Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dankbudz - looks good

Mc Satan - u need to move faster with the marker, cause other wise the marker bleeds and the line looks blotchy

the top one i did yesterday but the bottom i did about a week ago
    i wanted to try something different from what i have been doing crits please
    Name:  bossk.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  49.1 KB

toopski

not quite finished for the battle atm, but am sorta cbf so idk if ill finish it

its actually a fine tip pen which is why it bleeds so much, still not quite used to it. here is the finished version getting the pink right is a pain in the ass. i srsly need to get job asap so i can order markers, this water color pencil thing is way to labor intensive,and un precise
    Name:  DSC00173.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  181.1 KB

I don't think that lower case I really works. just looks out of place.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

exchange piece for "dzert" from canberra
    Fuck i love female artists ♥
    Name:  Photo0053.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  185.5 KB

^^ Tight shroom love your letter t's
    exchange for mr slack....any crits please cuz i have been critting

critts^^^
    REVN

^^ everythings a little too close together for me rev i do like the letters just spread them out abit for me personally

Critts^^^
    give me some feed back..
    Revn.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

SHROOMSH- that looks dope! but i feel like the T coulda been done differently. im not really feeling it with the whole piece.
    REVN- Post yo ish in the right thread, son
    but uh feedback... try smoothing your lines out and dont overlap those lines onto the letter before, and practice, and take your time.
    also on the handy above that, dont try so hard to make it look cool, also dont worry about addons yet untill you can do good hands, itll just make ya look more toy.

colored this, i probably will eventually put a background, but i got lazy and stuck with solid color fill.
    Last edited by dankbudz; 07-17-2011 at 02:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

@hyphe looks a lot better colored.. but still no fan of straight letters. Check the new simp. Crits

The E is fucked up and none of the letters match, you need to practice straight letters to get your structure down.

@McSatan, your stuff is coming along but if you keep spending all your time on drawing squid, you'll never improve your letters. Keep at it though.
    @Xist, man, I like your stuff a lot, and that latest sketch is no different. And yes, there's nothing better than a female artist.
    @Slack, those letters are pretty whack, so it could help to do a few simples to get some structure down. Make sure you keep all your 3D the same depth. As for the A, I can't really crit the character.
    @Revn, seems like your hand is slightly shaky on that outline. I'd work on the top of the R if I were you. Besides that it's not that bad, just keep sketching.
    @Dank, I feel like some of those letters, namely the Y and P, are a little too jagged or something in their top halves. I'm also not digging the middle bar of the E or the way both of the other horizontal bars are slanted towards the middle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff2k11 View Post
    @hyphe looks a lot better colored.. but still no fan of straight letters. Check the new simp. Crits
    Haha dude, you should start doing some straight letters because you could definitely use it. And the "new simp"? Don't tell me you plan on rocking that any time soon. The E disappears into the S, the drop shadow is fucked up, and the letters are different styles.

Here's something I did when the other night when I was wasted. I was choosing what letter to write as I went, and when I got to "KALNOR" I realized that it was almost Ironlak backwards, so I threw in an I at the end. It's whack as fuck but I wasn't in the mindset to care.
    Last edited by Rasm; 07-17-2011 at 10:10 PM.

top piece by sors, bottom piece me [xist]
    crits?
    Name:  woeirj.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  116.2 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

are there any letters at all in there?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ahaha there was, but then i got cooked as usual, they read sors and xist but yeah dont give a fuck if ya cant read it, that wasnt the point of us doing this.

cheers for the crit rasm yeah to be fair i've not drawn a thing for a while so everything is a little rusty....just had fun with that one...did look good until i overcooked it with the white on the 3d n also the 3d just went a bit to far.....but least i drew something for once and actually had time to finish it lol
    also the only thing i don't like or doesn't fit is the middle bar across the letter a on your backwards ironlak but other than that clean letter yo!
    sors n shroom....i likes bit mental can't read a fucking on it but just to look at and admire...spot it buddy
    danks- mega clean again bud i'd like to see you experiment more with the colour of your 3d and see if it will be trying to climb off the page lol
    2k11- consider even gaps between the letters and letter over laying each other a little too much in places...general stuff like that i think
    rev- agree with rasm neaten up those lines a little..needs to be a bit cleaner
    and thats the world put to rights for today lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^yur comments to sors n shroom makes no sense what so ever... imo that shit he did with his buddy is fresh as hell... and that style is ment to pretty much just blow ur mind and u arent suppose to read it thats the point..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sors View Post
    top piece by sors, bottom piece me [xist]
    crits?
    thats fuckin cool really diggin em both!
    Last edited by One Evil; 07-18-2011 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default Just starting

Hey Im fairly new to all this, feedback on the attatchment would be great!Its obviously not finished yet, but tell me what you think, Thanks!
    Attached Images  

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shroomsh & Sors - nice job, i like them both a lot

Dune - go way simpler, git rid of all the extensions and arrows, cause right now it looks really bad