Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 351 of 1640 FirstFirst ... 251301331341346347348349350351352353354355356361371401451851 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,020 of 32799

Thread: Walls

lol hell no man i am not like that

prank call this person 15705733930

Aren't writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we're too busy crossing others' shit out. It's annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren't a bomber no matter what. I don't care...it's simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the "Graffiti Artists". The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the "Graffiti Artists".

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you seem like you'd be gangsta from your sig and avatar but whatever

i'm not either. most gangster thing about me is wearing my pants low and that doesn;t even mean your gangster anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pound@Jul 1 2006, 05:13 PM

another kyd.

sorry bout the quality .
    joe, thats acually really good man, dude, whats the deal with nic moving??? he owes me money! get back at me, later

-ad
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoR View Post
    you have a noodle face!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Riot" View Post
    did you really just fucking call him a noodle face?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wow thats real smart use peoples real names on a public forum

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Ume@May 24 2006, 11:04 PM
    orrrrr...it's a joke....

the shirt i'm wearing in this one, is one i woke up in...i passed out(from what i remember) in a black shirt...i woke up in a dress shirt..

OPUS DEI nigguhs!
    i saw a cesu roll by on a freight the other day. pretty impressive
    "I see death around the corner, I was raised in the city, shitty, ever since i was an itty bitty kiddy drinkin liquer out my momma's titty, and smokin weed was an everyday thing in my house hold an drinkin liquer til u out cold."

cant be assed to recrop.
    Akser..
    Peterborough 06'
    -----------------------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>TOON IS THE SHIT</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    I know..Im loved

about time i see u get up ... havent seen any of ur painted shit in ever.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by uhhh@Jul 2 2006, 06:06 PM
    yea, hes prolly the only joe in the world too
    you have a noodle face!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it&#39;s still not smart

i&#39;m sorry but your stupid if you don&#39;t think about hat stuff. the little shit is shit that&#39;ll get cha caught

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the kyd is dope

I dont know if those cesu pieces are new but

the top one has a nice fade and bubble fill and good 3d, but the letter structure needs work

but i&#39;m just critical as fuck, especially about my own work, so dont take it personally.

and cesu man it looks like u paint alot, i see new flix here like every other day. Try taking a break and clearing your mind for a few weeks, get new letters, your E is alright but the rest look sloppy. It seems like your more interested on whats inside and around your letters other than the letters itself.

but anyways there&#39;s been some dope shit on this thread lately. Whats up with that shit?

Originally posted by toon&#33;..@Jul 2 2006, 07:40 PM

^Bridge over motorway

^close up

^shutterizm
    your about as lame as they come

ur e is a sloppy attempt at ze&#39;s style and the fills are gross
    why did u stay close to the edghe on that bridge that surface is big as hell hold onto the top and climb out dont be a bitch get the good spot

Aren&#39;t writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we&#39;re too busy crossing others&#39; shit out. It&#39;s annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren&#39;t a bomber no matter what. I don&#39;t care...it&#39;s simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;. The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;.

what do u write now toon? and yea id recrop those fuckers quick to take u out of em, not a very good dea to pose with your shit haha.

ugh that shits sloppy

Ha yeah thats pretty bad. But this is the toy thread.
    [9HOE5] [5HATE6]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thought i might as well post some of my throwies

Flickr Bitchess >>>> www.flickr.com/photos/hotrocks/ <<<<

i dont really like the throw but im glad ur painting just hope those outlines u went over wernt good

Aren&#39;t writers supposed to be a united family? We should be, but we&#39;re too busy crossing others&#39; shit out. It&#39;s annoying as fuck. You must admit. Why fuck over the only ones who actually understand your intentions?
    Fuck the little bangers who fuck up graff; the people who bomb without reason. If you throw up a shit ass drip...and for no reason...you aren&#39;t a bomber no matter what. I don&#39;t care...it&#39;s simple as that.
    Graff is so fucking over rated. The ones who call themselves writers are the ones who are fake as shit. The ones who fly the huge burners and keep their name underground are the ones who are truly the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;. The ones with a sense of respect for ones like them...these are the &quot;Graffiti Artists&quot;.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by uhhh@Jul 2 2006, 09:44 PM
    it&#39;s still not smart

i&#39;m sorry but your stupid if you don&#39;t think about hat stuff. the little shit is shit that&#39;ll get cha caught
    good point good point.
    you have a noodle face!

Originally posted by uhhh@Jul 2 2006, 06:06 PM
    ohh no the all horrible first name use...cops can reallly use that against you...anyone with the first name charles watch out, you may be arrested for charles mansons crimes...

haha thats my first name&#33;