Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yep, I paint 100x less than you do because I don't post it on Bombingscience.

anyway, your letters have bad structure, are flared incorrectly, those thin spaghetti lines going around your letters look stupid and have no flow, your drips are going in the wrong direction, as well as not looking anything like drips (look at some real drips to get an understanding of how they clump together to drip, instead of dripping individually. It'll help you a LOT), the H's shoes look too different from each other, as well as being different sizes without perspective difference in the letters, The anarchy A is hilariously overplayed, boring, and hypocritical, especially because you're some fat fuck who moderates a graffiti forum with an iron fist wrapped around your limp dick. Your T is too covered up, as well as having too much dead space, and the kink flips in the wrong direction. You should have it facing another way in order to accentuate flow. Your 2 also has bad structure, your outline is boring, those drips are GODAWFUL, and those quote things on the left and right of your piece throw off your flow even more.

No, I wasn't fucking with him. His graffiti sucks total dick since the first time I saw it. The only good thing I can say about this piece is that the fill is simple enough to not make me want to vomit everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

phil speaks da truth. phat you got really good control but the pieces are wack as fuck

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yep phats shit is pretty wack he needs to drop only simples for a year then move on from there

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my e-hand is listening, phil... keep going.

I know you paint 100x less because you posted a flick of one of your painted bullshit once. and gooood was it dissapointing... with all the smartass comments, wise cracks and good shit you post from your blackbook, one would assume that you'd be some kind of god at ACTUAL graffiti. Your wall practice is zero my man. out here giving crits on theory, when you should be practicing your application instead. come preach to me about flow and techniques when you've got some proper outdoor skills yourself... for real, looks are decieving.

but after all was said, I appreciate that you've made the effort to actually write that little paragraph... I thought you weren't gonna be provoked into hating and ultimately, critting. I love it when shit works.

and of course, behind every old user on here, comes a pack of dick sucking, ass kissing lackeys providing useless and unnecessary hate support for some e-fame
    Last edited by Phat 2; 09-23-2011 at 07:05 PM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im stuck u moron.... bahaha and ur progression really has sucked

im the lord..and i rock!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Doug View Post
    haha cool u man u win, i give up
    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    Plankton's the most successful troll in this section of the forum atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat 2 View Post
    and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomsh View Post
    i actually love plankton, fucking legend he is

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

can yall start posting shit so i dont get bored with bombingscience again?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by TheMackey View Post
    Im stuck u moron
    exactly!

toopski

finally found some time to go paint smth that wont get buffed the very next day

will get a day flick since my phone fucked the one i got

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do it! is it that outline you posted the other day?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

@phat... your right idk what those haters are talking bout but those pieces are awesome! the only thing i dont like about them is that they are legal... haha i like the illegal stuff loll

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

07 shit, first one is my boy absol, the nig that got me in this shit n the second flick is sum wit my old name

my most recent, sorry so dark, really wish i woulda done sum highlights but fuck it that bitch is ridin the tracks..

n my nig soren wit the cherry bomb lol... crits if yall want, just throwin sum flicks down

phat- u def got the idea of wat u doin but my advice would be to sketch like 10x more than wat u do n start developin ur style some more, need to work on flow alot
    props to wost n goms on the last page, stay up. that last mone piece is straight ballin too, u ever paint trains big homie??

give crits to get crits in the toy forum.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I know you paint 100x less because you posted a flick of one of your painted bullshit once. and gooood was it dissapointing...

This is the only painted piece I've posted, and it's a legal quickie I did in an empty pool because it was getting filled with dirt.. Shall we compare our pieces?

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

Seyar gettin up big. props man.

phil, yours is at least as bad as phats...no worse...you should keep it simple too...its just lots of bullshit between ugly letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Doug View Post
    haha cool u man u win, i give up
    Quote Originally Posted by IbuprofenTablets View Post
    Plankton's the most successful troll in this section of the forum atm.
    and to make it interesting and entertaining, whoever loses removes everything in his signature and puts the line "I am (winner's name)'s bitch" in bold capital letters instead. and never takes it off, or else gets banned. deal, fag?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomsh View Post
    i actually love plankton, fucking legend he is

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This is exactly the flick I was talking about, and I wasn't aboutta search the entire thread for that picture so I dropped the subject.
    But since you've taken the trouble to find it, thanks for proving my words.

Even Ray Charles can see that your wall skills are bullshit compared to the crap you got in your books, and absolute filth for someone with a head and mouth as big as yours. Ray Charles sees it, and Stevie Wonders backs him up on it.

Just so that my post doesn't fall in the "empty shit talking" category, here's what I see in that flick.
    a mix mangled mess of bars all over the place. unnecessary and whack extensions and links. uneven flow. a hilarious tag.
    a B and R with inverted crosses that are as overplayed as my anarchy A, a pathetic heart at the bottom of the R, an A with a wayyy too high middle bar, a really weak, oversized and broken I that looks like a T, an N that's higher than the other letters , an oversized S with god knows what the fuck kind of extensions are these?!
    some 3D mistakes and a some real unclean lines.

you're good on paper and at home... but when it comes to reality and where the real stuff matters. you suck balls dude. yes offense. it's really dissapointing to see someone who talks as much smack as you do, have these kinds of skills.
    what's worse is that it's an ultimately chill and legal spot. no pressure, no excuse.

this isn't about me. it's about you.
    I admit and reckon that I'm toy. the proof is that I very rarely post my stuff in the intermediate thread.
    you on the other hand have THE worst attitude I've seen in a while and think you're king.

kthxbai

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by MN Nice View Post
    Seyar gettin up big. props man.
    good looks homie!
    Last edited by seywhat; 09-26-2011 at 05:06 AM.

give crits to get crits in the toy forum.

inverted crosses that are as overplayed as my anarchy A
    Parking spaces are just like woman.. The good ones are always taken, so when no one is looking, slip into a disabled one

My 4th and 5th piece on a wall. Problem I had, was, I only had high pressure black cans, so the outlining is pretty shitty...