Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

bmore, i assuming maryland? shoot me a pm i live right by there, but interesting style not a huge fan of it but it does look nice with that color
    phat2 , nice straight letter, i love it in straights when the A is upside down lol

Bmore, if your from maryland shoot me a PM too. lol. I'm from around there too. And nice colors but as aeso said, the B should be one continous bar, not two separate ones. And cker, thanks for the compliment! I love my name haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

everyone on this page look at fluffy simple clean Strait get some letters down first
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  64.1 KB

I could say the same for you. I especially don't like the extension on the bottom leg of the R. But nice fill

thanks for the crits. the one's that say power are pretty old and the pos one's are newer.
    ars; i'm lovin the color scheme
    phat; i'm really likin the splatters

Thanks for the crits gang, all noted for the next bit of sketching
    phat i love that its tight....whats with everyone doing the upsode down letter a's right now though?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i noticed someone else did it too recently. can't remember if it was MN nice, or tempo or erm... can't remember his name, the dude with the red deadmau5 avatar.
    I've done it a couple times now, I like it, got the original idea from mark ecko's getting up a couple years ago, the A's structure is basic, but I'd like to admit I reference JA with it... I'm also contemplating going all ghost ris soon and doing the whole upside down pieces and backwards and sideways and all that shit... ghost's one of my favorite bombers man
    Last edited by Phat 2; 08-06-2011 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    My round robin entry. Feel free to crit. I flipped the A to eliminate negative space on the upper part of the letters between the L and the S, even with an extension on the top of the A is still looked too open for me.

Yeah it was me lol bump for crits

That was it^^^ I quite like that, sorry mean to crit this one actually...i like the background really sets the letters off but i think a little more use of lighter and darker shading on the blue would have made those letters pop out like mad! and i think the 3d is a little tiny bit off but i think thats with attention to detail like on the e you got one fatter bit of 3d and then the middle bar of the e has a thinner bit of 3d........but i'm just being picky i think
    do like the letters think the s needs to have more level gaps in it though
    again just being a pickey ass mo-fo lol

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ace-k why u steal my bg? lol jk...

i know this is not 100% the right place but, tag thread is moving to slow, and for some reason they do not know what crit is. so mind giving me some opinions on these 4?
    Name:  DSC00225.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  188.4 KB

Thanks for the crits bandit

Get that isht out of here Satan. Theres no need to post every single tag you try. Keep writing, try to find one that YOU like. One that YOU'RE satisfied with, not us.
    Last edited by MN Nice; 08-06-2011 at 04:41 PM.

@MN nice to be honest any crits would be nit picking that piece is simple solid and pretty damn nice

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sema View Post
    everyone on this page look at fluffy simple clean Strait get some letters down first
    Name:  2.jpg
Size:  64.1 KB
    bottom page bump

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Satan View Post
    and for some reason they do not know what crit is.
    I just fucking told you in the tag thread to keep them simple and write it over and over again to develop style... Those are the EXACT same tag four times and you're just slowly devolving the shitty P into a shitty F, so you're first move would be stop that. Keep it simple and it will come.

Consider that a crit?
    I hate my name.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  ewal4.JPG
Views: 94
Size:  17.6 KB
    Name:  ewal5.JPG
Views: 91
Size:  34.9 KB
    these r a couple weeks old, but iv been out of town so i haven't gotten around to finishing them yet. Crits please

Mc Satan - i agree with lawlcat those are all the exact same tag, try something different

Clean work Ewl. Only thing bugging me about the top one is the W closing inwards on the top. Not too good looking. The second piece is meh. Connecting all the letters ruins it for me and the L is practically an i since its connected with the cross bar of the A. Pretty cool char though. Give your pieces some color too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  285980_195019130559422_100001540101387_526191_5408931_o.jpg
Size:  190.9 KB

to keep it simple yall jus be persistant listen to all a the heads in the forum if ur seeking guidance they do have good advice. not for nothin. thas my 2 cents 40 day. peace G an E's
    I smoke Vega

yeah thats better tempo...nice and fat them letters..feed them some pies lol
    Satan- take a whole wedge of paper and a pen and tag away little buddy go crazy....you'll get one you like and also you'll be able to do it in like 2 seconds flat
    also in my picture below i tried a phile tag for you lol forgot bout that did it last night while i was looking at your 4 attempts lol .....don't know why i just felt the need
    ewal- not crazy bout the e crossing over the w in the second one but other than that is not so bad...i like the little guy holding on the top of the a, if your 3d was a bit more precise i think the little guy holding the a would make them letters 'pop'

think i'm guna have to fatten up the leg on the R here and hope colour makes it look better lol...anything else you guys can spot??:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ewal- top ones got good structure, cause its simple as fuck. but on the bottom one you gotta lose the connections and keep a baseline n all that jazz. You just tried to bend the bars too much in weird places.
    Tempo- take your own advice, you do some weird shit to your letters
    Bmore- keep your bars coonsistent and clean it up, it looks mad sloppy and quick. Take your time on your work
    Last edited by dankbudz; 08-07-2011 at 09:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes