Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

whatt eva happend to that ***** dkode .. i liked his shit for some reason feel like he could make his stuff maddd nice
    'cause we ain't playin up here in New York
    SINEONER 516 BWI

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Tits View Post
    Rewt- Hell I like your stuff. I think it's weird how people tell you to stop doing the same shit when someone like boner has the same thing everywhere. I'm not hating on him but just saying...
    Thanks, dude. People are just haters. I feel comfortable painting what I paint and I plan on doing it till it's perfect. It's funny you bring up 'Boner' cause my buddy said the same thing to me yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip McDougall View Post
    Boner has style. Not to mention his little B has seen maaaad progression.
    Boner has a grimy bombing style. As far as anything fancy is concerned, he hardly goes that route. Dude's well known for his street bombing skills. Although 'Boner' is one of my biggest influences, I don't really see him as someone with killer 'style'. He's down for the cause, for sure. Mad progression in the 'B'? Looks the same from when I first started seein' his work a couple years back, just cleaner. Big ups to 'Boner' and congrats on the jump off.

Bumpin' this just for STOT. And because I'm looking for crits on how to make white/blk more 'Euro'...
    Last edited by TheToy; 06-17-2010 at 11:43 AM.
    Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

Before I bang, I go and get high, homey.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

euro = fat ass outlines no shadow or drop with bubbly curvy letters connecting letters
    Last edited by -Empty-Can-; 06-17-2010 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

rewt i like you shit although the upside down t looks like a L. i dont see why stot is hating, or why ur hating on fv. you guys are both usually pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by flask1995 View Post
    or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot
    Quote Originally Posted by weakfingers View Post
    If you cant properly type on a computer you probably don't have enough wrist strength to use a can properly.
    77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Xfish View Post
    i dont see why stot is trolling
    fixd

Quote Originally Posted by markingz. View Post
    fuck you zen
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    Fighting wont help you get better at graffiti.
    "Misconceptions and assumptions are the breeding ground for ignorance"

yeah thats better
    or you can use like those paint roller things to tag high spots where no one can't tag besides with a ladder.

and you can make a little bonfire with the paint brush's while your trying to get the spot
    If you cant properly type on a computer you probably don't have enough wrist strength to use a can properly.
    77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by -Empty-Can- View Post
    euro = fat ass outlines no shadow or drop with bubbly curvy letters connecting letters
    Thank you. I appreciate your contribution although I ain't feelin' your 'idea' of Euro style other than the 'fat ass outlines'. But I will consider it for an upcoming sketch/piece.
    rewt i like you shit although the upside down t looks like a L. i dont see why stot is hating, or why ur hating on fv. you guys are both usually pretty cool.
    Thanks. And yes, it does look like an L. The train was like tilting to the side and I couldn't reach any higher. Just one of those random freestyle things that happened.

But for real, if anyone sees anything wrong with them two train flicks, bring it up. You're not gonna' hurt my feelings. You're just gonna' push me further into progression.
    Last edited by TheToy; 06-17-2010 at 12:10 PM.
    Outta' respect I smash wack toys; put 'em out their misery and send 'em to that upper room. Knock! Knock! Who? Death, mothafucka'! BOOM!

cool idea id like to see you paint it again
    jw what type of paint do you use usually?

77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cool idea id like to see you paint it again
    jw what type of paint do you use usually?
    The white fill was done in Color Place. The black, yellow, orange and blue were Rusto. The pink frosting was by Molotow.

I use a lot of CP for base fills on trains and mist over with Rusto to get it solid. You can still see some bar lines but fudge it.

Molotow is my favorite paint but I really like the high pressure flow of Rusto. I wanna' try the HP Molotow but it's very hard to get around here.

Side note, I noticed Molotow changed their usage policy on the side of the can. It used to just say 'Use for art' now it says 'Use for art, not vandalism.' Lol.

id like to try molotow one day, i was going to get some in new york but the ap shop was closed. i use rusto or quik color mostly just got some sabotaz and ilak but ive never tried colorplace cus there isnt a walmart around here.

77 CREW

"euro style" is the biggest fuckin headache in the graffiti world. why would you wanna throw your good letters away for wack connections and ugly splashes an bullshit.

the ONLY reason euro style is the way it is, is because ONE its quicker to paint bullshit on a clean than it is a good piece. an TWO. their style isnt as developed as traditional north american style pieces are.

so why the fuck would you want to do a bullshit half throw, half piece when you can rock good letters.

christ... i guess its just personal opinion.. maybe some people prefer their graffiti to be ugly
    Tits

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

molotow isn't that great. aside from whites and yellows and shit like that, just get rusto.

It aint the paint its the painter.

all graffiti paint does the job just fine, the only paint i have trouble with is colour place white and black. Its liek water in a can....
    more so then krylon
    Quote Originally Posted by lord_plankton View Post
    even though i dont wanna admit but your shit is not as gay as it used to be but still gay.

^^^Agree.

i think the black is ok but i have 2 can of white and its about as good as water.

77 CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fuck color place, I just buy one dollar Lowe's paint for white/black fills, and try not to waste $3-4 dollar cans on shit unless it's a good spot.
    The forests of Timber have changed.
    But the owls are still around.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    fuck crunk fuck hiphop its all about the underground hiphop mainstream can suck my dick

^^agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToy View Post
    Hey. Thanks for deep throating my load.

Now get off my dick.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    "euro style" is the biggest fuckin headache in the graffiti world. why would you wanna throw your good letters away for wack connections and ugly splashes an bullshit.

the ONLY reason euro style is the way it is, is because ONE its quicker to paint bullshit on a clean than it is a good piece. an TWO. their style isnt as developed as traditional north american style pieces are.

so why the fuck would you want to do a bullshit half throw, half piece when you can rock good letters.

christ... i guess its just personal opinion.. maybe some people prefer their graffiti to be ugly
    I dunno' dude, I just love the vibe.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Guyer, you talk like you're the know it all about graffiti, ive seen too many people like you come and go, thinking you're gonna revolutionize bs with your brand new views on graffiti and you're im above all of you because i actually go out and paint, well guess what, you arent the only real writer on this forum. /rant

and it's not that easy to do a proper euro piece, they may make it seem easy to make those huge colorful bubble/symmetric pieces. . there's allot more thought put into it than you think.

PM me for slap in the face trades

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    how about i post a picture of my moldy asshole
    then when you get disgusted i'll just say chill it's not your asshole

anyone have an example of a eurostyle piece

77 CREW