Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

  1. #113721
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Craigsfrontporch
    Posts
    1,491
    Credits
    527
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^ word I think he has a mixture of down syndrome and parkinsons ... those are handstyles (tags) bro not blackbook shit. You need to do a lot of research and learning before you pick up a pencil,marker,can or anything.
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!


  2. #113722

    Default

    Or making videos...

  3. #113723

    Default

    hahaha and cred that reminds me of toothpaste.
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now." - Riley Freeman

    Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko View Post
    Coleo are you using paint and brush, or is that a pen?
    Ever heard of a fucking mop?

  4. #113724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    253
    Credits
    228
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    IMG_0237 by centrysams, on Flickr
    ============================================HUMOR-ONE=============================================== ====

  5. #113725
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    I live where I write, and write where I live
    Posts
    26
    Credits
    108
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Interesting piece I did a while back. constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.
    Name:  33bc41436023d284_59b8bd5082b032dd_d.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  184.2 KB
    Last edited by Spy10327; 04-18-2012 at 09:43 PM.

  6. #113726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Meltin' on top of a big ole' pile of flapjacks
    Posts
    311
    Credits
    456
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy10327 View Post
    Interesting piece I did a while back. constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.
    Name:  33bc41436023d284_59b8bd5082b032dd_d.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  184.2 KB
    ...
    Pretty sure the name Fate's already taken. Also not really much need to date your stuff. To the new to graffiti thread with you.

  7. #113727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Craigsfrontporch
    Posts
    1,491
    Credits
    527
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^^ that sig !!
    Only Fuck Fat Bitches Crew !!


  8. #113728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    *WOOT* Senior Member *WOOT*


    Here are some stickers, trying to get more writers to from my area to come on this website
    lol do the writers from your area exude as much faggotry as you?

  9. #113729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwu View Post
    lol do the writers from your area exude as much faggotry as you?
    bwahhh

  10. #113730
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    I live where I write, and write where I live
    Posts
    26
    Credits
    108
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cred1384 View Post
    ...
    Pretty sure the name Fate's already taken. Also not really much need to date your stuff. To the new to graffiti thread with you.
    No one near me writes Fate, and also I've had another name that i wrote for a long time, not quite new to graffiti, just new to using sharpies instead of deco colors since I'm banned from almost every art store in town by now. besides that wasn't constructive criticism. what don't you like about it?

  11. #113731
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Meltin' on top of a big ole' pile of flapjacks
    Posts
    311
    Credits
    456
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spy10327 View Post
    No one near me writes Fate, and also I've had another name that i wrote for a long time, not quite new to graffiti, just new to using sharpies instead of deco colors since I'm banned from almost every art store in town by now. besides that wasn't constructive criticism. what don't you like about it?
    It was constructive, I'm trying to be nice here.
    For what you should work on:
    Don't do those weird feather things around the outside. Looks wack.
    Your 3d or drop shadow (cant tell which you were going for) is off.
    Don't overlap your A like that
    The capital T with the lowercase f a e is strange.

    Please don't take this as me being cruel. You asked for constructive criticism and now you know what not to do. Shit you can ignore me if you really want. Frankly i don't care.

  12. #113732
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    I live where I write, and write where I live
    Posts
    26
    Credits
    108
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cred1384 View Post
    It was constructive, I'm trying to be nice here.
    For what you should work on:
    Don't do those weird feather things around the outside. Looks wack.
    Your 3d or drop shadow (cant tell which you were going for) is off.
    Don't overlap your A like that
    The capital T with the lowercase f a e is strange.

    Please don't take this as me being cruel. You asked for constructive criticism and now you know what not to do. Shit you can ignore me if you really want. Frankly i don't care.
    Aight, I feel you on those points. I'll work on a few more right now

  13. #113733
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ur mom
    Posts
    806
    Credits
    2,323
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    [QUOTE=Axil;1790457]
    *WOOT* Senior Member *WOOT*



    you would make it rainbow colurs ya fagg
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

  14. #113734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chi City
    Posts
    514
    Credits
    1,290
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    this dudes house is shaking madd hard lml

    *SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

  15. #113735
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    ur mom
    Posts
    806
    Credits
    2,323
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ^lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlocke View Post
    I tagged a bus seat yesterday.

  16. #113736

    Default

    i just realized this was in the toys forum i was like WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE EPIC SHIT

  17. #113737
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chi City
    Posts
    514
    Credits
    1,290
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    get a telescope and find uranus! absolutly epic bro.

    *SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

  18. #113738

    Default

    Anyone down for an exchange? Tired of writing my stuff over and over.

  19. #113739

    Default

    cool

  20. #113740

    Default

    just in case it gets removed from the intermediate thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by ven0m View Post
    for PHYSH


    OneLine Graffiti Central - Beirut, Lebanon :
    Cans, Caps, Markers, Blackbooks, Posters, DVDs, Magazines, Apparel, Original Artist Canvasses, Graphic Design Services and more...
    visit www.fb.com/onelinebeirut


 

Similar Threads

  1. Blackbooks For Sale
    By D Snif in forum Tools and tips
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top