit

Quote Originally Posted by YeSnOmAyBe View Post
    rib cage- i like the style match the cross bars with all your letters the r,e,a,h... pull the A closer to the e, also if your going to put the little flips in the R,A,H put them in all the letters

93- dope magic fresh

mone- i like the same shit as always but the o does resemble a c. also the m's beginging is a little choppy

some resent and past shiz camera dates off **
    lol i write yesir.

haha o yea post some shit up yo!

Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fuckin wit some pens and markers

Some chit i'm workin on

Name:  IMG_0199.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  57.8 KB
    Sorry about attachment(at school). i think this one is better than the other and what should i put inside of the letters. (having problems with the letter B) Might do another E is too big.
    Last edited by Female; 12-17-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Mogan i love what your doing.

Female - define the letters with dots etc and its an ok starting point.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Female - Try doing straight letters now, with 3d.

Monerr- You should definitely do a whole piece with that black/green color scheme. On the bottom one it looks like you went a little big on your M and I think you can make that E look a little bit better

Quote Originally Posted by anarone View Post
    Mogan i love what your doing.

Female - define the letters with dots etc and its an ok starting point.
    What do you mean define the letters?

Quote Originally Posted by NosE2 View Post
    Female - Try doing straight letters now, with 3d.

Monerr- You should definitely do a whole piece with that black/green color scheme. On the bottom one it looks like you went a little big on your M and I think you can make that E look a little bit better
    ok i'll work on that.

female i think he means like adding random shit inside the letters so u can read them with ease,like this...

some ugly shit i never posted

Mone - the colors and cleanliness of the first one are dope,the second one is fresh but the drips would have been better if they were less thick in my opinion,the character is proper

ian - the right bar of the n is huge ,should have kept it like the left bar and it would have looked alot more clean

ribcage - watch your bar width,dont put your 3d over your letters ....

yes - the only one that is pretty decent is the first one but you need to seriously go more simple stop trying to do crazy shit

nose - that nova peice is nice and im feeling that brutal peice just not the letter b or the 3d

soar - im feeling your throwup,but in my opinion a lowercase 'a' would suit it better..also fix that thing poping out on the left side of ur s,it looks strange
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 12-17-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlippingChickens View Post
    female i think he means like adding random shit inside the letters so u can read them with ease,like this...

some ugly shit i never posted

Idk cause last time i did that. someone told me not to do that.

u dont have to bump the pictures there right above your post ...and i think you should do anything YOU like even if people dont agree with it. Give me a minute ima do some throws for you just for kicks

the letter 'b' is annoying for throwups i agree...i sujest to take influence ( not bite ) from throwups you like and work your way up from there
    Last edited by FlippingChickens; 12-17-2010 at 01:09 PM.