Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

I know, for a few years graffiti was full of them.
    DUPE

Quote Originally Posted by s33on3 View Post
    then put your money where your mouth is. my dick has more potential then your lame ass tags stand up or shut up. lets do battle right now ill run circles around your ass. oh and my chucky character? yea sorry but ive gotten some mad fame from it and some big bucks so hate all you want baby bird ill keep feeding you. so i said it once ill say it again battle right now if youre such an amazing artist and so much better than me youll step up son.

If you are a big boy who makes big boy bucks then why are you in the toy section! And both of you guys post your best pieces and we will decide the winner! Best of luck.
    And damn beef in the toy section is exciting, keep it up.
    DUPE

then put your money where your mouth is. my dick has more potential then your lame ass tags stand up or shut up. lets do battle right now ill run circles around your ass. oh and my chucky character? yea sorry but ive gotten some mad fame from it and some big bucks so hate all you want baby bird ill keep feeding you. so i said it once ill say it again battle right now if youre such an amazing artist and so much better than me youll step up son.

If you are a big boy who makes big boy bucks then why are you in the toy section! And both of you guys post your best pieces and we will decide the winner! Best of luck.
    And damn beef in the toy section is exciting, keep it up.
    DUPE

Dude, OMG IM 12 YEARS OLD AND A BEAST AT DRAWING JUST LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE, I FORGOT IF I DREW IT OR NOT BUT DUDE IM BETTER BACK OFF MY MAN... I MEAN PROFILE THING, AND I FORGOT WHAT BALLS MEAN AND I ASKED MY MOM AND SHE GROUNDED ME BUT I THINK YOU WERE TALKING TO YOURSELF.

Enough said, we can just settle this by posting your best work and we will decide.
    DUPE

Someone make a poll thread to decide the winner, stop being pussys and post you work!
    DUPE

You've been in the game for 9 years now and this is what you're producing?

Take a step back and reevaluate your skills man. You're talking a bit too much shit for the poor quality of work you're putting out. If you've really gotten "mad fame" and "big bucks" from your artwork, why are you asking for bumps and trying to start beef on a toys forum? These last few pages have been garbage because of all the toys telling other toys they suck.

Name:  img057.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  192.0 KB
    Name:  img062.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  203.8 KB
    Name:  img013.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  188.6 KB
    Name:  img017.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  185.3 KB
    Name:  img031.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  194.9 KB
    Name:  img058.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  172.5 KB
    whats good people?

how exactly did that guy even make "big bucks" from that piece of "art"
    DUPE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sadgeh View Post
    Can i get some crits on this

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Did it on the wrong fucking side of the sticker sheet -_- FML

Critz

Thinkin about adding an E to the end of my Tak. I feel like the E balances it out more. People were telling me before that my shit looked like it was missing something. This was just a quick sketch so i could fuck around with markers and just so i could get the idea out there, still have to work on angling the letters right and such, what do you think?

And do you think I should keep it Tak or Take?
    Name:  IMG_8736.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  87.1 KB

@ blackmath id have to say i agree it looks pretty well balanced id say take

any crits on the work?

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    * leave me out of it

looks sharp, only crit I got is that the right side isnt as heavy as the left side, make that j a little larger, and u can make the extension on bottom right of W flow nicely into the start of the J there ya know?
    Yea i get you. I have a habit of doing the J smaller than everything else, not sure why...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
    put that up as big as you can and it would be dope, just keep progressing man
    DUPE

Are there any other gay writers besides me on this forum? Did I mention my art made me big bucks!
    Yes you mentioned that.
    DUPE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by blackmath View Post
    Thinkin about adding an E to the end of my Tak. I feel like the E balances it out more. People were telling me before that my shit looked like it was missing something. This was just a quick sketch so i could fuck around with markers and just so i could get the idea out there, still have to work on angling the letters right and such, what do you think?

And do you think I should keep it Tak or Take?
    Name:  IMG_8736.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  87.1 KB
    Take for sure looks a lot better - love the 3D

Name:  img060.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  176.8 KB
    Any thoughts?
    Written
    And
    Spoken
    Word

hahahahaha what the fuck
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now." - Riley Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko View Post
    Coleo are you using paint and brush, or is that a pen?
    Ever heard of a fucking mop?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sadgeh View Post
    Can i get some crits on this
    I like the overall flow of the letters, despite the common thought on exact bars, simplicity and uniformity being thrown out there at the moment. You obviously have skill, evident in the way your line work "tails off" the way it should ie - on the "o" , on the joiner and and at letter indents. I don't particularly like the line above the "o" but then I never have like that as form provider and considering the random elements that can end up in my pieces like arrows that look like.. "flaccid cocks" ( thanks McTasty ) I cant really be critical. I like the choice of colour for the fill, think it suits the piece. Overall I like the old skool appeal. Now I sure you don't give a shit about what I think given our first interaction a month ago when I joined this forum, I was in the wrong place though thanks for that, just didn't realise the forum layout. But there you have my 2bits take it or leave it.