Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fuck legal walls is a stupid thing to say.
    Some of the most notorious bombers and passenger train smashers paint legals here.
    It's a chance to paint something because you love doing it. The whole "Fuck legal walls I'm all illegal nigguh fuck the love of painting" is ridiculous.
    You can't say you're a burner, or going to paint one if you've never taken time on a piece, never learned the skills to paint a good wall, and never change you're outline.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Rooftop Resident View Post
    I know it's good paint, but I wouldn't be spending money on that shit to put up what you did. Have you been to the new to graff thread? Work with bars, and write whatever you want, but two letters? At least you have decent can control, just work on structure...
    Yeah I know two letters isn't a lot, but I prefer that, dunno why. Maybe 'cuz it's faster to write when I'm out bombing.
    And here, Montana is about the same price as Belton. Rusto is about 75 cents cheaper than Montana, but the can contains less paint, so in the end, buying Rusto is more expensive, and that paint kinda sucks imo. And forget about racking, every shop I know that sells paint is filled with cams.

But thanks for the crits and the small compliment.
    You buff one, I do three more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

still fuck legal
    My claim for e-fame

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

crits plz...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its clean but your letter structure needs improvement and your 3d is way off. just go simpler.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
    Your just a little punk that is to scared to steal, your mom buys you all of your damn paint and rusto is not shitty paint, everything you see in my last post is tremclad and painters touch and it burns your stuff like no tomorrow..
    I was exaggerating when I said Rusto sucked, I meant that for newbies like me it was easier to use paint like mtn or belton because it's made for graffiti. It drips less easily and has lower pressure, so it's easier to practice our lame can control with it that's all. If you're good enough to make clean shit with Rusto, good for you, but I'm not.

Yeah, I'm scared to steal. You know why? Because if I steal, I will get caught, cams aren't in shops for no reason. And because I don't wanna look like a fucking dumbass who got busted for stealing spray paint. And I don't want to pay the fines, do community work, go to jail, etc, just because I stole a little bit of paint. If I get arrested, I want to think it was worth it.

And I buy my paint myself, I wash dishes until 1 in the morning to pay that.

Your stuff burns mine? NO SHIT SHERLOCK, you must have been writing for 2 times longer than me, at least. (Or practicing more intensively than me, whatever.)

And you don't have to diss me just because I make choices that are different than your bad-ass' ones. Yeah, I suck, I know that, and if I come to show my stuff on BS, it's to get crits and advices by writers who are more skilled than me to be better. So if you wanna show that you're better than me, then give crits or advices. Don't say that I suck because I choose to buy Molotow and Montana instead of stealing Rusto. It's not your goddamn business anyway if I choose to waste my money.
    Last edited by pearson; 09-22-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by everlasting View Post

crits plz...
    go simpler.... waaay simpler

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not even that, get your bars down.

pearson, if you dont wanna get arrested, dont do graffiti. you will be at one point.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    not even that, get your bars down.

pearson, if you dont wanna get arrested, dont do graffiti. you will be at one point.

ahah
    When you do graffiti, if you're careful and you know what you're doing, you have very few chances of getting caught (it's not like stealing things where you know there are cams that are filming and recording you).
    I know that, I'm a pretty experienced bomber. But as you can see, I'm at the point where my pieces still suck, because I don't practice piecing a lot. I just want to stay legal in the "paint-providing" aspect of graff, but I don't give a shit about the illegality of the other aspects.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you will be caught, if you never do. then, you never painted enough.

How did you get out of your situtation jetpack?
    World's #1 Least Intimidating E-Thug

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im still in it, i just cover my face around cameras. ill be good unless they get a clearer video of me doing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by pearson View Post
    ahah
    When you do graffiti, if you're careful and you know what you're doing, you have very few chances of getting caught (it's not like stealing things where you know there are cams that are filming and recording you).
    I know that, I'm a pretty experienced bomber. But as you can see, I'm at the point where my pieces still suck, because I don't practice piecing a lot. I just want to stay legal in the "paint-providing" aspect of graff, but I don't give a shit about the illegality of the other aspects.

i steal.
    i don't paint.
    fuck that.
    you know what you catch for graff nowadays?
    stick to chill spots.
    but other than that, good luck not getting arrested.
    i don't want a signature.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^^
    so true.

Quote Originally Posted by pearson View Post
    Yeah I know two letters isn't a lot, but I prefer that, dunno why. Maybe 'cuz it's faster to write when I'm out bombing.
    And here, Montana is about the same price as Belton. Rusto is about 75 cents cheaper than Montana, but the can contains less paint, so in the end, buying Rusto is more expensive, and that paint kinda sucks imo. And forget about racking, every shop I know that sells paint is filled with cams.

But thanks for the crits and the small compliment.
    hey man, keep rockin the 2letter... for example, GS:

you def need to work on those letters though, forget the fill, forget the color combos, start off with B+W simples and go from there. graff is about the letters, all the other shit will come with time/experience. and fuck european paint...american rusto all day, every day.
    Last edited by EST2007; 09-23-2008 at 01:03 AM.

flickr.com/gratisdbth

Quote Originally Posted by GIG View Post

I think my last post of this died, or the link failed, I dunno. Anyways it was my first ever and on wet wood... I didn't know the wood was wet till after the paint wasn't sticking.

Crap paint from Home Depot with stock caps...
    stock caps are the best when learning can control. why bother fucking with thins and fats if you can't rock the stocks? don't feel like you need to make excuses, just do work and let it speak for itself

flickr.com/gratisdbth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBlooded View Post
    Graffiti isnt always going to be nice if you want to make it your going to have some troubles, (me, being cought - stealing/painting) youve been given advice from the last piece and your still doing that stupid piece. How long have you been painting?
    I've been bombing pretty intensively for more than one year, but I've been piecing intermittently for about 9 months. I went piecing like 12 times max in my whole life, and I was rusted every time. And this summer I was broke so I went piecing 1 or 2 times max. I've been given advice from the last piece and I was told to make a simpler one, and that's what I did. I know I'm doing it wrong, but not always in the same way, so, as I said, instead of getting shit for buying paint, I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong. Now 20 posts later, I got some crits and I'm thankful for that, but I'd like to get them right after my posts instead of being obliged to fight every time just to understand.

Thanks
    Last edited by pearson; 09-23-2008 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EST2007 View Post
    stock caps are the best when learning can control. why bother fucking with thins and fats if you can't rock the stocks? don't feel like you need to make excuses, just do work and let it speak for itself
    GIG - stop doing walls at the moment, seriously the letters look bad and theres no point doing it on the streets, do some basic blockletters on paper, practice them and then go back painting on the streets, but first practice in some chill place.

post pics ! use toy chat

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why would you ruin a perfectly good door?
    " let him who desires peace, prepare for war "