Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

gross
    Quote Originally Posted by lostyoursense View Post
    That's my sister faggot

I think it looks good, I here ya on the no flash, my phone dont have one either
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by dreg View Post
    I know, left out a highlight on the E. Crits anyhow please!

Attachment 60201
    why are the lines all wobbly and not clean, their all shaky. is that the look you were going for or do you have parkinsons?

Honestly, I think the lines are pretty clean, not stright... but, it is what I was going for. All bumps/lines coincide. This was my inspiration lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Sp...quarepants.png

probably the sickest fill ive seen in a long time, props man.
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    probably the sickest fill ive seen in a long time, props man.
    lulz

DREG ive seen that style a million times and it never gets old, well executed... just work on the tiny details that were already addressed... ima do one of them shits now lol

GOWJ feelin that too... somethin about the W-J connect though, maybe u should connect the O-W or G-W to balance it out... the vertical bar on the J is a bit thinner than the rest

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my very first "piece" to do. i i knwo i messed up a lot i just have to get used to using the can an gain can control! what do yall think?
    Name:  DSC_0061.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  204.8 KBName:  DSC_0069.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  208.4 KB
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/thevegasjman21/

KOTE

It is ok. I would say that you need to pay more attention to the bar size in general. The left bar on the K starts out slightly wide, thins out near the middle and gets real wide at the top. That is just an example but all your bars are doing similar things. The wavy part on the bottom of your T will be the hardest part to get right.
    See how the hole in the O is throwing off the whole letter? Make sure that hole is perfectly centred for your next dozen pieces or so. Then start playing. Take a few hours and look at a few hundred pictures of simple and straight letter pieces. That cracked/blockbuster thing you were going for obviously didn't work. I have not attempted one yet simply because I haven't seen enough pictures like that. Physics are important with your pieces. Your letters normally should stand up on their own and the cracks in the letters need to have a truly physical 'crumbling' look to it. Take a look at some pictures of cliffs and bluffs, large rock wall faces. The best way to learn to drawn nature like water, plants and the physics of nature is to look at it over and over.

there's a whole lot to crit in regards to your letters, but I'm in lazy mode right now
    although I'm only gonna say that your can control could've been a million times worse for the first time using cans... that's cleaner than your usual first piece..
    your sense of direction (shines and 3D) is fine. also not bad for your very first piece.
    I've seen waaay worse first time fuck-ups than this
    BEIRUT
    Facebook: fb.com/phat02
    Instagram: instagram.com/thephat2

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks dreg! ill take all of that into consideration next time! i hada sketch of it with cracks but forgot to bring a cap skinny enough for it. an was going to fix all the bars but ran out of paint due to the fact that i only had one can of blue.

an that makes me feel a lot better about it!!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/thevegasjman21/

KOTE

Critz first time using drips

usually drips start on the bottom...
    That's my sister faggot

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

s' is really shaky compared to the rest
    @big africa do u only have blue and green paint where ur from thats all i see you use and i wouldnt go with those little drip things just yet id work on ur letters a bit more
    SEMK ONE

Big Africa, learn your place (the fucking bottom) why could you not paint that 2 feet to the left? I am not gunna say you shouldnt be painting, paint, but choose your spots more wisely!
    Serb, you through in divots/bumps in the oddest of places, still, this post is better than your last. re-proportion the S and B. It would look multitudes better if the letters were closer in size.

thanks dreg. i know i have to work on that S. i find the first letter the hardest to get started

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

poppin

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    usually drips start on the bottom...
    lol, this.

[QUOTE=dreg;1784819]Big Africa, learn your place (the fucking bottom) why could you not paint that 2 feet to the left? I am not gunna say you shouldnt be painting, paint, but choose your spots more wisely!

LOL child, learn your fucking place. You really have no idea the painting situation or even where that is. It is a legal wall at a college. Literally, 2 hours after anyone paints anything, it is gone over. A writer did not even paint that wolf, it was some art kids. Props to them because it was pretty nice, but it was just advertising a bar/a college sports team. So being writers, we go over anything there that is not graff related. If a local legend has made his presence (or any better writers,) we will not go over them. But people who do not even write? Fuck them. We bang out pieces there for practice weekly and nothing lasts more than a day. Nothing. But, it's better than us going out on the streets and throwing up whack shit or blowing up spots.