Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 361 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 261311341351356357358359360361362363364365366371381411461861 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 32772

Thread: Walls

I only do legals at skateparks, in my backyard, or under bridges with nothing good under them.
    TNS

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (WIZDUM &#064; Aug 17 2006, 06:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> I dont see y everyone says sharpies are shit for taggin, i rocked their chisel on a bleacher at my school </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

im not into this just keep sketching malarky like, just go out and bomb people get better over time its just how it works ill see if i can post one of my throw ups

this is a roadside england.
    2B1 KRUE

RAINAH.STIG.INFOE.FOREN.CHUPHER.NONE.RISER.ALIEWOO

nice but your I looks like a T.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeha im really feelin your r alot....keep it up and im still waitin for another WAW bombing spree...

waw should make a video hahaa, what does waw stand for anyways?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by sice1@Jul 12 2006, 04:06 AM
    bump..i like it alot
    Akser..
    Peterborough 06&#39;
    -----------------------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>TOON IS THE SHIT</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    I know..Im loved

Originally posted by RAIN_TRB88@Jul 12 2006, 05:30 AM
    im not into this just keep sketching malarky like, just go out and bomb people get better over time its just how it works ill see if i can post one of my throw ups

this is a roadside england.
    rain kyt burns you
    and another reason you should be sketching not painting is because even if you ever get good, all the heads in your city will still remember when your toy ass was wasting wall space back in the day..you&#39;ll just get dissed and will never get respect
    at leats thats how it is in my area

nice shit rain but yea ur i looks like a t

really shitty wall, but it&#39;s a chill spot. i&#39;m just startin out so i just been workin on some shit in the middle of the woods on an old wall. and i know the letters are pretty boring but whatever...any other critisism?

lol thats actually not all that bad..just work more on a style and youl be a killer
    Akser..
    Peterborough 06&#39;
    -----------------------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>TOON IS THE SHIT</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    I know..Im loved

looks like you need to sketch a lil more....you control is good , but structure is weak...try makin all the letters all caps...
    &quot;if you rock hard, then rock fresh
    and if you rock steady, then you fresh to def&quot;

&quot;cant stop, wont stop, never get caught&quot; &quot;the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

controls pretty good. the letters need soome work but not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

thanks a lot...feels good to get some possitive feedback hahah but yea i been sketchin a lot lately and i got plenty of chill spots to practice so i&#39;ll work on letter structure

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah just go out there with some bucket paint and a roller and then you have a whooooole new wall

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

This was my first painted piece. I know it&#39;s real crappy, but can someone still gimme some tips and crit it please? Thanks.

Don&#39;t forget to bring a towel&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

in stead of brown in for the bubble effect i guess u would call it try white or yello
    Orange county writers hit me up

Self <span style=\'color:blue\'>DMC</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alyte &#064; Sep 19 2004, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> ballpoints are the stuff, you just gotta melt em a bit to get them to flow better... </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    alyte, can you explain this a little betteR? ive never heard of doing that

&lt;qoute&gt;How do you get so good at spray painting... where do you spray... Im such a loser when it comes to spray painting... miss my arm just putting on deodorant... i never have done that but im really bad a spray painting...&lt;quote&gt;

Yo, Im a cracka smacka. I kill white people like there&#39;s no tommorow, you can drown in your own sorrow. Bitch ****.

^^^
    ZED&#036;

Car2ist is wack and should be smacked :blink:

A quote from some1

.napalm.=just wondering, how far should u hold the can away from the wall? im new to painting, and the few times i have, its come out really drippy=.napalm.

QUOTE (Destruction by Definition)
    so does anyone in here put up stickers?

Graff and B-Boy clothind

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)</span>[SIZE=7][SIZE=14]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

instead of painting i would gtry blackbooing and getting letters

the thing that i notice the most is that the letters arent very claer and you did a bad fill.
    i just think that its real sloppy and you should hit your blackbook.