Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

seriously? how is that bad advice??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    this is the worst advice i've heard. stick a knife in your eye. you know nothing.

and if your uncreative enough to write dope. dont get butthurt when another 100 people do. its just as stupid to write as "Dank"
    blah,jet dont you have anything better to do then to talk shit to little kids on the internet haha
    Last edited by smooth_nuts; 01-25-2009 at 02:36 PM.

this is the worst advice i've heard. stick a knife in your eye. you know nothing.

and if your uncreative enough to write dope. dont get butthurt when another 100 people do. its just as stupid to write as "Dank"

Hey I'm no uncreative, I just like the letters....fun to work with....

and yeah I know other people write it, but big deal they're not around here.

And honestly I don't know who to listen to right now....because Jet has some sick shit, but whatever...
    Rep the 207
    DRUG
    ECK
    M!

RIP Elliot, RIP Guin

He was just a big of a toy as everyone else until everyone started say RASEK THATS DOPE! now his ego is a little inflated.

no beef.
    just truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by illin View Post
    just going on a route from one side of the city to the other banging out tags on everything you see. theres nothing like it. its fucking perfect. the rush is amazing. and it's not like ooh i'm chilling at this spot, taking my time making some fucking work of art. its like i'm spitting at every fucking person who walks by that tag. they can't do a fucking thing about it, they don't understand it and i don't fucking want them to.
    Kc writers PM me.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^basically.
    im glad i was able to offend everyone with one comment that was entirely the truth.

ive given up being nice on the internet cuz its the same shit everytime i happen to look at this thread. stupid kids tellin each other to go simpler on a simple. honestly.

dont listen to me based on my work. listen to me if you feel my point is valid, i could care less if you wanna take my advice or not. im offering it because i feel it would help your piece a lot. especially if you ask for my critism than dismiss it..

im cocky cuz i got to where i am by myself. this thread never helped. ive gotten a handful of good tips since ive started posting here.

word.
    thats the internet for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by illin View Post
    just going on a route from one side of the city to the other banging out tags on everything you see. theres nothing like it. its fucking perfect. the rush is amazing. and it's not like ooh i'm chilling at this spot, taking my time making some fucking work of art. its like i'm spitting at every fucking person who walks by that tag. they can't do a fucking thing about it, they don't understand it and i don't fucking want them to.
    Kc writers PM me.

^^basically.
    im glad i was able to offend everyone with one comment that was entirely the truth.

ive given up being nice on the internet cuz its the same shit everytime i happen to look at this thread. stupid kids tellin each other to go simpler on a simple. honestly.

dont listen to me based on my work. listen to me if you feel my point is valid, i could care less if you wanna take my advice or not. im offering it because i feel it would help your piece a lot. especially if you ask for my critism than dismiss it..

im cocky cuz i got to where i am by myself. this thread never helped. ive gotten a handful of good tips since ive started posting here.
    alright i guess you have a valid point. only reason i said go simpler on the piece, and i guess i should have been more specific, was because i felt he didn't need all the doodads and whatnot w/ the O and stuff like the arrow and extensions. he should just get the bars and letter structure down first. i still however, think that Dope throw was wack, and if you think it's fresh like you said then thats just a difference in opinion but i, just like you, was just offering criticism to help his piece. i mean, whatever, your shit is dope, have all the inflated ego you want, but dont tell me to go stick a knife in my eye for trying to help someone else. if crits dont work for you maybe they could work for someone else. no beef, peace.

Worms

capo ur shit made me want to vomit
    that is all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Worms View Post
    that is all
    word.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it gets pretty cold in cleveland so we light whatever we can on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils_Advocate View Post
    i outline my bombs in chalk first so that when i go over the outline with paint it looks like i have more skill than i do

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Capo Izi View Post
    Yeah, my capo throw hasn't developed at all in forever, so I think I'm gonna change to Dope full time......any crits on the piece, jet?

I write Caporegime, I know who Cap is, I'm not a fool, I wouldn't try to take his name.....and I'm thinking of changing, so I'm practicing both right now.
    i wasnt calling you a fool man i was just giving advice, my first name was habit with a gay ass oner at the end, i found that when i started writing something that meant shit to me it gave me more inspiration and ideas, i picked letters that i write very often and because of that it became easier for me to form my own style which can be a tricky thing to do for some in graff nowadays

Oh ya, Bump that first Hoer fill.
    Last edited by JoseBuerto; 01-25-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

And just to show you that shit takes work, ive been "attempting" graff off and on for like 2 years so heres a quick sketch to show you that shit takes time or i just will always be terrible....

[IMG][/IMG]

Who knows maybe you can give me a few pointers

and my bad for the double post, and yea i know the B is way off and yes i know this is a sketch in the bombs/pieces thread... i like to fuck things up for everybody else
    Last edited by JoseBuerto; 01-25-2009 at 06:19 PM.

It's ok. They just look kinda plain with just some twists thou. :P Throw in your own special touch even if you're unsure about it. It's just a sketch, remember.
    Oklahoma writers hit me up.

(2H4P)

that is all

you're so cool, obviously I know I'm toy, but seriously I just started painting....I've seen a lot worse shit than mine.....
    Rep the 207
    DRUG
    ECK
    M!

RIP Elliot, RIP Guin

Worms

so i dont get why ppl feel the need to post all the shit they do on this site.... like ooooooo i sprayed a dot on the wall in purple....lets take a picture and get some crits from muh *****hs on bombing science....dont retaliate

so i dont get why ppl feel the need to post all the shit they do on this site.... like ooooooo i sprayed a dot on the wall in purple....lets take a picture and get some crits from muh *****hs on bombing science....dont retaliate
    I didn't....it was my first godamn piece, and some bombs, and I wanted crits, I haven't posed here in like 2 or 3 months....
    Rep the 207
    DRUG
    ECK
    M!

RIP Elliot, RIP Guin

you first 'god damned' peice has an S, not a C
    ABN ADC

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP! View Post
    you first 'god damned' peice has an S, not a C

I realize the extension made it looks like an S, and I'll work on it...
    Rep the 207
    DRUG
    ECK
    M!

RIP Elliot, RIP Guin

Capo you dont need to reply back to critismn, dont tell us that you were wrong just go fix it in the next sketch !
    Last edited by -Wings-; 01-25-2009 at 08:56 PM.

SEYOR1

Quote Originally Posted by -Wings- View Post
    Capo you dont need to reply back to critismn, dont tell us that you were wrong just go fix it in the next sketch !
    yeah but not all the people, actually about half the people don't even have enough credibility to give crits.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme