Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 449 of 1639 FirstFirst ... 349399429439444445446447448449450451452453454459469499549949 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 32761

Thread: Walls

Originally posted by beke+Sep 27 2006, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beke @ Sep 27 2006, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by DeathRow@Sep 27 2006, 09:00 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-OliveOil
    @Sep 27 2006, 01:01 PM
    AEEKM? what the fuck?

Aeeko, mother fucker learn to read
    learn to letter. your O has a bumpy shit droppin down, makes it look like an M so you learn how to draw a letter then get back to us. (however i do feel the rest of your piece, besides the "O") [/b][/quote]
    Yeah I see that.. but haven&#39;t you ever seen an O with that little bit in the middle.. It was my first piece with that name.. an i freestyled it an hadnt done an O before.. But yeah it was split decision.. I see what you saying.. But if it was an M i think there would be a split in the bottom of the O.. But yeah cheers..

Peace

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mmm yea i kinda see what you&#39;re saying, but then i guess just structure the o rounder then good for a freestyle though

Originally posted by shifty&#33;@Sep 27 2006, 08:10 PM
    he was being sarcastic genious, what he is saying is you dont need montana and fat, skinny, etc caps to paint good shit...
    Sorry for bringin this up again but they did use ny thins and fats and diffrent caps back then if u read Subway Art it even talks about the diffrent caps they used they got them form household sprays like starch and ahessives before they changed the caps to female tips as they have today on most sprays.

yea, but they didnt have soft caps and all the german caps etc, they had the bare essentials not all these diffrent kinds of paint/ can silencers/ and inspiration. but it still doesnt change the fact that u cant blame the fact that ur using stock tips made ur piece come out bad. some of the most beautiful and classic pieces were done with stocks.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

word, but so have some of the newest and hottest, since were on the topic of stocks...ENSOE all stock tips
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>*RIP WASTER 12*</span></span>

any Prince George B.C writers PM me

Yeah, I talked to Alone, Alert, And Kurse, and they all said for Peicing, they go with Only stock tips, maybe thins, but they told me they rarely EVER use fats....

Originally posted by riddleboxxmcl@Sep 26 2006, 09:24 PM
    fucked up on the "r" and the "g" and the out line is kinda sloppy
    the second little hump before the letters is sloppy like shit because i filled it with a blue left over from somethin elce

crits?, its a conpletly diffrent style then normaly
    bumpp
    cause this reminds me of supermario

sick spot too, looks like its on a roof?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

who uses fats for pieces? unless its fucking huge

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

these are old but i still want sum crits , the bottom one i know is just nasty but its big that count for anything? :P haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

those are really old lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oh ye they like a year old or sumthin u remeber when i 1st posted em or sumthin? btw i will be getting more flicks after i restock on paint been stuck doing rollers for a month ahaha

done lil whyle agooooo
    what you lot think?

throeeeeeeeee upppppp click here

what does it say? i think it looks good but i cant make the last letter

Originally posted by freakshow@Sep 28 2006, 04:38 PM
    what does it say? i think it looks good but i cant make the last letter
    lol it a """""" E """""""""

Originally posted by Apoc@Sep 28 2006, 02:17 PM
    who uses fats for pieces? unless its fucking huge
    fats give you a cleaner fill, faster too

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if your using fats for pieces you need to stop, its so much easier to use stocks or skinnies. Plus whats the use for a fat to make it "faster" if your just gunna keep switching caps for smaller areas of your fill?

fats are decent for bombs though...

You use fats for the main color of the piece, unless your doing something like the piece at the top of the page. Then thins for the details.

Fats give you cleaner fills, check cope2

"SO?!" crew....... S-NJ

you can get a clean fill with anything, just ganna take you forever.
    only done to peices and both of them ive filled with fats. then came back with stocks
    if needed.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by novella+Sep 28 2006, 12:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (novella @ Sep 28 2006, 12:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-riddleboxxmcl@Sep 26 2006, 09:24 PM
    fucked up on the "r" and the "g" and the out line is kinda sloppy
    the second little hump before the letters is sloppy like shit because i filled it with a blue left over from somethin elce

crits?, its a conpletly diffrent style then normaly
    bumpp
    cause this reminds me of supermario

sick spot too, looks like its on a roof? [/b][/quote]
    ya its on a roof looking over to a pretty busy road

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

thats tight

i put up an outline tonight, got dark though, so im going to fill it tomorow
    then ill post flicks