Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

  1. #105601

    Default

    Outline is sloppy as fuck (haha), but any crits?
    Name:  101_0419.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  38.9 KB

  2. #105602
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Posts
    2,466
    Credits
    1,879
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillip McDougall View Post
    No it's not, it fits perfectly. This is the first Mone piece I've liked, although I still wish he did an uppercase N...
    Thanks my dude... Yeah the Heart arrow workz good at killin alot of negative space... Glad you liked it
    Here it is wit a black fill.

  3. #105603
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Va Beach.
    Posts
    48
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    MoganOne- With the white fill, it looked pretty sick. And the black fill makes it all the sicker

  4. #105604
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    cactus
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i dont really like the black fill as much. dont get me wrong it looks dope, its just a personal preference. i actually like black fills a lot just not feelin it on this one for whatever reason. good work tho broseph

  5. #105605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehz View Post
    MoganOne- With the white fill, it looked pretty sick. And the black fill makes it all the sicker
    I agree with you there. im seriously diggin the black fill

  6. #105606
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Merica' where we got the Guns and the Glory. Football and Fireworks we got it all
    Posts
    2,466
    Credits
    1,879
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    It would look better if the page was black also instead of white for sure....

  7. #105607
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoganOne View Post
    It would look better if the page was black also instead of white for sure....
    ya word... dude those highlights make that shit pop... dope as hell

  8. #105608
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    907
    Posts
    13
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Slop i like the style. if anything just a tad to thin.
    Mogan love the piece and the black fill makes it.

  9. #105609

    Default

    That black fill just made that doper dude... really really feeling that there!

  10. #105610

    Default

    art crime shits lookin dopetaskic. we should do a exchange.. ive been righting sence 02' too but i took 2 years or so for school but i just started up agian like 3 monthes ago my can control is doo doo right now so my drawings are deff to advanced for my can skills

  11. #105611

    Default

    Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  165.4 KBOnce again at school. Some random shit i put into the letters. Tell me which should go into(used Photoshop)

  12. #105612

    Default

    that looks identical to the other letters you posted..remember the little add on's you add to the letters dont really make it look dope its just random shit,if the letters are wack its gonna be wack..maybe you should do keyboard letters for now instead of throwups

  13. #105613

    Default

    I agree with flipping chickens it takes a while do develop bubble style/throw up letters and i found it quicker to do once i understood simple keyboard letters and bar structure... Just copy letters from the keyboard keeping bars the same width and letters the same height to begin with... I'll draw you a quick example after i have done my homework.

  14. #105614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airplanefood View Post
    Outline is sloppy as fuck (haha), but any crits?
    Name:  101_0419.JPG
Views: 200
Size:  38.9 KB
    One of the guys from "the beastie boys" used to write slop.

  15. #105615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YeSnOmAyBe View Post
    art crime shits lookin dopetaskic. we should do a exchange.. ive been righting sence 02' too but i took 2 years or so for school but i just started up agian like 3 monthes ago my can control is doo doo right now so my drawings are deff to advanced for my can skills
    i'll send old sketches. i barley have time for graff now.

  16. #105616

    Default

    Bore - Start from this... (I know its like done in 5 seconds but its for the idea)


    My 2 sketches from the past 4 months... Crits please?


  17. #105617

    Default

    Well i know im gunna get hazed for this but i wanted to try to do a full page piece. First try on one of these so here goes. Crits welcome


  18. #105618

    Default

    The fact that your going for a full pager isn't the bad thing about it. Its the letters that is your problem i like the colours on the page and the top left is pretty fresh but you need to do keyboard letters and understand structure for now before you try and add style in because thats just not working. Copy the letters off the keyboards same height and same width until you understand how they are formed.

  19. #105619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anarone View Post
    The fact that your going for a full pager isn't the bad thing about it. Its the letters that is your problem i like the colours on the page and the top left is pretty fresh but you need to do keyboard letters and understand structure for now before you try and add style in because thats just not working. Copy the letters off the keyboards same height and same width until you understand how they are formed.
    I agree with you that the style is shit. my other styles come out much better then this. But as for copying letters, i have a perfect understanding how the letters are formed. It just seems everytime i post a little tweak on a letter people say its shit because it doesnt look like a keyboard letter. I don't get it. isnt the point of a style to tweak letters so they have a little flare? its getting on my nerves actually.

  20. #105620

    Default

    Theres no consistency or structure in those letters though. Ok so you've went for a sort of spooky theme... do the letters as keyboard letters and do like spooky drips going off them or something like that ? Post some other stuff up i haven't been posting long so i cant really tell you what too do from other styles you have tried.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Blackbooks For Sale
    By D Snif in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top