Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

Quote Originally Posted by DEMPO View Post
    we're all bitches when it comes to fighting a tiger. cause you know and I know a tiger will fuck yo ass up
    haha well put.

@sick, werms is pretty wack. Look down, those keyboard letters look nice dont they? :P

Comon dont even give me that shit. it was a peice i did in his book dont tell me to do simples. Ill give you all advice. Dont stick to simples your whole life there boring. try shit out or you will NEVER progress. you dont do simples so much to the point where you can just slam out a crazy wildstyle. That comes from experimenting
    TRADE SLAPS HERE http://www.facebook.com/graffcityyo

RIBCAGE MY BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by SicK- View Post
    Comon dont even give me that shit. it was a peice i did in his book dont tell me to do simples. Ill give you all advice. Dont stick to simples your whole life there boring. try shit out or you will NEVER progress. you dont do simples so much to the point where you can just slam out a crazy wildstyle. That comes from experimenting

I never said do simples your whole life. I was just pointing out that structure to the letters matter haha. Fair points about the wildlstyle.

Stucture does matter and if you look at the piece there is definitly structure there
    TRADE SLAPS HERE http://www.facebook.com/graffcityyo

RIBCAGE MY BITCH

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont think the picture looks as bad as people r saying, it looks good i think...just dont really dig the little indent on the top left of the E, i like the W and R and the M is funky, maybe should be used in a different style, using a similar bar idea that u did with the middle of ur W would look good with the M

I like the W, its funkadelic. ill give you that sick. Its prolly just me, im really into structured letters and it doesnt look, to me, like the other letters have much of a foundation to them. Thats all. Im having the same problem with my name. The S's always come out nice but the other letters are eh. workin on it.

I mean no disrespect sick, just throwing what i believe in out there. ill post pictures later today. shit on them how you like :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

NOt finished yet

Your e is a bit tough to see, your A looks like an H to me. But that's pretty cool. Lots of hidden detail

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Well i mistaked on the a top it shouldnt look like that :s
    Thanks for critin dude

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Liken all the crazy details, I'd say thicken it up some.
    What makes you a real writer?
    Never doin' the same style twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Default there's nothing to love that's junk
    Gophe try to keep bar widths the same and all your letters the same size, just take a little step back
    word word i gotchu thanks bruh
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    letters like that aint gonna get her wet bro.
    -GNASOE-GHK-BH-

I am not a graffiti artist, I do not condone or participate in illegal graffiti, I simply collect, document, and display the work of anonymous artists, I am not accountable for any vandalism under the names represented in any of my posts, it was not me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

only had those colors :S

crits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what the fuck are you doing?
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

He sharing his burners bro. Fall back n' learn some!

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mildstyles View Post
    Dkode king of your neighborhood park!
    Paint Fumes

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Mcnuggets u got good ideas but u gotta go more simple..i think u could progress fast just start doing them keyboard letters to really get a grasp of letter structure then u can start having fun after and messing with it...first things first though

seldom thats som funkky shhit, dig that E...only thing i just noticed is all the botoms are flat except for the E, maybe u wanted it that way though or somthing

those colors are grimey as fuck seldom and clean piece as always, dope shit mang
    *EDIT*
    for excange with Arose
    Name:  IMG_3546.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  114.7 KB
    not as clean as i wouldve liked but i guess im moderately happy with it, crit away if youd like tho
    Last edited by KroeGHK; 06-21-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    -GNASOE-GHK-BH-

I am not a graffiti artist, I do not condone or participate in illegal graffiti, I simply collect, document, and display the work of anonymous artists, I am not accountable for any vandalism under the names represented in any of my posts, it was not me.

nice sketch kroe
    Mcnuggets its not bad the colouring and shading is nice but remember less is more...you should focus more on letters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kroe thats sick i really dig that R, the A is dope too. you should add color to that

looking good dane but the E in the bottom one doesnt really fit with the wrest, lose the two notch thing on the top left of your N, just have one and it will look better and maybe change up the A abit. simplify it a tad... keep practicing dude

its funny cos initially i had the A and R really straight and simple and the bars were kinda too skinny then i did all the other letters out and went back and redid the A and R, maybe i should do all my pieces backwards hahahaha
    Last edited by KroeGHK; 06-21-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    -GNASOE-GHK-BH-