Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Thread: Walls

yo i know you get up dawg

FUUUUU, I forgot some drop shadow on the back side of the W.

...Toy problems

And Sez, I'm sorry about what happened man. I hope everything works out for the best, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sez. View Post
    i was at a spot way out in the cuts...
    So did you get charged or not? If not consider yourself lucky and learn to take a look around while you're painting from now on. You see people coming up then go hide in the woods for a minute and see what they do.

Also, you really have no reason at all to be using montana, much less $100 of it.

Let the man use what paint he wants to. He's a lot better than a lot of the kids on this thread, if he has the money and the will to buy and use good paint, then let him use good paint. Just because you can't afford it and may have been painting for longer than him, doesn't give you a reason to be all bitter and jelly bro.

we all know you got ups man, noone wants beef yoo

toopski

Quote Originally Posted by uknowigetup View Post
    Let the man use what paint he wants to. He's a lot better than a lot of the kids on this thread, if he has the money and the will to buy and use good paint, then let him use good paint. Just because you can't afford it and may have been painting for longer than him, doesn't give you a reason to be all bitter and jelly bro.
    oh please

Not at all trying to start beef.

Honestly I don't understand why people are so anal about what kind of paint other people use its there money not yours they wanna waste it they can go for it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this was my old word, i changed it to dkode after i got beef with alot of people. this piece is from 2005...

and this got capped..

my friend done this for me...

and these 2 are pieces i never posted...

i love the way montana 94 smells its like cottin candy im addicted to it. dont think i could stop even if i tried. some people wake up an spark a bowl or a cig but naw i just bust a quick handy on a cardboard box thats in my pad then chill in its aroma

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah i know, every time i paint i smell it and it reminds me of all the pieces ive done in the past. different paint smells different they each have their unique smell

I agree with both of you. I painted last night, got some 94 and some gold on my hands, and then my steering wheel, my car smells sooo good this morning. I also keep my paint chilling in the open in my room so it keeps a nice aroma.

Critz please. I don't like the white or the purple I used for the drips, it the only low pressure can I had so I would have preferred a different outline color, shade color and drips, but I used mostly empty cans for this piece.
    Bump.

toopski

haha a mate of mine rekons belton smells like banana

tbh im used to the smell of most brands u can get in aus so its always smth diff

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^ hhaha at ur signature shit has me crackin upp idk if its cuz im stoned but im like laughin hard at that
    @ know better than the peices i seen u do before i guess just keep practicing work on ur structure more. the bottom left of the k' is skinny compared to the top and the left peg thing on ur n' is a messed up as well...just work on structure a bit more
    SEMK ONE

know i would stick to the style u posted the other day i like it alot more this one doesnt do it for me but i liked the other one

Thanks guys. Yeah I fucked up my initial outline and lost the lines and I flow I was aiming for. My sketch was better, I wasn't too happy with it. only thing I enjoyed about this piece was realizing midway through that my can control was improving. Thanks sez, ill work with my other piece some more.

lil straight i did today, got baked so i didnt even realize i forgot the 3d til 3 hours later when i looked at the flick, still any crits on the letters?

Untitled by Stewart Stevenson, on Flickr

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/76420947@N05/6893658437/]

good shit killroy i dig that wat does it say i can make out arsn? or arspn?