Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

McSatan, your 3D on that middle one looks terrible because your diagonal lines aren't even close to parallel.. The ones coming off the top of the C are going almost vertically downwards, while the one off the top of the second A is almost horizontal. You seem to have no hope.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ace.k- thats a nice simp but... that arrow in the background is pretty gay, in my opinioin. the B is bulgy on the bottom part, and the E is too close to the O.
    Manik- give your word a baseline, and dont extend the bars past it, like on the A and K. and pay attention to bar width.

dude mc satan is suck a rad name
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

on a srs note how many ppl think mc satan is to long,if you don't liek the name i dont care it's length that has me doubting

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok, enough with the banter about mcsatan's name.

bottom line for mc satan: your name's no good for graffiti, it's too long and isn't fit to be a writer's name. your friends called you that for 100 years, that's cool, and you don't have to change it, but know that it sucks.

bottom line for everyone else: you're all still gonna go on with your lives if a kid's name sucks. no more discussions on that topic please, we all know that his name isn't gonna change shit, and it's his choice.

end of discussion. the person after me has to post a flick. no crits, no shit. flicks first. crits later.
    thanky yu

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crits please
    Name:  ewal2.JPG
Views: 197
Size:  32.9 KB

Phat2, don't kill me for this, but McSatan, if you plan on getting up illegally, it's a bad idea to write something that people call you. Other than that, do what you want. Maybe you could shorten it to McSat or simply McS because having a 7 letter name can be a little long.

Anyways, I here's a quick sketch I did of your name. Don't bite it because it's pretty whack, but maybe it can give you some inspiration.

Last edited by Rasm; 07-10-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Neses would be good. Lots of opportunity with those letters.

Pic for talking. Here's my Basoe entry as posted before and an exchange I did with a guy from another forum who goes by Poker but used to write Pocet. Self crits: The poker chip and the R suck ass.

i dont like the arrow or color scheme on the first one and the second one has a lot of inconsistincies with bars, especially the K, and the hole in the p e and r are wack. why no 3d?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the usual style
    Name:  Xist2.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  168.0 KB

@kils thats for the tags thread isnt it?

here it is inked, im really proud of this one, so crits please
    Name:  DSC00158.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  188.8 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mcsatan, i like the squid, but the actual word of squid kinda kills it.. its small and its just hard to make it look good. you can keep it and be fine, but i'd get rid of it
    "We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals." A Hacker Manifesto

Xist, that would look really dope on a wall with a crazy multi-colored background and then that painted over it, hollow. And remember there's an apostrophe in "we're."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all my markers are dying so i'm being forced to do color schemes like this so i don't use a whole lot of any one colour. need to go rack.
    I sever heads, just to sharpen my skills

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why else would you be on here if you weren't putting effort into it,
    it looks good, color it.
    Name:  gundam.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  183.8 KB

any things i should fix on the letters?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ewal: not bad, but you gotta watch your kerning bro

Ace: the Basoe looks good although im not a fan of the fill. The Poker id say all the letters need work.

Shroomsh: that shit looks mad dope, now go colour it or paint. it would look sick.

Mc Satan: that squid character looks pretty dope although as said before the word itself is too small.

Aaesoo: doesnt look too bad but you gotta fix the 3D and work a little more on the letters, overall not bad tho.

Rezume: shit looks dope, the character in the background looks insane although its hard to see. id try to work more on the "Z" and i wouldnt connect that extension of the "U" with the "E"

Here's a sketch i did, theres lots of things wrong with it and i messed up a couple of times too. im not really satisfied with the "Z" cuz it looks too much like a 2.

trying new things by JokzOner, on Flickr

crits please!!! anything helps

crappy photoshop coloring job untill i can get some colors

Name:  scan0002 color.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  183.8 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@rasm, ay, thats what i was thinking keep it hollow with a shadow of the lines, and i know that theres ment to be a ' in were, hell forgot to put it in D:

for mcsatan, cause i felt like it:

finally getting around to finishing this off:
    funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

your style is um... interesting...

hahaha good or bad interesting? also, i showed a similar peice to a nurse in a psych ward i spent some time in a few years back and she said the exact same thing. hahaha.
    funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips