Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 667 of 6192 FirstFirst ... 1675676176476576626636646656666676686696706716726776877177671167 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,340 of 123825

Thread: Blackbooks

i mfeelin the style but the r is too far away from the rest of it. nice tho

yoo ryot im not really feeling that style

NiNE oH FiVE
    AGoN<------
    writers from 905(hamilton)p.m me

eSBo:
    You would like that, wouldn't you...? A bunch of guys sucking your cock, nothing better for a homo like you, huh?

Originally posted by Amuk+May 17 2006, 06:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Amuk @ May 17 2006, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tubedisasters@May 17 2006, 05:46 PM
    took some time on this one

this is nice but wats it say [/b][/quote]
    yo i like ur style man.....sketchy in a good way.

nice color scheme too, i can tell u know ur shit

ay all more simples i kinda lk the blue lowercase one so ima play wit it some siwlrs or point dunno but gimme some crits on all

Crits?

I wish the milkman would deliver my milk - in the morning.

Originally posted by Amuk@May 17 2006, 07:02 PM

uh r u fuckin kiddin us with that kara? leave.
    EVEX_ebk

Biohazard, 3d them all they&#39;ll look much better and try to keep the letters the same thickness, like on the blue one the Z goes thin then fat whereas the N is way fatter than the others

Lolred, erm i wouldn&#39;t suggest writing lol, it&#39;s taking the piss a bit and disrespecting the graffiti culture - in my opinion anyway. Keep the letters on the same level and lose the clouds for now - your doing simples though which is good. I would also recommend getting some nice prismas for colouring, or just dont colour at all till you improve a lil more. Don&#39;t overlap the 3d either.

That&#39;s the best advice i can give as im real toy too, but here&#39;s a wack scribble page i was doing earlier pracitising handies n such - crits please?

Thanks

Originally posted by Amuk@May 17 2006, 07:02 PM

yo thanks man...im feelin the 2nd one holy shit i love it. hahaha ima hook my scanner upp soon...i hope

lmao me and my friends krew is KRY too. 2nd one is your best
    yeh

went crazy wit the 3d, tryin sumthin new
    eSBo:
    You would like that, wouldn&#39;t you...? A bunch of guys sucking your cock, nothing better for a homo like you, huh?

"nephi", i did this sketch before i knew how to post pics a lil bigger so i did certain things with the thinkin that any detail, slight color shading and single fine point lines would not look nice when i post a small pic with a shitty camera. so short end is im stoked i can show some detail that loooks good in my book but looks blurry on here.

laos, your sketches all lean a cerain way which makes me think your right handed and dont rotate the papper as you go along. i rotate the paper all the time to get the exact stroke im looking for, if that makes sense.

not feelin da color, shits drawn well
    eSBo:
    You would like that, wouldn&#39;t you...? A bunch of guys sucking your cock, nothing better for a homo like you, huh?

look at that, you can actually see a highlight now instead of blurry colors.
    amuk nice lookin above, not in my range of styles so i cant give you a crit except keep tryin new stuff cuz your gonna be dope sonner rather than later . . .

yea i went with a dark green cuz a medium shade green fill would just blur into the light light green highlight on the inside with the old way i posted pics . . .

Originally posted by sky 5@May 17 2006, 09:16 PM

"nephi", i did this sketch before i knew how to post pics a lil bigger so i did certain things with the thinkin that any detail, slight color shading and single fine point lines would not look nice when i post a small pic with a shitty camera. so short end is im stoked i can show some detail that loooks good in my book but looks blurry on here.

laos, your sketches all lean a cerain way which makes me think your right handed and dont rotate the papper as you go along. i rotate the paper all the time to get the exact stroke im looking for, if that makes sense.
    yo man u got that oldschool style...i like it

one thing im not feelin though is that huge arrow on the far right...the one thats disconnected, it jus seems to ruin the flow. id say u got enough arrows in that piece, u might as well loose that ONE, but its totally up to u. Your 3d is good, jus try sticking to one way of coloring it in, on the left ur 3d is solid pink, on the right its jus pink outline....gets confusing. also the color scheme looks great, until u threw in that blue forcefield....none of that.

u got mad skill man keep it up

crits and comments please&#33;

Hey guys new here, been on 12 oz for a bit, been doing this for about 8 months roughly here is some old stuff and some new stuff plus a name change, any crits/comments are very welcome

yo who ever did that cool 3d one in the orange and blue with the fading colors to show shadow, thats real cool and i love the sketchy feel to it

Fire Away

Groove

thank you simpuhl. yeah the blue forcefiled would have been a single fine line trace along the outside but the shitty pic thinkin had me have to double and triple up on it and now it looks maaaaaaad stupid on there with the bigger pic. and yeah my roomate counts my arrows as i sketch and calls them out to bust my balls. im workin on it. you should post some of your letters up and work them out cuz once you get that youll be king of the town with your karaks and your understanding of how color and lines work. i dunno know, maybe you do sketch alot but i guarantee every kid on this thread would love to have the potential you got. just post them letters up and have no shame in your game.