Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 399 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 299349379389394395396397398399400401402403404409419449499899 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 32800

Thread: Walls

yo, i just found this forum man, n bein a toy myself i was chekin this section...nottoo bad shit goin down bro's...here is some a my shit, you aint go like this shit cuz my styls are changin and fuckin up n shit but jus chek bro's!! :lol:

rooftop

trackside

dub in an alley somewhere near my town

piece under a bridge

latest fuck up

random shit

start racking pencils insteadda paint bruvah.

lol ur first 2 throwies have potential... the thing in the N is kinda werid tho, doesnt look like it belongs in the rest of the throw. ur can control looks pretty on the ball... other than that with the pieces, the propotions look pretty off and try and make both the E's the same.. just my 2 cents... stay up

Writers From the 905 area, PM me...

Originally posted by FEST!@Aug 20 2006, 11:30 PM
    Just cuz we're in a Toy forum doesnt mean that we r all toys.
    well...you are, i saw you shit in the toy blackbook thread..its toy

im jsut waiting for someone to say shit to me bout this i love it
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

ive seen that exact r before, its a common thign so its not a big deal but i really commented to ask what the second letter was
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks like a G to me, im guessing cos of the handstyle above it. But some one, it looks like one of them walls with moss all over it and when you paint it dissapears?

well...you are, i saw you shit in the toy blackbook thread..its toy

im jsut waiting for someone to say shit to me bout this i love it
    lol
    Fuck the new world order.

fen keep painting but sketch way way more

prank call this person 15705733930

Aren&#39;t writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we&#39;re too busy crossing others&#39; shit out. It&#39;s annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren&#39;t a bomber no matter what. I don&#39;t care...it&#39;s simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;. The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

comments and tips how to improve it on my bomb, i hate it

fooked the second "K" its says "kwake"

as far as the can control part goes you should fill your letters in one direction. the outline is pretty good but the letters in general need a lot of help. You have somethin goin but keep developing
    suck a cock.

Originally posted by grandmarnier@Aug 21 2006, 12:25 AM
    nyc snow yer mace shit looks like shit dont ever critique my shit if yer stuff is worse than mine
    are u kidding me id wreck ur shit
    wtf is this crap

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

what you guys think of this? what can i improve what can i add or take off any help would be appreciated thanks (i know the outline looks shaky but i used a sharpie cuz it was all i had at the moment)

ehhh

u should of shadowed with the same color u outlined

are u using a unionball? those would give u shaky lines

try making ur lettets the same size

and make them look similiar to the other letters in your name

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

yo its NEEN juss tryn to post some shit n get tips

this is the painted shit forum might i add.....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by taggin101@Aug 21 2006, 03:01 PM
    what you guys think of this? what can i improve what can i add or take off any help would be appreciated thanks (i know the outline looks shaky but i used a sharpie cuz it was all i had at the moment)
    are you writing king? If so thats kind of arrogant...

I&#39;d take those lines out of the dot on the I. Also the little bottom part of the N...you should turn that around so its like the bottom part of the K. That would look better I think. You need to move that G closer to the N so you dont have to fill that space in with the black. Maybe make the G smaller so its the same size as the other letters. Also maybe try the G with out the karak. Try just a line instead of the face. Or a hole or whatever. Ultimatly this is your throw and you can do it however you want to. Just tryin to think of things that might improve it. With all this said...I like it. Just work on it a little more. Its got potential. Good luck duder.

no

I &lt;3 my flowpen</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>alright ladies here are some steps if you want some sick ass consistancy

1.get a jenna jameson tape
    2.put that shit in and do your thang
    3.put your man mayo in a marker shaft
    4.fill with paint
    5.shake

if you dont belive me try it out yourself that shit works like a mexican at a gas station. h34r: (im latino so i can say that shit boyeeeeeeeee)</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>RASE</span></span></span>

grrrr waterv im bored

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

goin bombing tonight ill get some pics up here round 1:30-2