Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

Just got started. Comments please.
    Attached Images  

Worms

wrong section fool

SORE, the throwie's pretty decent and simple was aiight, but that quote was seriously gay and corny as fuck

Everything I post is somebody else's work. I have never been involved in any vandalism or destruction of property, and I assume no responsibility for what my posts may say.

Better?
    Attached Images  

Worms

this is for shit thats painted not on paper go to tot blackbooks

hahah

oh how do u guys get the image to pop up like that and not be in the attachment thing?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Sore that first throw is pretty cool, good letter structure.
    I see its nice and big, covers the whole truck. Niceeeeee.
    Is there a reason you did such a quick fill? Sketchy area?
    The second one is pretty sick. Our S's look similar. I think thats cuz' they're basic.
    But both your tags are good too, I've never tagged with Spray, I'll have to try that.
    Good shit though man. Hit up my PM we'll trade black book pics.

Negatives-
    Not too many, just your O looks like a lower-case b in the second throw.
    (But I'm a toy, so disregaurd my negatives if you'd like) Stay up.
    Last edited by Stray91; 01-19-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Worms

i wanted to piss of ges cus he capped me with that wack face so im burning him everywhere

nah that throwy's nice, maybe just keep working on the letters for the simple.

oh and drop the whole upside down cross thing, its becoming so played out its not funny

i shoulda sketched alot more..havent painted ina grip too so certain parts suck.. missed some 3d too but fucked around with dusting in it..

sketch is only about a week old..been to fuckin busy..
    ABN ADC

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

make the S less covered by the C, and fix those white bling marks... looks horrible

alot better than how they used to be..overdosed on em
    ABN ADC

keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Definitely need to fix the S and C...
    and from one toy that sucks to another toy that's pretty good, (being you)
    I think you should practice your 3D.
    Some of the letters have it on their lower extensions and some don't.

the only letter than even came out decent was the n..i never said it was good.

its alot of progress than the last time i peiced though, so fuck it.
    ABN ADC

Worms

frozen fingers suck
    i know its a peice of shit but by the time i started doin my drop shadow my fingers couldnt push down on the nozel so i said
    fuck it might end up goin back and fixing it

nice spot tho.
    you're a jerk! i know. you're a jerk! i know.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP! View Post
    i shoulda sketched alot more..havent painted ina grip too so certain parts suck.. missed some 3d too but fucked around with dusting in it..

sketch is only about a week old..been to fuckin busy..
    put the S ontop of the C. watch your bar proportions, they flare in certain areas. keep your letters the same height. all the bars the same width to help balance it out (i.e. the bars on the E are a lot thinner than the C) take your time too, you can tell its rushed. rushing shit only grays your hair an gets a lousier result. the highlights on the left of your C on the inside of your S dont make sense. 3D is kinna fucked up on your E. try and make your outline one stroke rather than two or three. (hence the thicker line on your E) i woulda threw a forcefield on that. an i would chill on the stars an shit on the inside till you get clean straight lines down. cuz a nice fade would make it look a lot cleaner than the sloppy stars. work on your bubbles and fill them rather than just adding a black outline outside your shouts. the shines are aiight, work on em some more an they'll look better. id rack some paint and use a can just for straight lines and circles. it'll help a lot for shines; outlines, inlines, forcefield an all that shit. know what im super sayin? just keep piecing and it'll come. just like chess. no ones a grandmaster in a year or two.

SORE i really like what im seein homie, straights an rooftops get my dick harrddd. your missing your 3D in many spots. namely the top of your letters. i can see your tryin a drop shadow. i wouldnt do that for straights, 3D looks a lot cleaner than a drop shadow on straights an pieces. your forgot your drop shadow on the inside of your E nonetheless. i would pick a much bolder forcefield color. probably woulda used that black. cuz i wouldnt have noticed a forcefield if it wasnt for the window. a thick outline woulda made that shit pop hard since you paint big. thin outlines on big letters are wack. all in all its a solid simple. keep sketchin for consistency an all that shit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

CSU- Cant stop us
    ABN- Artist by night
    DLO One
    Attached Images  
    DLO~ONE ABN-CSU

Worms

id say stik to paper
    and fuck crews cus they bring unnesesary heat and snitches

i'd say dont rep ABN....

Assholes By Nature...

and yeah it was rushed horribly cause i almost got hit by a night freight.
    ABN ADC