Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Blackbooks

goode shit everybody.
    Name:  Photo0200L.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  54.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by dmgraff View Post
    ya so next time you insoult some one think about it cuz they might have done it with there butt

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shit outa luck that looks cool except the S looks kinda off...the K needs to be fixed up abit and maybe the bottom part of the G. i dig that E alot though

saulgud if u could do those in a roller that would be soo sick...looking good

bigfaggot thats dope..for some reason when i look at it, it reminds me of china town hahah in a good way, dono why but it does..maybe the red or somshit lol i dig it though, funky style

heres a simp for cast, the coloring is kinda wack lol
    Name:  IMG_0043.JPG
Views: 134
Size:  51.3 KB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Kroe that naked is weak in comparison the rest. Mostly due to the k.
    Saul. The top one is dope.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default tamoxifen for sale

nolvadex for sale is a non-steroid anti-estrogen which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors in them. Mechanism of its action is not completely investigated though it is known that a complex of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor appears and than it is transferred to the cell nucleus preventing hypertrophy of the cells which depend on regulation by estrogen. The effect of the medication can last several weeks after a single dose. Nolvadex is able to cause ovulation in women, stimulation production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis. In men with oligospermia it increases concentration of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone and estrogen in the blood serum.
    nolvadex is used to treat breast cancer in women and in men (especially after castration) and also when it has spread to other parts of the body, kidney cancer, melanomas and sarcomas of the soft tissues with estrogen receptors, cancer of the ovary.

Name:  DSC01403.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  191.5 KB

asdasdfadfs

Edit: Crits?
    Last edited by Meas; 06-25-2012 at 10:12 AM.

@Meas, I like where it's going; keep messing around with those letters.
    @Kaze, that's definitely not your best work. Your bar widths are off and the drop shadow is fucked.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default buy famvir uk

buy famvir australia is an anti-viral medication which after transformation in human organism turns into penciclovir which is active against such viruses as Herpes simplex (types I and II), Varicella zoster, and the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Penciclovir penetrates into the cells infected by virus where being subjected to treatment by viral ferments it turns into penciclovir-triphosphate which inhibits replication of viral DNA. The medication has not effect on the non-infected cells. famvir 500mg is active against certain strains of Herpes simplex with changed DNA polymerase which are resistant to Acyclovir (Zovirax).

Quote Originally Posted by Rasm View Post
    @Meas, I like where it's going; keep messing around with those letters.
    @Kaze, that's definitely not your best work. Your bar widths are off and the drop shadow is fucked.
    Name:  DSC01405.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  202.3 KB

Like this? the E looks like a F while the M looks more edgy.. :/

Edit: How do i make the pictures smaller? i dont want to fill up the whole page with my stuff lol
    Last edited by Meas; 06-25-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeh i second wat rasm said about meas, i like the first pic u posted more though...i dig that S u do..and btw to make ur pictures smaller just go on paint and make them smaller from there

Rasm, thanks for the crits man, appreciate the honesty. drop shadows/3d is not really my strong point haha, is there a specific part that it looks fuked or just all around in various places?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That M seems more balanced. Try adding a line like you did for the A for the E. It might make it less F like. I would use the far left part of the E and just do a straight line down and put it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Meas View Post
    Edit: How do i make the pictures smaller? i dont want to fill up the whole page with my stuff lol
    I use a site called imageshack which allows you to pick a size when you upload them. You could also open it in a program like MS Paint and crop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    Rasm, thanks for the crits man, appreciate the honesty. drop shadows/3d is not really my strong point haha, is there a specific part that it looks fuked or just all around in various places?
    A drop shadow should be the same size and shape of your letters, but moved up/down or to the side. The drop shadow for the top of your C is straight to the left of it, so it should not also surround the bottom of the C. By the time you got to the T, the drop shadow went straight down (see the far right point of the bottom of your T). Also note on the bottom part of the A, there's shadow to the right of the letter. There should be no shadow there; the shadow should only be on the left side of your letters.

I advise opening MS Word and playing around with Word Art. You can add 3D or drop shadow to a word, which can be really useful if you're struggling to visualize how your 3D or drop shadow should look.

You'll notice on the second one there is no drop shadow at the very bottom of the letters or to the right of the letters - only directly to the left of the letters. That is how yours should have looked.
    Last edited by Rasm; 06-25-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  119.4 KB
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now." - Riley Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aiko View Post
    Coleo are you using paint and brush, or is that a pen?
    Ever heard of a fucking mop?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shit outa luck that looks dope, i dig it

@Rasm. thanks for the help man i really appreciate it, i think i see what u meen now and il check out that MS Word art thing on the computer. With the two pics u posted, are u saying that the top pictures drop shadow is wrong? or just to do the other one for now cuz its easier? cuz i kinda dig the top pics drop shadow more haha, i know im toy though so im prob wrong

Quote Originally Posted by PETER View Post
    Kroe that naked is weak in comparison the rest. Mostly due to the k.
    Saul. The top one is dope.
    I wont deny it dude, i was gettin burnt out and that was the last one i did so i spent the least amount of time on it, i know i can do better father, ill sit in time out for the rest of the night
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    letters like that aint gonna get her wet bro.
    -GNASOE-GHK-BH-

I am not a graffiti artist, I do not condone or participate in illegal graffiti, I simply collect, document, and display the work of anonymous artists, I am not accountable for any vandalism under the names represented in any of my posts, it was not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    @Rasm. thanks for the help man i really appreciate it, i think i see what u meen now and il check out that MS Word art thing on the computer. With the two pics u posted, are u saying that the top pictures drop shadow is wrong? or just to do the other one for now cuz its easier? cuz i kinda dig the top pics drop shadow more haha, i know im toy though so im prob wrong
    Both of those drop shadows are good. They're consistent in the angle and distance that they are offset from the letters and are the exact same size and shape of the letters.
    The reason I said yours should have been like the bottom one is because based off the top of your letters, you were offsetting the drop shadow straight to the left and not downwards at all. Therefore you should not have any shadow below the letters, but you did, which is why your drop shadow looked off. I also like the top one better, where the drop shadow is offset both to the left and downwards.
    Last edited by Rasm; 06-25-2012 at 08:46 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Name:  000_0066.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  197.1 KB
    od shapie

*SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

Is it tempo or tampo?

http://www.gifti.me/i/72zICB5.gif

oh wait i just saw your username...

http://www.gifti.me/i/72zICB5.gif

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@Rasm, ooh k i see what u mean thanks alot for the help dude, gonna try to add some drop shadow to a drawing and upload it soon here, hopefully i can get it to look better this time

Tempo thats looking dope, i think the E could have been better though

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

does the drop shadow look alright on this? i really regret doing that stupid thing on the left side of the E..but oh well too late now
    Name:  IMG_0075.JPG
Views: 108
Size:  58.1 KB