Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 433 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 333383413423428429430431432433434435436437438443453483533933 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 32722

Thread: Walls

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Save@Sep 17 2006, 09:38 AM
    been out of the loop at boot camp for a while so here is some stuff from before i left... it's on plywood cuz i didnt feel like going out and wrecking property with this ish... crits?

i like it

dont write sex....its toy as fuck
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me

the E is alright, but im not liking the S at all.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Thers a SEX in america NTC crew

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yea SEX is sick. There&#39;s a video of him on http://www.theactandtheaftermath.com/frames/008.html
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by alive@Sep 9 2006, 12:05 PM
    EMBA-

the hard rectangle is what i was calling the cracks, cuz thats the kind of thing ppl usually use to try to create that effect.

the rounded rectangles point out highlights on opposite sides&#33; onless theres two light sources, that doesnt make sense, and if there was, then ur missing highlights. actually you are anyway.

the circles point out a place where theres a 3d, which matches fairly well (work on the consitanty though ur missing other bits 2) with the other 3d, and another place where using the other circle as a standard, there should be 3d&#33;

hope that helps
    peace.
    Thanks for the help ALIVE...
    I can see now what you mean about the cracks, and i see where i have missed bits on the 3d

The light source its shining down...so i figure i do the highlights on the opposite side to the 3d...if that makes sense...but ill try and work on them

Cheeers
    Flickr Bitchess >>>> www.flickr.com/photos/hotrocks/ <<<<

<moved to blackbooks>
    Paint: <u>Montanna</u> and <u>Krylon</u>
    Markers: Sharpie Magnum

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u><span style=\'color:red\'>M</span>i<span style=\'color:red\'>N</span>d<span style=\'color:red\'>G</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>M</span></u> </span>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u><span style=\'color:red\'>V</span>S<span style=\'color:blue\'>J</span></u></span>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>V</span></span>andals of<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:white\'> S</span></span>aint <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'>J</span></span>ohn

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

First of all we all need to improve. There is never a point in your life that you can&#39;t improve a single thing. But post this in the blackbook section to get more crits.

My crits...NO ADDONS/ARROWS or anything of that sort. Start simple with simple block letters that look exactly like the letters on your keyboard but a lot wider. I don&#39;t know how many times that has been posted here but it is one of the most impotant thing there is to graff. Also try to keep your lines clean. They can be sketchy at first but then erase the bad parts so it looks cleaner. One last thing, I&#39;d get a better camera because that has really bad quality.
    SEAZ

thanks for the advice man

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u><span style=\'color:red\'>M</span>i<span style=\'color:red\'>N</span>d<span style=\'color:red\'>G</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>M</span></u> </span>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><u><span style=\'color:red\'>V</span>S<span style=\'color:blue\'>J</span></u></span>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>V</span></span>andals of<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:white\'> S</span></span>aint <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:blue\'>J</span></span>ohn

take it to blackbook thread
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

i am

disregard the hideous handstyles
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think that would look better if you didnt do any drop shadow. For the two letter bomb at least. If you do a throw thats cool, but I think the bomb would look better without it. Plus, the shadow that you do have is sketchy as fuck.

or do a smaller drop shadow

word. thanks mates.
    otown florida

Originally posted by FEN the HEN@Sep 17 2006, 01:29 PM
    it&#39;s not, it&#39;s set... i messed up the T
    may my cans bring color to the world and my paint never freeze&#33;
    Save - Winter &#39;05

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Save+Sep 17 2006, 07:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Save @ Sep 17 2006, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FEN the HEN@Sep 17 2006, 01:29 PM
    it&#39;s not, it&#39;s set... i messed up the T [/b][/quote]
    sex would be prety ghey

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, &quot;All City Stars&quot;

i dont paint in my house anymore, i found a chill spot, so you guys dont have to tell me...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

you use a pink dot for that?

yes i used a pink dot for the fill
    i used a german fat for the outline
    i thought i put a german outline on the can, but i knew i didnt when i made the first line, so i just went with it instead of messing it up even more...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>