Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

tht arrow is there to kill the dead space i think it looks a lil empty without it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
    Attachment 33289
    Crits,please
    @jiska yeah, i do that's why i'm here.
    you need to go back to the basic of the basics and do complete sketches, not some fast shit you do in 3 to 5m, they don't need to be perfect in colouring or lines, but try making it look like you care about what you r doing

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by jayd732 View Post
    tht arrow is there to kill the dead space i think it looks a lil empty without it
    it does look empty, try working the M to fill that gap

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Jiska Matos View Post
    you need to go back to the basic of the basics and do complete sketches, not some fast shit you do in 3 to 5m, they don't need to be perfect in colouring or lines, but try making it look like you care about what you r doing
    That actually took me a little while i sketched it once and the pen fucked up the lines, so i did it again took like 9 minutes cus i kept spazing about my lines and letters. it looks under done cus i'm out of markers to fill/outline/effect/etc.
    I get what your saying, though,
    Name:  IMG00635-20110922-1808.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  143.9 KB
    Bump
    Crits?
    Last edited by Saiko; 09-22-2011 at 09:36 PM.

Name:  110922-223311.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  117.9 KBName:  110922-223332.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  157.7 KBName:  110922-223350.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  139.6 KB

Some sketches I did in class/at work.

That actually took me a little while i sketched it once and the pen fucked up the lines, so i did it again took like 9 minutes cus i kept spazing about my lines and letters. it looks under done cus i'm out of markers to fill/outline/effect/etc.
    Bump
    Crits?
    make the t thin at the bottom cuz its the same as ur I and bring the m and k out from hiding lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by LIZARD View Post
    make the t thin at the bottom cuz its the same as ur I and bring the m and k out from hiding lol
    the T breaks up the A an makes it look like an H. too.
    Live free: work on where to bend your letters and connections.... Not a fan of wobbly looking letters... make them stand up strong. They look like they are feeble and going to fall over. The FBSK is your best and the connections aren't working all that well.

Bump
    Crits?
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was waiting for that.

so im working on this throwback sek peice(was my old word i got arrested writing) and i went to re-outline a throwie i did not realizing it was ontop on this page and it bled through right where i wanted to do a vems peice above it, jus wondering what i shuld do to save it.(note: i still need to add the K where most the marks are, i figure once its all filled in it shuld look fine.) another question i have is, what do u guys think i shuld do for a fill? something crazy, or a simple 2/3 color fill...any advice is much apreciated. also ive been really trying to work on my bar consistancy, most of the effects are inside the actual letter.

Name:  SHIIIT.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  154.1 KB
    Last edited by vems; 09-23-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    VEMSONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the letters are dramatic enough I would use a simple fill. shadding and blending at most. I suggest making the bottom of the S a mirror of the bottom of the E. Just a thought.

yeah, i was thinking the same, like having a little lip going outward like the E?
    VEMSONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that and more so the angle with height coming back up. If I where to take your style here and make it mine. I would base the S almost entirely on that E.... or atleast the bottom half of it, from the middle bar down. It would keep the piece moving in one direction.

alright, ill hafta give it a go on the next one, im flat out of erasers HAH, but im going to try and base the K off the e aswell
    VEMSONE

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

as long as douchebag saiko dont bite, its all good. Atomik aint up as much anymore

but we all know saiko sucks fat ones, and will never even be able to measure up to the real atomiks worst shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Journeys View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Well, i saw this coming. In that case i'll put a number next to it or something.

We're from totally different places, have different styles. and i'm not even near his/her level.

^bro you blow. shouldnt be writin atomik homie this is graffiti dude you gotta respect the old cats

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

...? Emm okay. i'm not changing my tag again. i'll put a 6 next to it, and i have respect for all the originals.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bullshit, your a little wanna be hipster faggot.

But you put sooooo much effort into this name that you cant change it? After you choose a name, and you put in work with that name, and you find out someone somewhere esle writes it, I wouldnt change your name. But if you havent gotten past paper, and you wont change, then thats not respect. its dog shit. your dog shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a number doesnt really matter... just change the tag... i had to change my tag a few times... first- TRK(a writer) then- MTK( a crew) now i am Ikonik106 i like it better than the previous ones. and its good to do other letters so just change it... even after i tagged MTK i just put ikonik106 aka MTK and after a while i will just stop putting aka MTK