Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

been real sketchy lately
    not happy with these at all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GuyGuyer of Guyland View Post
    Keep people outta the flicks man. It's incriminating as fuck. Work on a new Y, that one is atrocious. Take the second hook off the top of your A and keep sketching and sketching and sketching. Not the worst throw i've seen for someone who hasn't painted... Don't get it twisted though, it still sucks. Keep working at it.
    i appreciate the crits but how the fuck is it incriminating? its in his house? and the other one you cant see a face....by the way it aint my face its my buddys so explain

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

law enforcement looks on this sight. connects you to an area. looks at this pic. looks on social network, matches kid face to face in pic. Goes to kids house, sees paint says who the fuck did this? we seen the same shit out illegally, he snitches on you. he doesnt snitch on you the blame goes to him. If they have the opportunity to match any name to a face, theyre booking someone wether its him or not, or wether he snitches or not.

point is, dont put your homies face, your own face, your neighbors face, your boyfriends face, none of that. its incriminating. so stfu

REKS - you got that fresh style man. keep at it. shit looks angry bro

Home made wall at my house. Painted the first one yesterday with BLOCK, qnd did the bottom one today. Good stuff. Real toy with shit paint, but still fun to do. Next time i plan on getting some ironlaks or montanas from bombing so its not complete poop on a wall.

ZETA and BLOCK (he wrote BERS cause he didnt wanna paint his real name) both these pieces had highlights, but mine came out so bad i lined myself and didnt find the pic for that anyway. Oh well
    Name:  _facebook_-399143617_.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  83.9 KB

ZETA (FASE, wrote it for friend in chrome, all the black is walmart paint so... dont even bring that up....)
    Name:  2011-10-10_15-26-43_968.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  214.0 KB
    Last edited by ZETA; 10-10-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    ++++++SIR CREW++++++ sircrewgraffiti.blogspot.com
    SantaIsReal

Quote Originally Posted by Pitlord View Post
    Went painting today. Unfortunately, I didnt prime enough space, so I had to drop the S at the end...Whatever. I went there to practice, so Im not mad at all.

First time i tried a character with cans. It's supposed to be a racoon.

bump

toopski

an oldy didnt get a better flick of the ISER next as it was buffed quickly

@pitlord, nice clean can control, what kind of paint do you have? in general i like the style too, and that tag at the bottom is pretty dope

SUPER TOY ALERT. did this in 20 minutes. red is walmart, the rest is valspar, i was on the phone while doing this so its pretty bad... the lines are sketchy as fuck and the fill is poor cause i was running out of paint (thats why its half blue half purple. and the red highlights were just to fill space cause there was no blue or purple left haha but other than that...
    Name:  2011-10-11_15-40-15_987.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  209.2 KB
    Last edited by Phat 2; 10-11-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    SantaIsReal

Name:  DSC04920.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  189.9 KB
    freeway!
    ayo zeta keep at it i guess, draw more though,

Blaming a shitty fill on cheap paint is a garbage excuse.
    It doesn't look bad because of the paint, it looks bad because you don't know what you are doing.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no it's true, flawless victory, shit paint can result in shit fill, especially when it comes to coverage. ask me, I should know. But it's also true that if you practice enough to have experience in dealing with cheap cans, you can make it look good...
    hmm, guess I'll just be sitting on this one's fence this time

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by ZETA View Post
    @pitlord, nice clean can control, what kind of paint do you have? in general i like the style too, and that tag at the bottom is pretty dope

SUPER TOY ALERT. did this in 20 minutes. red is walmart, the rest is valspar, i was on the phone while doing this so its pretty bad... the lines are sketchy as fuck and the fill is poor cause i was running out of paint (thats why its half blue half purple. and the red highlights were just to fill space cause there was no blue or purple left haha but other than that...
    dont blame the paint i paint with shit paint too so it has nothing to do with the piece or w.e that is and ill give you a tip on how to strech a can out while filling in PM me

I use Montana Black and Molotow Premium cans.

And I wouldnt blame the paint either. If you are good at painting, you are able to paint good with crappy paint.

i know i need to practice more with paint, thats only my third real painted piece since... a year ago... i was using ironlaks before and they filled wonderfully, but i dunno. also, i mostly was saying that "the fill is poor cause i was running out of paint" but in my earlier posts i did blame the paint. i could see a major difference though because BLOCK was using montanas for some parts, and i filled a bit with his to see the difference, and it was easily noticable.

but it is true i need to get better anyway. thats what the toy sections for right..
    SantaIsReal

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

first time i tried bringing a blueprint to do a piece. barely looks like it and i still fucked it up lol
    Name:  10012011127.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  118.0 KB
    I sever heads, just to sharpen my skills

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

but it is true i need to get better anyway. thats what the toy sections for right..
    fuck no, the toy section is here for me to make fun of all da toys. NO GETTING BETTER ALLOWED! its the rules.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

apparently

unless you're Sear.

Quote Originally Posted by PREA672 View Post
    i dont give a fuck if my shit gets deleted. some of my shit gets deleted and some doesnt. point is someone saw it. its like the buff of the internet

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did this in 20 minutes. red is walmart, the rest is valspar, i was on the phone while doing this so its pretty bad...
    This *****' was also fighting off ninjas while breaking nuts with his asscheek muscles and doing backflips. Pardon the bad fill, ya'll.
    Trust me, bro; I was there.

It would have been different if he wasn't doing all of this stuff while painting.